Anime Newz
Talk about animes, thier news updates, and whatveer you want to talk about that has to do with anime. Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor mOon, Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, Rorouni Kenshin... whatever you wnat to talk about.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
M.R.Sanner
I have attended 5 anime conventions in my life ( all within 3 years ) and I must say I really enjoy the con-going experience ! Infact I think I am addicted ! I attended like 3 anime conventions the past year , Otakon , Anime Usa & Anime Mid-Atlantic and now I am flat broke ::sigh:: , but thats what I get .

Anywho The Pro's & Con's of anime convetions :

Pro : It's a great way to meet people who share your passion

Con: Some of thoose people are freaking lunatics and won't leav you alone !

Pro : If you paraded around in your cosplay no one cares because everyone else is doing the same thing .

Con : If you wear a cospaly outfit you take the risk of getting severly mistaken as other characters by noobies ! For example :

I wore a Merle cosplay out fit to two convetions this year . At Otakon no one ever mistook me for anything but Merle and I was like a celebrity walking around there ( people would shout my charaters name and just randomly hugg me ^ ^ It was great ) but at Anime Usa this stupid noobie had the NERVE to ask me if I was dressed up as PIKACHU !!!PIKACHU !!!!Then later that same day some guy asked me if I was from a Henti called Dragon Pink ( Keep in mmind my outfit was NOT sluty in ANY way !) ! I looked up photos of the character and it didn't even resemble mine ! Agggh ! I hate noobies , if they don't know for sure who the character is they should SHUT THERE MOUTH ! ( I was really close to punching the girl who called me Pikachu )

Pro : the merchandise !Ah the merchandise is heaven !

Con : At the end of the Con you wonder wherethe hell all your money went because all you have to show for it is a key chain and a pillow .

Well thats all I ahve to rant about for now !WHtas yallz pro's and con's for Anime Con's ??Or your experience at them ?

1/11/2007 #1
NeoMiniTails
LOL! I never went to one... cosplay freaks me out! Sounds like fun, though.
1/11/2007 #2
Forum Moderators: NeoMiniTails
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member