Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

Penelope started breathing heavily,trying to get up,"I can't take it Justin.....it hurts so much....."Penelope got up and staggered towards Justin.

5/29/2012 #121
Zuria Maylin

Justin caught her and helped her back to her bed. "Don't do this, Penny."

5/29/2012 #122
Rosie McDonald

"I...I....want to......but I.....know I shouldn't...."Penelope said. Penelope felt Justin's hand on her back and a shiver went down her spine. She knew she was still bleeding and looked warily at Justin.

5/29/2012 #123
Zuria Maylin

Justin knew what she was thinking. "It's gone. I'm so sorry."

5/29/2012 #124
Rosie McDonald

Penelope looked down,another shiver went down her spine,"I know,it was just.....surprising......"

5/29/2012 #125
Zuria Maylin

"It wasn't me," Justin said, putting his forehead to hers.

5/29/2012 #126
Rosie McDonald

"I...I..know......you don't understand how much it hurt....but even worse I had seen you do it....." Penelope said holding in a cry.

5/29/2012 #127
Zuria Maylin

"It hurt me, too, Penny," Justin said softly, helping her back to her bed.

5/29/2012 #128
Rosie McDonald

"You didn't have half the blood in your body drained out! I mean it feels like you....you...............And after all that you......were going to leave me bleeding to death......"Penelope cried slowly sitting down on the bed.

5/29/2012 #129
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, I'm sorry," Justin said. "I wouldn't blame you if you hated me for this."

5/29/2012 #130
Rosie McDonald

Justin's hand was still on Penelope back and she felt pressure on the area where the knife. She puled away from Justin ignoring how much it hurt,"I don't hate you......it is just hard believing you won't do it again."

5/29/2012 #131
Zuria Maylin

Justin pulled his hands away. "You have every right to hate me," he said. "You wouldn't have to look hard for reasons."

5/29/2012 #132
Rosie McDonald

"I don't hate you,I just can't handle it right now........every time I feel your hand on my back......." Penelope trailed off groaning in pain,

5/29/2012 #133
Zuria Maylin

Justin put his head in his hands. "I know. I just...how could I think that was me?"

5/29/2012 #134
Rosie McDonald

Penelope started tearing up,"Because I have almost killed you multiple times.....I don't blame you,it was my fault.......that I ever was created.You wouldn't be this torn up if it weren't for me......." Penelope looked at the ground and started breathing rapidly. She felt her back,feeling blood through her bandages.

5/29/2012 #135
Zuria Maylin

Justin got a nurse, and kissed Penny's forehead. "I need some air," he said. "I'll be back, I promise."

5/29/2012 #136
Rosie McDonald

"Ok........."Penelope answered as the nurse shoved a breathing tube down her throat. She cried out in pain,hoping Justin would come back.

5/29/2012 #137
Zuria Maylin

Justin winced as he heard her, but he knew if he went back, he wouldn't be able to make his deal with Joe Moore.

5/29/2012 . Edited by Rosie McDonald, 5/29/2012 #138
Rosie McDonald

Penelope's eyes became blurry with tears as she laid there waiting for Justin,every so often she would scream in pain,but he didn't come in.

Alexa saw Justin and asked him,"You look like you need help?"

5/29/2012 #139
Zuria Maylin

"If I needed help, I wouldn't ask for yours," Justin said coldly.

5/29/2012 #140
Rosie McDonald

"Wait, what did I do?' Alexa asked her sapphire streaks flashing in the light of the hospital.

5/29/2012 #141
Zuria Maylin

Justin glared at her. "Like you don't know. You're the reason I'm still here at all!"

5/29/2012 #142
Rosie McDonald

(It should be pretty obvious that she is not Arlenna since she has sapphire streaks) "I have never met you in my life! I was just asking if you needed help!"Alexa answered.

Penelope wanted to call for Justin,but the breathing tube was preventing her from it. And the nurses strapped her down so she wouldn't leave.

5/29/2012 #143
Zuria Maylin

((No, no, no, Justin is not Sherlock. Sherlock would notice that.))

"More clones," Justin groaned.

5/29/2012 #144
Rosie McDonald

"I am an original......she is Violet's clone! Oh my what did Violet do to the poor girl!"Alexa said looking through the window at Penelope.

5/29/2012 #145
Zuria Maylin

"Your clone helped," Justin said, and explained everything to Alexa.

((GTG))

5/29/2012 #146
Rosie McDonald

Alexa cupped her mouth,"That is horrible! But why are you leaving?"

Penelope looked up and saw Justin outside the window,'Why hasn't he come in?' she thought groaning in pain and fighting against the restraints.(bye)

5/29/2012 #147
Zuria Maylin

"Air." Justin repeated his excuse. "I need some air."

5/31/2012 #148
Rosie McDonald

Alexa nodded,"Ok, it probably is hard being in this stuffy old hospital."

Penelope thought to Justin,"I need your help." Penelope started drifting to sleep.

5/31/2012 #149
Zuria Maylin

Justin ran back in and shook Penny back awake. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm here."

5/31/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member