Anime Newz
Talk about animes, thier news updates, and whatveer you want to talk about that has to do with anime. Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor mOon, Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, Rorouni Kenshin... whatever you wnat to talk about.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Momopuff
does nobody who likes Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn!?
2/9/2008 . Edited 2/9/2008 #31
Angel.Yang
@ Chidori vs Rasengan: Haha, yeah I have seen it ^^ it's good

@ Momopuff: Oh I do ^^ Hibari is my fav

2/10/2008 #32
Chidori vs Rasengan
*bites deviantlymental to death*

now reborn on the other hand is... XDDD

*is in love with Tsuna's X-gloves VR version*

2/11/2008 #33
Angel.Yang
Haha, I love it when Hibari says "i'll bite you to death"...or something like that, gaaah, i'm such a bad hibari fan lol I even get his signature quote wrong XP but o well lol

Yeah, Tsuna's X Gloves are awesome ^^

Reborn is just...untouchable lol

2/15/2008 #34
Momopuff
>.< everyone just gets so awesome.....Hibari's box power...then Murowl....and his VR gloves are AWESOME. >.< so many doujins on TYL stuffs....the angst is just climbing in the fandom. >.< like the KHR community on LJ, >.< .......so many doujins~

But I LOVE Hibari. >.< Kyou-chan~ he'd prolly kill me for that though....

2/16/2008 #35
Angel.Yang
I agree~ everyone gets stronger and it's building up the manga a lot ^^

And yes...Hibari is just so...smexy haha, I love him =D and Hibird is so cute!! I saw a vid where it was singing the school anthem for Hibari, that was adorable ^^

2/17/2008 #36
NeoMiniTails
I need to check my forums more lol. ^_^ Has anyone seen Excel Saga or Ghost Stories? They're both hilarious comedies... er, at least the American version of Ghost Stories...
2/18/2008 #37
Angel.Yang
Mmm, I know what Excel Saga is but I never got around to watching it but I have seen Ghost Stories, haha the english dub was hilarious ^^
2/18/2008 #38
kswriter

oh i have a couple new mangas that i'm reading that are good. Kitchen Princess, Vampire Game, From Far Away, Kamitkaze Kaitou Jeanna, Ultra Manica.

4/6/2008 #39
Zina Nevirone

Recently my friend has gotten me into Sailor Moon, Paniponi Dash and Tokyo Mew Mew, I admit, if there is nothing else on the TV I will watch Mew Mew Power, but that is only if my Harry Potter DVDs are out of reach. lolz,

5/10/2008 #40
CreativebutLazy

My all time favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. I love how the story flows, it's easy to understand whats going on, but thought provoking at the same time.

other favs include Ranma 1/2, XXXholic, Yu Gi Oh, and Death Note.

7/3/2008 #41
CreativebutLazy

My all time favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. I love how the story flows, it's easy to understand whats going on, but thought provoking at the same time.

other favs include Ranma 1/2, XXXholic, Yu Gi Oh, and Death Note.

7/3/2008 #42
kimonohikari1

I like digimon! Its my absolute fav anime!

8/18/2008 #43
Kai-chan689

Anyone heard of Saint Seiya?

Love that show, first anime I saw so it holds a special place. :D

8/20/2008 #44
CreativebutLazy

whats it about? is there a manga too? I think sailor moon was my first anime, but I'm not sure. Yu-gi-oh was my first manga.^_^

8/20/2008 #45
Kai-chan689

Yeah, there's a manga, actually there's three diffrent ones. The original is Saint Seiya by Masami Kurumada, then there's Saint Seiya and The Lost Camvas which is relatively new and the latest one is Saint Seiya episode G.

It's very interesting and there are about five movies out from it with the original series expanding 114 episodes plus OVAs. They played it on CartoonNetwork but was canceled since the dubbing sucked and the fights were ruined by censoring. It didn't even get to the good part. D: You can watch it on animecrazy.net.

The plot is complicated, but it's basically about knights with guardian constellations and special armor that protect the Greek Goddess Athena. Of course I'm terrible at summaries.

I used to watch Sailor Moon too when I was little. and Yu-Gi-Oh is good too. :D

8/20/2008 #46
CreativebutLazy

cool^_^ I just found The Lost Camvas on onemanga I'll read it when I get the chance(got to have something to do in between FMA updates) I don't know about the anime though, I've been to other sites and they either don't work(as in some of the episodes won't play at all) or the site completely screws with my computer and causes it to freeze up. *shrugs* maybe this one will be different.

8/20/2008 #47
Kai-chan689

I use onemanga too (also waiting for FMA). XD The Lost Canvas is good, but you might want to watch the anime first or read the original manga.

animecrazy is good, I use it all the time and you can find Episode G on mangafox.com. It's a good site too with lots of manga. ^^

8/20/2008 #48
kimonohikari1

Does anyone in here like digimon?

8/21/2008 #49
Midori Ushi Law

ummm.... I just to back when it was badly dubbed on fox family... lol. I like Naruto, HunterxHunter, MONSTER, Yu Yu, The original Yugi-Oh (Nothing says "Save the world" or "Destroy the world" than a simple card game!) The first 2 seasons of Pokemon (Dare I say it.) Teen Titans (Does that count?)lol

8/21/2008 #50
Zina Nevirone

Ash is AMAZING...

I like Fruits Basket...Naruto...Sailor Moon...Sugar Sugar Rune...Pokemon...

8/21/2008 #51
Leinelle

Hmm...I have a large variety...I guess.

Gundam Seed (definetly not Destiny, though Meyrin and AsuMey is introduced)

Naruto

Bleach

Dear Boys

Prince of Tennis

Shugo Chara

8/24/2008 #52
SazukiUltra

This is very difficult, since there aren't many anime/manga I don't like.

I'm currently keeping up with One Piece(could be my favorite), Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, D. Gray-man, and Fairy Tale on One Manga. I also read HunterxHunter and Konjiki no Gash Bell when they are updated.

I'm currently watching Gurren Lagann and enjoying it.

Another favorite that deserves a mention is GUNxSWORD, it was very entertaining.

9/23/2008 #53
3xZ

Death Note is my favorite manga ever! The anime version was very cool, just a bit too fast-paced near the end. Aria and Aqua are some other excellent manga.

12/11/2008 #54
Dark Meister

I love all anime, but only few are the ones I really love. For now, my favourites are Death Note, Code Geass, Claymore, Soul Eater (but seriously, the art sucks), Lucky Star, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (I'm in Despair! LOL), Furuba (Frutis Basket), Ouran High School Host Club and Gundam Seed (That includes Stargazer, Destiny and such).

5/3/2009 #55
BaxterB

Haibane Renmei. It's got everything that I love. Great style and atmosphere, likeable characters, and a story that isn't afraid to do something different. I positively adore the ambiguity it presents. Another top dog is Boogiepop Phantom which I have watched a countless amount of times. It's a psychological storyline at it's best. I'm almost positive that no one could understand everything in one viewing. And finally we've got Monster. One of the all around best thrillers I've had the pleasure of experiencing, with quite possibly the greatest villian to grace anime.

5/28/2009 #56
L.A. Clearwater

Well...........the anime that I'm currently addicted to is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Aside from that, I'm loving Code Geass R2:Lelouch of the Rebellion, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mythical Detective Loki,Tora Dora and Special A.

8/25/2009 #57
mmmbopjonasgirl

Hi! Um, my top 5 would be:

1. InuYasha (This is the best anime EVER made!!!)

2. ToraxDora (How can you not love this!?)

3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I wish they would've continued it and followed it like the manga, but it's pure awesome!)

4. Kanon (Ok, I'll admit it, I thought I was going to hate it, but I watched it and loved it!)

5. Bleach (Whoa, this is freakin' awesome! And my favorite anime pairing is from this show.)

2/9/2010 #58
KingAmarok

One Piece is the best manga ever.

I also read D.Gray-man, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Crimson Grave, Deadman Wonderland, The Breaker.

Bleach is my current favorite anime though.

2/16/2010 #59
KonataIzumi1

My faves would have to be (In a random order)

Fruits Basket

Dengeki Daisy

Inuyasha

Ouran High school Host Club

Gakuen Alice

Beast Master

Full Moon wo Sagashite (Arina-sama PWNS!)

Basically any thing by Bisco Hatori, Arina Tanemura and whoever illustrated Beast Master and Dengeki Daisy.

3/29/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: NeoMiniTails
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member