Nightshade Academy
The sequel roleplay to Nightshade Academy is now up! :D The forum is called House of Cards and will take place 10 years after the events of Nightshade Academy. It is NOT a school setting and characters will NOT be school-aged. If you are interested in joining and/or want more info, message The Primp State. :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
The Primp State

This thread is for the Hospital Wing, towers, and any other place in the school that doesn't already have its own topic, such as teachers' offices, bathrooms, broom closets, and the like.

3/13/2012 . Edited 3/13/2012 #1
Panthalassa

As the clock chimed 8, Mimi passed the picture of the old lady, very creatively titled 'Woman Holding a Belladonna Flower'. Counting the bricks, she pressed the fifth one, grinning as it turned into a doorway. Stepping inside, the vampire checked the stores of alcohol and food before stepping outside again, closing the entrance, and rushing to the Dining Hall to call her helpers.

4/14/2012 #2
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Dang, girl!" Angelica moaned as she rubbed her wrist. "You've got quite the grip!" She shook out her hands before looking up at the stores of alcohol. "Amazing they let these things even sit in this school." She grinned and folded her arms. "Well, how much are we taking?"

4/14/2012 #3
xXHistoryGeekXx

Monica walked through the hallway, stopping at the picture of the woman with the belladonna flower. As usual, she was wearing a colourful outfit; a black and white tube top, yellow jacket, and bright blue pants. She smiled upon seeing the others.

4/14/2012 #4
The Mango Tree
Eilin followed in behind, not saying anything yet. She looked at her little sundress and frowned. She liked the dress, but dancing in dresses was not her thing. And if she fell...well, no one would want to see that. She snapped her fingers and her dress changed into short jean shorts and a black tank top with tangly beads that would shake whenever she walked. Satisfied with her attire, she pulled her hair into a high ponytail and turned to Mimi. "Shouldn't be too hard to transport all this,"
4/14/2012 #5
Panthalassa

"Good!" Mimi said happily. "Now, come on!" She tapped the fifth brick from the picture once again, beckoning for them to enter the secret wine cellar. "Alright, so we need to transport 2 kegs of alcoholic apple cider, at least 10 bottles of Chardonnay wine, two bottles of Lambanog, two barrels of rum, about 5 bottles of scotch, Some sherry, vermouth, gin, tonic, vodka, whiskey, beer, tequila...oh, and a few bottles of raspberry cordial, too! I hear it makes a good cocktail!" Mimi looked at her guests. "Did you get all of that?"

4/14/2012 #6
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Angelica blinked and looked up at all the beverages. "Ah...yep. Totally got that. Let's get moving!" She rolled up her sleeves, pulled her hair back, and reached out with her hands. The boxes of Chardonnary wine lifted soundlessly. "I can probably minimize these for easy transport."

4/14/2012 #7
The Mango Tree
"That could work," Eilin said, waving her fingers and making the hard liquor become smaller and easily put into the palm of her hands.
4/14/2012 #8
Panthalassa

"Minimizing?" Mimi said interestedly as she whipped out four large wheelbarrows. "For the barrels and caskets." she explained, loading them onto the simple machine. "Could you guys transport these to the party already? They'll take the most time to set up, after all."

4/14/2012 #9
evilfishy
(Gah, I missed peoples -3-)

"No sweat, Mimi." Les assured the vampire with a grin. He tapped the wheelbarrows, making them float a few inches in the air. "Should I make 'em invisible too?"

4/14/2012 #10
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Wouldn't hurt," Angelica answered Les as she did so herself. "My only concern is losing them."

4/15/2012 #11
evilfishy
"That's what I'm worried about. But if we don't then people would get suspicious." said Lestat thoughtfully.
4/15/2012 #12
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"I suppose we'll be able to dig them out. But where to put them is the question." Angelica rubbed the back of her head in thought. "My pockets won't be big enough."

4/15/2012 #13
evilfishy
"Or..we could teleport them. But the people there would probably be surprised when a bunch of wheelbarrows suddenly pop out of nowhere." Lestat said with a short laugh.
4/15/2012 #14
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"And possibly on top of them," Angelica added with a soft snicker. "We're probably safter minimizing them and sticking them in our shoes or somethin'."

4/15/2012 #15
evilfishy
Lestat chuckled. "I don't think they'll fit on my shoes even if we turn them into miniature wheelbarrows. You know what, let's turn them invisible and minimize them. How's that?"
4/15/2012 #16
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"And float them there?" Angelica assumed, thinking that possibility over.

4/15/2012 #17
evilfishy
"We could carry them in our hands. The two of us could do it, I mean they're tiny enough." said Lestat. He tapped a wheelbarrow, minimizing it and put it on his palm.
4/15/2012 #18
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"I just hope it doesn't look awkward, and that I don't drop any." Angelica gathered the minimized boxes into the palm of her hand.

4/15/2012 #19
evilfishy
Lestat patted her back with his other hand and let out a short laugh before minimizing the other boxes. "Don't worry about it, I'll be right beside you looking awkward too."
4/15/2012 #20
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"That makes me feel better." Angelica laughed as she filled her hands with the invisible and minimized containers of alcohol.

4/15/2012 #21
evilfishy
Lestat grabbed the miniature boxes of alcohol and cradled them on his arms. "Well, I don't look awkward at all." he lied, grinning. He looked like he was carrying an invisible baby, though he didn't mind much. "Alright, let's go!" he told Angelica as he leaded her out of the wine cellar.

[Lestat to Grounds]

4/15/2012 #22
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Angelica mimicked Les's cradle before following him briskly out.

(Angelica to Grounds)

4/15/2012 #23
xXHistoryGeekXx

Monica peered inside the wine cellar. Levitating a keg of alcoholic apple cider, she turned it invisible and proceeded to head out to the grounds. Every now and then, she would reach out in front of her to make sure the kegs were still there.

(Monica to the Grounds)

4/15/2012 #24
The Mango Tree
Eilin sighed, mimocking the movements of the other sorcerers and the witch. She grabbed what was left of the alcohol in her palms and headed out after the others.
4/15/2012 #25
The Primp State

[From Hallways #290]

Lazare opened the door all the way and stepped inside a very old-fashioned study, making him feel as though he had stepped back into 19th century Victorian England. Bookshelves lined the walls, and still more books and papers took up almost every inch of available space.

Professor Aljarafe sat behind the desk, looking tired and not in the best of moods. At Lazare's disheveled appearance and distressed face, however, he sat up. "Ah, Mr. Saint-Clair and Miss Khan...why, is everything all right?" he asked, looking at the two of them and seeing their expressions.

"Oh - yes, of course, sir," Lazare said hastily, shutting the door solidly as they both came in. "It's just that - well - I was reading the newspaper before I came downstairs for breakfast, and when I saw this, I had to ask..." he gestured at the cover article, raising his eyes to meet the wizard's. "What's going on? Is it a subpoena, or a cover for a trial?"

Behind the elf's surface anxiety, his mind was working as coolly as ever. The more genuine his distress looked, the less likely the wizard would be suspicious. And that would greatly reduce their chances of having their minds read and keep the professor from seeing his true thoughts. No matter how limited wizard telepathy might be, Lazare was taking no chances, especially with a professor like Aljarafe.

5/6/2012 . Edited 5/6/2012 #26
WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey

[From Hallways #291]

Remaining silent, Dany bit her lip to add to her facade of worry as she gave the Professor a look of worry. "Are you okay, Professor?" she added to Lazare's comments.

5/6/2012 #27
The Primp State

Aljarafe took the paper from Lazare, glancing over it briefly, and sighed. "I knew this would get to the press eventually, but this was fast, even for Lynn." He referred to Carrie's father, the media mogul. "I suppose it was only a matter of time. But no, it's not an official subpoena, although that will very likely follow soon enough."

"And sir," Lazare interrupted before Aljarafe could say anything else, "I heard something else while I was in Professor Linde's office, waiting for my mother." A practiced look of slight shame crept onto his face, but he plowed on resolutely. "I couldn't help but overhear...is it true that the headmistress hired Professor Hughes on nothing more than, well, old connections?"

5/6/2012 #28
WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey

Masking her surprise, Dany continued to watch the conversation with interest. Old connections? That was certainly new. What was the headmistress planning or hiding?

5/6/2012 #29
The Primp State

Aljarafe looked sharply at Lazare. The young elf met his eyes, but only very briefly, dropping his gaze to the tabletop. It was not as though he was lying or trying to get information, however, but more as if he was embarrassed to be asking such a question. As if it was so ridiculous and far-fetched that it couldn't be true. After a moment, the wizard seemed to accept the act. "I cannot say that I entirely support the hiring of Professor Hughes," he began, leaning back in his chair and fixing his eyes on the window. Lazare took the opportunity to give the teacher a sweeping look up and down before reverting his gaze to the floor.

5/6/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Primp State
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member