Below the Metal
An Rp forum about if the world took a step forward, but also a step back. Advanced metal gear, old fashioned weapons and steam punk fashion. Add in a few assasins, people who want to control everything and a group of protagonists, you've got yourself a st
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Graveside Rose
:D
2/29/2012 #1
Graveside Rose
The crowd below was bustling. People were moving from one end to another with speed. Being late for work was not acceptable. Buildings encasted the people below. Each one was taller than the next, and each had its uses. Such as the one being used now. A young woman in her twenties lent on one of the roof tops. She was good looking. Her body was well built. She also head a gun. Placed before her was said weapon. It was aimed towards the crowed. She looked through it, trying to ensure that she reached her target amung the bustle below. She was the best. "Just shot, Ayama." A voice behind her sighed. It was another young girl, younger though. She was in her teens still, 18 to be exact. She was also good loooking, and she knew it.They worked together. While Ayama was good at the stelth, she was good at seduction. Her skills lay in seducing her targets and killing them at their most vunrable. "Shut up, Ama." Ayama muttered darkly. She readied her weapon and within the next three seconds, she fired into the crowed.
3/1/2012 #2
ShirubaDangan
"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the lord your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the lord your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the lord will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The lord your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him. Deuteronomy 13:13-19." Hulhuhot remained quiet for a few seconds as the mass of men kneeled before him in prayer. Each bowing their head down in respect toward the altar. Huluhot was pleased after a few moments and decided to speak again. "Remember the war we had fought to destroy our enemies lies and false prophecies and remember this passage in which we cannot allow them to ever again become the threat they once were. God gave us good fortune and allowed us to triumph. Never again shall lies enter our childrens minds and remember to lead them in the path of God!" The people stood and simultaneously uttered the word: "Amen." "Be off my brothers and sisters and remember the lord will be merciful to those that seek him." The number of people again uttered the same word and began exiting the church. As Huluhot watched one of his messengers walked up to the altar and made the sign of the lord. "Do you want me to send the message to our great leader of our country?" The man had asked as he revealed the envelope. "Yes... I believe it to be time that him and I meet together. The most powerful man in politics should meet with the most powerful voice of God." Huluhot answered as he sent the man off. "I believe he will see as I do when he comes." --- Kill ran through the bustled streets. Those damn guards didn't give up as easily as he had thought. He jumped over the wall and sprinted down an alley as they screamed and chased him. He was well built but a bit slim, his dark hair covered some of his face and a bandanna covered his mouth. He wore dark clothes with a hood and as he sprinted weapons were revealed under his built. He finally found his chance to escape and bolted into a large crowd. As he did he heard a shot fired into the air an felt his body shift to a halt. Something warn began draining from his chest and he collided against the floor. Did a guard fire at him in this crowd? That was highly unlikely even with the dictators commands. The crowd began screaming and scrambling in disarray. He immediately pushed himself back up and found himself a bit dazed. He looked at the oncoming guards. He found himself with no choice. As the first guard reached him he pulled on the mans collar and kicked directly into his knee as it snapped in two. He dropped the guard and pulled a handgun and fired at another. He thought his luck was beginning to change until a third man charged into him and knocked him into some food cart. The fruits and vegetables scattered across the ground. Kill looked around rampantly and grabbed a carrot and shoved it into his attackers eye. He than struggled to return to his feet as the man screamed in pain. He pulled a knife from his belt and flung it at a man charging at him with a baton and caught him below the belt. As he smiled, he heard another shot ring throughout the square. He fell unto his knees. Another man walked forward. He wasn't dressed in guards uniform and had the seal of high ranking officials. Seeing a man of this status was extremely rare and a right hand man of the dictator himself. The man walked forward as he reloaded his revolver and stood over Kill. His face not serious or angry but just monotone in expression. He looked over his fallen guards and asked others to help them to an infirmary. He also ordered others to move innocent civilians out of the area. He then returned his gaze on Kill. "Why do you do this?" He asked. "What do you plan on succeeding?" Kill just breathed heavily as drips of blood escaped his mouth. "I'm still waging war." He answered. "This wasn't the outcome I wanted after the last one..." The man just shook his head. "The wars over. We lost Kill. You can either join us like you had or I'll have to execute you." The man raised his weapon to Kill's temple. "You know I can't do that Dram... We were once enemies and we were once friends... I don't believe you can be both at the same time." Kill replied. "I'll unfortunately have to execute you then. By the laws set by our great leader I hereby declare you guilty of terrorism, betrayal of the state, criminal activity and sentence you to death. Do you have any last words?" "..." (Sorry I want Aran Dram to be a powerful general who works for the dictator. He has a sense of heart and dignity since he used to be a member of the generals of the old republic before it crashed and was taken over by the dictator but he still holds those views but I hope he is a big enough asset for the dictator to keep even though he might act different than the other generals. He is very intelligent and a great strategist but he will always help the people and the government. Also sorry if its long or bad haven't done this in a long time!! :3)
3/1/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: Graveside Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member