In a world of love and hate
A roleplay of characters who live in a world of love and hate... There are some characters to choose from but you will be given the chance to create your own! Interested? PM me!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
bookgeek97

This is for when Roleplay 1 has got 10,000 posts. When it runs out of space, we start posting here. Same story. But if you want any changes be sure to let me know!! Thanks. x

7/1/2012 #1
MusicMixerGirl

(Just continuing where the other one left off. (: )

Tyler: That was a pretty satisfying answer as well. No need to be worried about that. *grins and kisses her. Pulling away curiously* weird reasons?

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #2
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Wouldn't you like to know? *Nods with a smirk on her lips.* Nah, I'm just teasing you. *Nudges his arm with her own.*

7/4/2012 #3
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: Huh? *raises an eyebrow with a smirk* Tell me something weird about me, because I don't think there's anything. *grins teasingly*

(brb)

7/4/2012 #4
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Something wierd... *Looks at him toughtfully.* Oh, I know! *Grins at him.* You have a wierd obsession for milk and you're really conscious of your hair. *Smiles.* Also there is the fact that you like me which is why I should question your insanity. *Chuckles.*

(Okay :) )

7/4/2012 #5
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: *chuckles* I guess that's a little weird. But hey, I will have strong bones forever, unless Emily's right and I will turn into a cow. *grins* Oh, and if insanity is being with you, I will gladly be insane. *stops and thinks about that phrase for a moment* That should be written down. *smiles*

(sorry it took so long, my family talks too much. xD)

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #6
Milde the tough Teddy

(That's fine x) )

Ida: I hope she isn't, I'm sorry but I just don't swing that way. *Chuckles.* But you can be incredibly sweet I give you that. *Gives him a lopsided grin.*

7/4/2012 #7
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: *laughs* What? You wouldn't like me if I were a cow? *grins and then shakes his head* Never thought I would have this very strange conversation. *smiles* and you can be pretty sweet as well.

7/4/2012 #8
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Then that makes two of us. *Laughs.* Altough, cows are kind of cute... *Grins.* Oh really? *Shakes her head and takes a hold of his hand.* Come one let's go find somewhere to sit.

7/4/2012 #9
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: Cow's are cute? Well... they're cuter than... snakes and... clowns, I guess. *chuckles* And yeah, let's find a place. I hope we're going to eat soon, I'm starving. *smiles and walks along side her*

7/4/2012 #10
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Raises a brow at him.* Clowns? *Chuckles.* I'm glad I'm not the only one waitng for the food. The only reason why I say yes to every invitation I get. *Grins and sees a couch.* How about that? *Leads him to the sofa.*

7/4/2012 #11
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: Clowns are pretty creepy, don't you think? *looks at her absolutely serious* But yeah. I bet most people come for a free lunch. There's always the people who are obligated to come, and those who are simply hungry and bored. *grins and shrug. Then looks at the couch* Yeah, looks good.

7/4/2012 #12
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: You're afraid of clowns... *Looks at him with a small smile.* Who wouldn have tought. *Shakes her head and sits down tugging the hem of the dress neatly over her thighs.* I fall to the second category definitely. *Nods her head and grins.*

7/4/2012 #13
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: I'm not afraid of them. I have just watched too much horror. You don't find them creepy? *grins and sits down next to her* And yeah, normally I would fall in that category as well.

7/4/2012 #14
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Luckyly I haven't seen horror movies about them and the clows in sircus are scary only then when they try to get you on stage. *Smiles and nods.* To you this is kind of a must thing, huh?

(Sorry, I gotta go now. Bye! :) )

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #15
MusicMixerGirl

Tyler: You shouldn't. *smiles and then shrugs* Yeah, I come partly for Taylor and Luke, and partly for the food. *winks*

(Alright. Bye. (: )

7/4/2012 #16
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Sitting on a couch waiting for the dinner begin.*

7/5/2012 #17
JMGoto

Jake: *staring straight his glass of wine while sitting at a table, alone*

7/5/2012 #18
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Sighs and gets up.* *Wanders to the dining room and sees Jake.* You're here all alone? *Sits next to him.*

7/5/2012 #19
JMGoto

Jake: *keeps staring at the wine* Not really. It's just me, the wine and now you.

7/5/2012 #20
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Smiles.* Is it good? The wine I mean.

7/5/2012 #21
JMGoto

Jake: *keeps staring* I haven't tasted it... but it sounded like you enjoy something more than the wine.

7/5/2012 #22
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Tilts her head in question.* What do you mean? *says with a small laugh.*

7/5/2012 . Edited 7/5/2012 #23
JMGoto

Jake: *keep staring* before you said about the wine. you had a pause between you two statements, the former implying that you asking me if I'm enjoying your company...

7/5/2012 #24
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Really? *Grins.* Well I do hope it's not bad or unwated.

7/5/2012 #25
JMGoto

Jake: I don't mind.. *keeps staring at the wine then suddenly grabbed the wine and drank it all down*

7/5/2012 #26
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: *Looks at him with wide eyes.* I know it's not that strong but be careful with the wine. *Smiles.*

7/5/2012 #27
JMGoto

Jake: *smacks his lips* tastes... old. * grabs two lemonades from a pass by waiter* want one?

7/5/2012 #28
Milde the tough Teddy

Ida: Yes, please. *Smiles.* I bet the wine was old and expencive... *Grins.*

7/5/2012 #29
JMGoto

Jake: To be honest, I didn't like it *sips his lemonade* I rarely drink alcohol.... because it tastes bad.

7/5/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: bookgeek97 MusicMixerGirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member