Historic
All era's of history included in this Forum! Rp as practically anyone. From Ancient Egypt to the Cold War, there have always been great leaders, and men behind the scenes.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Hailo's Angel
Selene dipped her head in agreement as she grinned and said, "That is true..."
4/14/2012 #31
Time Tinker
He leans the spear on the ground.
4/14/2012 #32
Hailo's Angel
Selene's eyes sparkled when she noticed the spear and asked, "What weapons do you prefer?"
4/14/2012 #33
Time Tinker
"I don't prefer violence."
4/14/2012 #34
Hailo's Angel
Selene tilted her head slightly to the side as she asked, "You don't like violence?"
4/14/2012 #35
Time Tinker
"No. I prefer protection."
4/14/2012 #36
Alex Rashid
A servant rushed up to them, "Excuse me? A message from my Lord Pharaoh. We are looking for Her highness Princess Nefertari Selene."
4/14/2012 #37
Hailo's Angel
Selene nodded and was about to say something else when the servant rushed up to them. She paled slightly at the servant's words and said, "Oh, Isis, I forgot about the meeting!" She looked at Kah with an apologic look before turning to look at the servant and said, "Let him know the Princess Nefertari Selene will be there shortly." First, she had to make herself not look like a boy...
4/14/2012 #38
Time Tinker
The priest looks at her a moment, thinking. Kah stands at attention again, assuming she's going to leave.
4/14/2012 #39
Hailo's Angel
Selene looked at Kah and the priest as she said softly, "Do you know a way I can sneak back into my room without anyone seeing me?" She knew of a couple of ways, though with everyone looking for her it would be near impossible for her to do that...
4/14/2012 #40
Time Tinker
The priest sighs.

"I do..." He leads her over to an abandoned courtyard. He takes off his headpiece and cloak. Kah removes any military garbs he is wearing and gives it to the priest. The priest hands her the religious cloak and hat.

4/14/2012 #41
Hailo's Angel
Selene took the headpiece and cloak and said softly, "Thank you, I will return these as soon as possible..."
4/14/2012 #42
Time Tinker
"You're welcome. Please do, it'll raise question." The priest puts on the Captian of the guard's uniform. Kah looks at him a moment, and then goes into the street, looks both ways, and then keeps running. The priest goes back to guarding the empty rug.
4/14/2012 #43
Hailo's Angel
Selene hesitated again before slipping into the palace and quickly going to her room. She was grateful that no one recognized her and as soon as she was in her room with the door shut behind her, she quickly changed from the boy's clothes into one of her silk dresses, not bothering to call any of her servants. She quickly brushed on some kohl and other beauty products before slipping back out the door, quickly going as fast as she could to the room where the Pharoah was waiting...
4/14/2012 #44
Time Tinker
After a while the priest goes back inside. He goes to his room, making excuses as to where the 'high priest' actually is. He changes into a white tunic and sighs. He comes out of the room and goes into a courtyard.
4/14/2012 #45
Hailo's Angel
One of Selene's servants rushes out to the courtyard where the priest was and quickly bowed as she said, "My Mistress, the Princess Nefertari Selene, asked me to return these to you and to thank you, as well..." She held out the cloak and hat, looking really nervous...
4/14/2012 #46
Time Tinker
"Calm yourself child." He says kindly. He puts the hat on and throws the cloak over his shoulders.

"I will not harm you, nor, as I am now sure, will the princess." He wraps the cloak around him.

4/14/2012 #47
Hailo's Angel
The servant girl managed a smile as she said, "Thank you, High Priest..."
4/14/2012 #48
Time Tinker
"Saites child, my name is Saites." He looks out at the garden.
4/14/2012 #49
Hailo's Angel
The servant girl hesiatted a moment before saying, "Thank you, Saites..." She hesitated a moment before bobbing another bow and then taking off.,,
4/14/2012 #50
Time Tinker
He chuckles and looks out over the garden, thinking.
4/15/2012 #51
Alex Rashid
A guard was standing at the door. "what brings you here?" he asks. "LET HER IN!!!!" Ramses snaps from inside. The gaurd gulps, and nods. He opens the door for her.
4/16/2012 #52
Aphroditethatsme
Nefertari, the queen, stood in one of the corners of the room talking to another woman. A slave girl.
4/16/2012 #53
Time Tinker
The High Priest walks down the hallway, and stops in front of the King's room. He frowns.
4/16/2012 #54
Alex Rashid
Celeste!" Ramses says, calling to the slave. "My queen, how are you? Why are you talking to Celeste?"
4/16/2012 #55
Aphroditethatsme
The queen turn to him and smiled, "My lord, have I done wrong by talking to the girl?"
4/16/2012 #56
Alex Rashid
"if this is what you want to do, that is fine, my sweet. But, I have been raised to believe that they are inferior. And they are. Why isnt she kneeling?" Ramses says.
4/16/2012 #57
Aphroditethatsme
"Oh.." the queen said looking at the girl. She was most likely greek and didnt know what to do. "My lord, she doesnt understand our ways yet"
4/16/2012 #58
Alex Rashid
"Well, I expect my slaves to know. " he walks over to Celeste, and roughly forces her onto her knees.
4/16/2012 #59
Aphroditethatsme
Nefertari takes a step back as the slave girl wimpers slightly. She looked away.
4/16/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Time Tinker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member