Anime Newz
Talk about animes, thier news updates, and whatveer you want to talk about that has to do with anime. Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor mOon, Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, Rorouni Kenshin... whatever you wnat to talk about.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
The Key of Destiny
So what's everyone's favorite anime/manga?

I luv InuYasha, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Rune Soldier, Case Closed, and recently Buso Renkin.

I adore Inuyasha and Naruto for their excellent storylines and lovable characters. Also, the voice acting and music are awesome! Fushgi Yugi has a good storyline....(if Yuu Watase would just not make Miaka so annoying, I'd loe the series even more.). Rune Soldier is a fun anime to watch too! The artwork is amazing, and the jusic's pretty cool too! (I'm gonna try to buy the manga!). And then there's Case Closed. The hard-to-solve mysteries always gets me pumped up!! Buso Renkin's pretty good too! It's by the same guy who did Rurouni Kenshin....but it's not as serious as Rurouni Kenshin though. But it's pretty interesting.

So... what about you guys?

1/28/2007 #1
NeoMiniTails
I love Yu Yu hakusho, Sailor Moon (my ultim. Fave), Inuyahsa, Gundam Wing, Pokemon... i would state the reaosns but not at this moment.
1/29/2007 #2
kswriter
my favorite anime/mangas are:

Inuyasha (my most favorite one!)

Rurouni Kenshin

Yu Yu Hakusho

Slayers

Bleach

Absolue Boyfriend

Bleach

Naruto

Ramna 1/2

Full Metal Panic

DB, DBZ, and DBGT

Chrono Crusade

Tenchi Muyo

yeah my brother got me into this stuff when i watch pokemon with them when i was younger but i didn't fully watch anime until i saw my brothers and their friends watching DBZ...so in a way DBZ was the first anime that i liked watching.

1/30/2007 #3
Heart of The Tainted
hmmm...favorites. I don't believe in all time favorites because as the passage of time walks on, those old favorites are replaced with newer and more fascinating titles. My curret "Favorites" are as follows in no particular order.

1) Gankutsuou- don't let the visuals turn you off this amazing gem. within it beats a beautiful and captivating story.

2) Paradise Kiss- Amazing story by the mangaka whom brought you Nana. Produced by the geniuses at MadHouse. How can you go wrong!

3) Speed Grapher- Intrigue in a world grown corrupt. Filled with violence and other obscenities. In the middle of it all, the innocent Kagura Tenozu.

2/10/2007 #4
M.R.Sanner
Fav. Anime :

Hands down The Vision of Escaflowne . Best anime I ahve seen yet ( and I have seen quite a bit )

Fav. Manga: Ack this is harder for me because I'm always finding new series .

1.) Lovely Complex ( I luv the movie also ! Hiallrious !)

2.) Hana-Kimi

3.)Parfait Tic

4.)Samurai Baby ( I dislike how short it is )

5.) Good Morning Call ( haven't finished it yet

2/10/2007 #5
Anonymous Adimiss
hmmm favorite anime is inuyasha, full metel alckamist bleach eureka 7.

manga is negima, flcl jing the king of bandets, and naruto. (there is probably more but i cant remember

2/12/2007 #6
Curtis Allen
I have to say Naruto is a very good manga... I have not read much manga before in my life, though... hehe sorry. But Naruto is my fav (Seeing how besides DB and DBZ it's the only one I've read) And DB, DBZ. Also okay.
2/12/2007 #7
M.R.Sanner
Naruto is an awsume manga and is a really fun read .
2/12/2007 #8
Curtis Allen
It is, actually. When I first started reading it, I was pretty surprised. I don't read manga much. In fact, I have never read any before I started reading a couple before this. Just one book haha. Then I started this... Noooot bad... For some reason, I think Naruto is like someone I know... Though he is annoying, he has lots of courage...
2/13/2007 #9
Keba Si Rota
Naruto has got to be my favorite anime. I think it's really clever. The action sequences actually involve strategy instead of people randomly shooting energy beams at each other. The battles are also well-paced. They're not too stretched out. And Naruto has just enough elements to keep you interested.

I'd list the other anime series that I've watched in the past, but some of them are too embarassing to mention. I remember my first anime was Sailor Moon. I was so mad when they canceled it. I still want to see what happens in the fifth and final season. LOL.

2/15/2007 #10
M.R.Sanner
lol ::sings theme song :: 'Fighting in the moonlight ...' I forget the rest

Yah , sadly Salior moon was my first anime also , though at the time I did not know it .

Naruto is a good anime and is even better for sticking along the lines of the manga . I love the animation in it and the songs ( Go!! is awsume and so is the Asian kung-fu generationsong ( I forget the name ) )

Lol I know whatcha mean about some of the anime being embarassing , I've watched some pretty lame ones in my life .

2/16/2007 #11
Heart of The Tainted
OK I GET IT! NARUTO IS A GOOD SERIES! But in the world of Anime, there are so many other great anime. Like Ergo Proxy, it has great promise with the mystery of the proxy surrounding the likeable cast of character. Basilisk, Speed Grapher, Fighting Spirit! GANKUTSUOU! DOES ANYONE WATCH ANIME OUTSIDE OF CARTOON NETWORK, ADULT SWIM, AND TOONAMI!? What about Le Chevalier D'eon which I got to sneak preview. It looks awesome. That's one reason I dislike mainstream anime, everyone focuses their attention on select series when there are SO MANY OTHERS that deserve accolade all the same.
2/16/2007 #12
NeoMiniTails
Oh I saw the anime: Le Chevalier D'eon, its awesome. I don't really like Naruto's animation... I mean I like it... but I hate how they draw eyes, its not every expressive.
2/17/2007 #13
Keba Si Rota
DOES ANYONE WATCH ANIME OUTSIDE OF CARTOON NETWORK, ADULT SWIM, AND TOONAMI!?

I watched a couple anime series on DVD with some friends, a few years ago. I forget what they were called, though. I remember that one dealt with some very tiny girls teasing a rat. There was another about a girl who was half-dragon and had a crush on this man who happened to be a dragon slayer. If only I could remember their names! I guess I'm a bad anime fan. -_-

2/18/2007 #14
M.R.Sanner
I don't watch cartoon network , except to get my foster home for imaginary freinds fix ,but as far as anime go , nope not at all . Naruto is a good anime/manga ,I enjoy it alot but by far is not my favorite . Escaflowne is my fav. and will always be . Talk about depressing is that half of these newbies don't even glance at the old anime , or classics . What about ninja scroll ? Haven't seen to many of those cosplayers running around .
2/18/2007 #15
M.R.Sanner
I don't watch cartoon network , except to get my foster home for imaginary freinds fix ,but as far as anime go , nope not at all . Naruto is a good anime/manga ,I enjoy it alot but by far is not my favorite . Escaflowne is my fav. and will always be . Talk about depressing is that half of these newbies don't even glance at the old anime , or classics . What about ninja scroll ? Haven't seen to many of those cosplayers running around .
2/18/2007 #16
kswriter
i have some new mangas and anime that i like.

Mermaid Melody (don't really know why i just find it a little interesting) and Fruits Basket.

3/17/2007 #17
kswriter
oh i also have another good manga...Vampire Knight. one of my friends let me read that one and let me tell you it is bloody good.
5/17/2007 #18
Lai Anderson
I've been recently addicted to this manga/anime... Ouran High School Host Club. It's an over-the-top school comedy that made me laugh my guts out everytime. It's totally hilarious, but had an interesting plot to it which you could easily forget because of so much comedy. Haha.
6/1/2007 #19
MistyRose14
yep, i love Ouran High School Host Club too! but, i can't find all of the manga volumes where i live...
6/8/2007 #20
Chidori vs Rasengan
Apparently, no one here watched Hayate no Gotoku yet...
6/19/2007 #21
concerto49
I haven't seen it either. Though I've heard of it. Perhaps I'll look into it.

Some of my list - Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny, DBZ, DBGT, Negima, Tsubasa Chronicles, Full Metal Alchemist, Doraemon...

And heya.

7/22/2007 #22
Chidori vs Rasengan
Gundam 00 is gonna be out in October.

Oh yea, and the Rebuild of Evangelion on September.

7/22/2007 #23
Momopuff
Fave anime....somewhere along the lines of.......Monster Princess, Romeo x Juliet, D. Gray Man, Bleach, ........................and all the anime I've finished and dropped. (like mermaid melody)
7/22/2007 #24
Angel.Yang
Oh I've watched that! not all of it but...yea...it's a good anime ^_^. But my fav would have ta b...Black Blood Brothers.
7/23/2007 #25
Crane Daitkai
My current story has been inspired by:

The Movie/Manga Akira

Paranoia Agent

Death Note *personal favorite of all time

Serial Experiments Lain

and of course, The Boogiepop Phantom.

---

Also, highly reccomended:

Cromartie High (for hilarity)

Bleach (For art style, I just like it don't ask)

Fooly Cooly (For style, hilarity, and most of all MUSIC- The Pillows are win)

1/31/2008 #26
Angel.Yang
Ooooh, that's cool ^^ a lot of my stories are inspired by anime...or music...and random ideas.

But anyway, all those anime are awesome ^^

2/2/2008 #27
Crane Daitkai
Actually, all of my chapters are named after song titles that I was listening to while writing, haha. Dunno if that's legal by the agencies haven't said anything about it when I submit to them for representation.
2/3/2008 #28
Angel.Yang
Hmm, I don't think it's illegal, as long as you credit ^^ I've been thinking of doing that but I haven't found the right story to do it.
2/8/2008 #29
Chidori vs Rasengan
If you liked FLCL, you WILL LOVE Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

Imagine FLCL mixed with eva...

AND MOAR MANLINESS AND EPICNESS!

2/9/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NeoMiniTails
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member