3/27/2012 #62
Phantom Blaster Loki
"I have a crippling fear of clothes..." Miyuki said
3/27/2012 #63
Lobo Argost
"Fear of clothes?" Hanako asked. "Why are you scared of clothes?"
3/27/2012 #64
Phantom Blaster Loki
"My parents would beat me if I wore the wrong clothes so now I associate that with all clothes, causing me to fear them," Miyuki said
3/27/2012 #65
Lobo Argost
"Oh," Hanako said. "Hanako. Makoto wants to see you," Elena said as she passed the loli. "Okay," Hanako said, going into Mokoto's office. "Yeah boss?"
3/27/2012 #66
Phantom Blaster Loki
"How's you're first day going?" Makoto asked smiling ********* Miyuki found what she was looking for and brought the giant vibrator to the counter
3/27/2012 #67
Lobo Argost
"I love working here already," Hanako said with a smile. XXXXXXXXX "That's a big dildo," Elena said.
3/27/2012 #68
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Great," Makoto smiled, "So...could you go for a sex break?" He smirked ********* "The bigger the better," Miyuki smiled, holding money that she was holding in her hand
3/27/2012 #69
Lobo Argost
"Sex break?" Hanako asked. XXXXXXXXX "Indeed," Elena agreed as she rung Miyuki up. "Enjoy."
3/27/2012 #70
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Yeah, break where you have sex," Makoto smirked ******* "Thank you," Miyuki said smiling taking her leave. So after her, Slepnir walked in, and even though he wasn't hard, he had a very noticable bulge
3/27/2012 #71
Lobo Argost
"Okay," Hanako said with a smile. XXXXXXXXX "May I help you?" Elena asked of Slepnir. ((Naming him after Odin's eight legged mount, eh?))
3/27/2012 #72
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Then strip and we'll get started," Makoto grinned, taking out his dick ****************** (E'yup) "Yes, I'm looking for a good fuck and I figured this store would point me in the right direction..." Slepnir said
3/27/2012 #73
Lobo Argost
Hanako waved her want and disrobed magically. XXXXXXXXXXX "We have a very well stocke back room," Elena said. "If you'll follow me."
3/27/2012 #74
Phantom Blaster Loki
"You are one sexy kid," Makoto grinned ************** Slepnir nodded and followed
3/27/2012 #75
Lobo Argost
"Thanks," Hanako said. XXXXXXXXXXX In the back room, Elena took her yukata off and turned to Slepnir with a sultry smile.
3/27/2012 #76
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Let's start with a blowjob," Makoto smirk *********** "Oh, so I get to fuck you?" Slepnir smirked, taking off his clothes, revealing his gigantic cock
3/27/2012 #77
Lobo Argost
Hanako went over to Makoto and started sucking him. XXXXXXXXXXXXX Elena whistled. "Big cock. I'll enjoy sucking it."
3/27/2012 #78
Phantom Blaster Loki
Makoto groaned in pleasure, placing his hand on her head *************** "I guessing you don't have a boyfriend then," Slepnir smirked
3/27/2012 #79
Lobo Argost
Hanako slowly worked Makoto's dick into her mouth as she sucked it. XXXXXXXXXXXXX "Not a boyfriend per se," Elena said as she got on her knees and started working the monster dick into her mouth.
3/27/2012 #80
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Damn you tiny mouth feels good..." Makoto groaned *************** "Mmmm..." Slepnir said in pleasure, grabbing her head
3/27/2012 #81
Lobo Argost
Hanako sucked harder. XXXXXXXXXXXXX Elena worked the monster into her mouth while massaging the ballsack.
3/27/2012 #82
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Gonna cum baby..." Makoto groaned **************************** "You must do this a lot," Slepnir groaned
3/27/2012 #83
Lobo Argost
Hanako deepthroated him and massaged his nuts. XXXXXXXXXXXXX "Mm hm," Elena moaned as she sucked more in.
3/27/2012 #84
Phantom Blaster Loki
Makoto then came in her mouth ************************* "I bet a sexy bitch like you has had a lot of different cocks violate your pussy," Slepnir grinned
3/27/2012 #85
Lobo Argost
Hanako swallowed the load happily. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Elena moaned another affermative.
3/27/2012 #86
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Amazing," Makoto grinned ************************** Slepnir grinned, "Then when we're finished, I want you to tell whose has the best dick that's fuck your slutty pussy."
3/27/2012 #87
Lobo Argost
Hanako pulled him from her mouth. "Thanks, boss." XXXXXXXXXXXX Elena's answer was to suck harder.
3/27/2012 #88
Phantom Blaster Loki
"Now lets get to fucking that tight pussy of yours," Makoto grinned ************************ Slepnir then came, shooting a huge load into her mouth
3/27/2012 #89
Lobo Argost
Hanako climbed onto the desk and opened her legs. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Elena swallowed the load and pulled him from her mouth. "Your cum is so thick and tasty."
3/27/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Phantom Blaster Loki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member