Nightshade Academy
The sequel roleplay to Nightshade Academy is now up! :D The forum is called House of Cards and will take place 10 years after the events of Nightshade Academy. It is NOT a school setting and characters will NOT be school-aged. If you are interested in joining and/or want more info, message The Primp State. :)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
The Mango Tree
[Hi XD]

Eilin looked up as Les sat down to her. She gestured to the board, which had some writing on it. "There's information up there; I don't want to miss out." She said blankly. Her mind was still off somewhere else, even as she was writing.

3/29/2012 #61
evilfishy
Les glanced at the board and back to Eilin. "Huh." was all he said, leaning back on his chair. "But those are the 2nd year's notes."
3/29/2012 #62
The Mango Tree
"What?" She looked at the notes on the board again, realizing Les was right. "Ugh," She hid her face in her hands. "I'm really out of it right now." She snapped her fingers, and the notes on the paper was gone. She didn't want to waste any paper.
3/29/2012 #63
evilfishy
Lestat chuckled. "I'm guessing that thing in the Marshes is getting into you. Relax a little, Eilin." he said as he rested his chin on his hand. "By the way, where were you at lunch?"
3/29/2012 #64
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Angelica entered the History classroom, at once spotting Lestat and Eilin and took a seat on the other side of Les, though it was frustrating that she couldn't sit beside both of them. However, that was a minor frustration among all that had happened.

Though she heard Lestat's question. "Lunch, now that was a way to start the year," she mused as she got out her notebook and pencil and absently began to write what was on the board, perhaps to help get her mind of it.

3/29/2012 #65
The Primp State

[From Grounds #126]

Racha slid unnoticed into the back of the class as Professor Aljarafe was writing something on the board. Somewhere in the middle, she could see Lazare scribbling away, although she doubted that he was actually taking notes on the material. Getting out her own notebook, she sat down and tried her best to listen to the lecture. History was one of her favorite classes, but her focus wasn't as good as it usually was today.

3/29/2012 #66
evilfishy
[Whoops, the professor's here? ^^' *did not notice*]

Les noted Angelica's statement. "You've got that right. Too bad I wasn't there to see everything." he mumbled. He then began to take down notes.

3/29/2012 #67
The Mango Tree
"I was on the grounds, by a tree, I think," She couldn't really remember anything before the Marshes. She saw the professor writing things on the board, so she started to write that down. She also nodded at Angelica as she came in.
3/29/2012 #68
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Nicholas took the seat next to Racha and didn't hesitate to get out a piece of paper and jot down the notes, his mind still astray.

"Ditto," Angelica murmured back to Les so that the professor wouldn't hear as she wrote down what was being written.

3/29/2012 #69
The Primp State

Racha watched Professor Aljarafe narrowly in between note-taking. However, he seemed like his ordinary, cheerful self. Perhaps he hadn't heard the cries, and hadn't been informed yet.The rest of the lesson passed more or less normally, with no allusion to what had happened outside. She was glad when the bell rang so she could finally go talk to her friends about all the crazy stuff that had happened today. ((Everyone can just send their charries straight to the Dining Hall now. Skip those last 2 periods. XD))

3/29/2012 #70
The Mango Tree
Eilin, who was rather hungry, shut her book almost immediately upon hearing the bell. She walked quickly to the dining hall, ready to stuff herself and ponder over the days events.
3/29/2012 . Edited 3/29/2012 #71
evilfishy
Les tapped his fingers on the table before putting his things back to his bag. He watched Eilin go with scrunched eyebrows. "I wonder why she's always leaving abruptly." he asked Angelica, standing up. "Anyways, let's go eat Dinner." he then gestured to the witch.

[Les to Dining Hall]

3/29/2012 #72
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Angelica watched Eilin go, shrugging. "She's a skipper I suppose," she said with a slight smile before following after Les.

(Angelica to Dining Hall)

3/29/2012 #73
Legolas.GreenleafFan2278

(From Dining Hall #408)

Lei and Fu walked in, the latter smiling in amusement as Lei pouted and continued complaining about having to read Confucian texts. "I mean, could he be any meaner?" he muttered, sitting in a chair. Fu sat beside him. "He threw a book about the Annals at my head!"

Fu snickered, earning him a glare from lei.

4/3/2012 #74
The Mango Tree
Carrie strutted into the classroom, not paying much attention to anyone else in there. She took a seat where she pleased, then got out her notebook, writing down all the things she needed to get done that day, including her nails, her hair, etc.
4/3/2012 #75
evilfishy
[From Dining Hall]

Bianca walked inside the room lazily sitting herself on the nearest chair. She rested her cheek on her palm and let her thoughts wander.

4/3/2012 #76
xXHistoryGeekXx

Duncan and Malcolm walked in, taking two seats beside each other.

"I hate history..." Malcolm grumbled, resting his head on his desk. "Why do we have to learn about it? All the people we study are dead!"

4/4/2012 #77
Legolas.GreenleafFan2278

Lei heard an all too familiar voice, and he looked to Malcolm with a smirk. "You know the saying, history repeats itself?" he said, eyes pausing on Duncan and lighting up slightly. "That was made for people who hate history, like you."

Fu watched with interest, wondering who they were to Lei for him to take notice the moment they walked in.

4/4/2012 #78
xXHistoryGeekXx

"Wonderful..." Malcolm muttered, his head still on his desk.

"History's not that bad," Duncan said, grinning at his brother.

"Aye, right!" Malcolm said, glaring at Duncan.

4/5/2012 #79
The Primp State

*Timeskip to Dinner*

4/5/2012 #80
WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey

[From Dining Hall]

Collapsing into a seat at the front with a groan, Dany laid her head on the desk. She really needed to get more sleep.

5/12/2012 #81
The Primp State

Professor Aljarafe walked into the classroom, looking like his usual cheerful self. "Good morning, all," he said brightly, although only a few people besides Dany were in the room. "Let's wait a few minutes for everyone to arrive and...wake up as well, perhaps."

5/12/2012 #82
WibblyWobblyTimeyWimey

"Sorry Professor," Dany mumbled as she tore her head off of the desk.

5/12/2012 #83
xXHistoryGeekXx

Duncan walked in, quickly followed by Malcolm.

"Good morning, Professor," Duncan greeted, taking a seat.

"Morning," Malcolm said, sitting near his brother.

5/12/2012 #84
The Primp State

"Not a problem," Aljarafe chuckled, sitting down behind his desk. "And good morning!" He nodded to the two wizards, waiting for the rest of the class to show up.

5/12/2012 #85
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Good day, Professor Aljarafe." Kari greeted the teacher as she came into class, taking her seat.

5/12/2012 #86
evilfishy

Bianca entered the classroom as well, mumbling a quiet hello to the teacher before seating herself at the back of the classroom.

5/12/2012 #87
The Primp State

Greeting the last students as they came in, Aljarafe began the lesson. "This will be our last few days with the Victorian Era, so I thought I'd have us read some passages of Jekyll and Hyde. Now, to humans, of course, Jekyll's transformation to the evil hide is merely symbolic. But in the late 1800s, there was a sorcerer who did indeed manage to create such a potion..."

5/12/2012 #88
evilfishy

Bianca took down notes attentively, shaking her head a bit. A potion that could unleash the evil side of a person? Who would want that? "So who was this sorcerer, professor?"

5/12/2012 #89
xXHistoryGeekXx

Duncan raised an eyebrow at the Professor. Why on Earth would someone want to create a potion like that? It just didn't seem logical; to purposely bring out one's evil side.

5/12/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: The Primp State
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member