Horror RP S C
Got any fresh ideas for a Horror RP? All vampires, werewolves, zombies, and others are welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
follicle

(It's getting so confusing. /:)

Jason was waiting downstairs with the woman. There was something in this house that didn't feel right. The furniture seemed to be a bit weary and old. It was stitched up everywhere as if it had been ripped continously. Could it be?

Right when he heard the scream, Jason sprang up and clapped his hands around the woman's ears.

-----

(I'm going to to eat dinner. Be back in a few.)

5/3/2012 . Edited 5/3/2012 #271
MusicMixerGirl

A malicious smile streached on Rachel's lips and she chuckled. "I have wanted to kill a werewolf for so long now, you're my first on, you know that," she told him, her voice icily cold. "I have killed before though," she smirked. "Many creature, disgusting creatures. Like you." she pressed the gun further against his forehead, letting him feel the metal on his skin. "You know, normal bullet's doesn't kill your kind, but you would know, right? But this is not normal bullets." she shook her head lightly. "It's silver bullet's. Handmade actually, just for you."

5/3/2012 #272
Chowdergal13

The woman jumped slightly, feeling two cold hands suddenly wrap around her heated ears. "Wh-What are you doing?!" she demanded to the man, trying to uncover her ears.

The werewolf only growled louder as he felt the cold metal against his forehead. He knew what awaited his head if she pulled the trigger.

"It's just like your kind to hunt creatures while they're defenseless." he snarled in a thick romanian accent. "Why me when I have done no wrong..?"

5/3/2012 . Edited 5/3/2012 #273
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel's face fell into expressionlessness. "The very fact that you're alive is a sin," she whispered slowly. And pulled the trigger.

(Sorry, It's not 4.. I need to sleep. You guys will have to kill Thomas mother on your own. xD)

5/3/2012 #274
follicle

When Jason heard the bang of the gun, he calmly covered the woman's ears for a few more seconds and then let go.

"I'm sorry, but your husband is a werewolf, isn't he?" he asked.

5/3/2012 #275
Chowdergal13

(Ok!~ Night!)

The man wouldn't stand for this; he quickly moved off the bed, swiping the gun from the other's hand. It let out a loud bang, before It slid across the room. A silver bullet now laid inside one of the floorboards.

"A sin? We can not help what we are to be..." he hissed, inching towards her. "Just as you can not help that you are a woman, I can't help that I'm a werewolf."

5/3/2012 . Edited 5/3/2012 #276
follicle

(Wait, I thought Rachel killed him.)

5/3/2012 #277
Chowdergal13

Not yet I don't think..but I fixed something XDD)

The woman looked at the man, narrowing her once wide eyes. "Who are you?" she demanded. "Tell me!"

5/3/2012 #278
follicle

(Doesn't it say "Rachel pulled the trigger"?)

"I'm truly sorry for this," Jason apologized.

With that, he lightly hit the back of the woman's head, knocking her out.

5/3/2012 #279
MusicMixerGirl

(Morning, you're probably all sleeping. ^^)

Rachel didn't even blink when the gun was forced out of her hands. "Men and women is a natural thing of intelligence. Creatures are like week and cockroaches. It's in your nature to kill people, to harm," she said her voice dripping with venom. "Like you have never killed someone," A blank knife slid out of her sleeve.

5/3/2012 #280
Chowdergal13

(Hmm that doesn't really mean she fired..o .o)

The werewolf hesitated a bit, thinking that one over. "It's true I've murdered before." he admitted. "But that's when I was young; before I met Natalia. Ever sine then, she's been helping me." he tensed a bit, his instincts telling him the woman might have something up her sleeve.

5/4/2012 . Edited 5/4/2012 #281
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel let out a cold laugh and stepped closer to him. "So you think that finding yourself a pretty girl and settling down in a small town will justify your murders," her smile turned cold, ending in anger. "It will not. If you really cared about the people around you, you would end your life so you wouldn't endanger them."

5/4/2012 #282
Chowdergal13

"And your murders?" the man growled out. "I hardly think every creature you killed was evil; it was only because they were a creature that you killed them, and nothing more." He remained tense, he had to keep the woman talking in order to buy time, werewolf or not. Any second, his son could walk in on the matter, and then he'd be endangered.

5/4/2012 #283
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel let out a small laugh. "Yeah, you're probably right," she took a step closer toward him. "I'm cleaning up, sacrifices is necessary for the better cause." she now took her knife out visibly and spun it around in her hand. "If you don't struggle it will be quick, I promise."

5/4/2012 #284
Chowdergal13

"You're crazy." he breathed, backing into a small wooden table. He knew he couldn't do anything too drastic or he'd regret it...

And yet his entire body lunged forward on the woman, pinning her down to the ground before giving an animalistic snarl.

5/4/2012 #285
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel let out a mocking laugh as he did so. "See, I told you, you're an animal," she grinned, before she kicked her boot into his stomach.

5/4/2012 #286
Chowdergal13

The man gave a howl of pain, falling back on his back, unable to move. He had hit a shard of glass that had pierced his back.

5/4/2012 #287
MusicMixerGirl

"Poor little dog," Rachel laughs and raises her knife. She slowly straighten up and flings her hair behind her shoulder. "Too bad that you were born." That's when her silver knife pierce through his body. "I'm really sorry that you had to involve your wife, she seemed like a pure human," she smirks before she pulls the knife back out.

5/4/2012 #288
Chowdergal13

As soon as the knife touched his skin, he let out another howl of pain, and he watched as the blood began to gush out of the wound. He felt the silver's poison work fast; blinding him and setting his body on fire. In his last few attempts, he clawed at the other...but soon those all ceased and he grew still, eyes unmoving.

5/4/2012 #289
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel let out a gasp in shock when she felt his claws scrape her shoulder, ripping the cloth off and leaving two large marks. She looked outraged in shock at first, then her eyes hardened and she stood up. "Filthy dog!" she muttered, before grabbing her gun from the floor and walked toward the stair.

5/4/2012 #290
Chowdergal13

The young woman was still unconscious, unaware of what had just happened to her husband.

5/4/2012 #291
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel walked downstairs, seeing the unconscious woman. (brb. :3)

5/4/2012 #292
Chowdergal13

(Kay!~ :3)

Natalia was slowing regaining consciousness by the time the other made it into the room. "Wh...What..?" she moanEd, her vision trying to focus.

5/4/2012 #293
MusicMixerGirl

Rachel watches as her eyes fluttered open. Her face turned serious and she laid a firm hand on the side of her face with a sigh. "How are you feeling?" she asked sweetly. She really hated hurting humans. The cut on her shoulder was starting to hurt a little, but she ignored it. It was really too bad that this lady had seen her face. Yes, such a pity.

5/4/2012 #294
follicle

(Hi!)

"You killed it?" Jason called out from the kitchen, aware of the fact that this girl had, indeed, killed the werewolf.

The woman he knocked out was bound by her hands and feet. It was just for safety. But it would prevent her from running away.

5/4/2012 #295
MusicMixerGirl

(hellow. :) My internet is really bad, so if I disappear .. that's probably why. ^^)

Rachel looked over at Jason, nodding slowly. "Yeah, of course I did," she mumbled, smirking slightly, but her smile quickly fading as she said. "He ruined my shirt though," with a bitter tone, pointing annoyed at her shoulder. Then her eyes trailed back to the woman. "You weren't too harsh with her right? She's a human after all," Rachel asked slowly.

5/4/2012 #296
Chowdergal13

Natalia's confusion soon turned into pure fear as she listened to the other's conversation with the man. She struggled against the ropes. "Wh-Where's Dimitri?!" she yelled out, hoping her husband would hear her. "What did you do to him?!" although she already knew the terrible truth, she couldn't believe he'd go down that easily.

(Hi!~ And D: )

5/4/2012 #297
follicle

"No, of course not. Just a light hit to the back of her head, and she was out," Jason smiled bitterly, completely ignoring the woman. "I tied her hands and feet together, just in case she tried anything funny."

He stood up from his seat and walked over to her and the woman, who was gradually becoming conscious.

---

(Alrighty. And, hello to you too, Chowder. ^_^ Ooh. I'm going to have fun killing Natalia. :D)

5/4/2012 . Edited 5/4/2012 #298
MusicMixerGirl

"Good work," she told Jason. Rachel looked back at the woman with a soft smile, removing some hair from her face. "Shh, don't be scared," she said softly. "You're a pure human, so we won't make you suffer. I promise."

She was really pretty. She would remember to make it quick and painless.

5/4/2012 #299
follicle

"Yes, yes. Quick and easy," Jason muttered. "So, what's your name, girl? I didn't think you'd be able to go along with me, especially since I just barged in the middle of your murder."

---

(Haha. He's so blunt. But, Natalia's going to die anyways, so... )

((Oh! 300!))

5/4/2012 . Edited 5/4/2012 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: follicle Chowdergal13, MusicMixerGirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member