H RP
Private RP, invite only
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Wight Mamba

"Cool, how did you get to be the last place of this?!" Lyan asked

7/4/2012 #31
Phantom Blaster Loki

"My parents died in a car crash, my siblings moved away and my grandfather croaked," Taya said simply

7/4/2012 #32
Wight Mamba

"That is sad...is there anything I can do to help...maybe little calling you a bitch and treating you like a whore?" Lyan whispered in a horny tone

7/4/2012 #33
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Yeah," Taya grinned, "That'll perk me right up baby."

7/4/2012 #34
Wight Mamba

"Then take me to where you keep your stuff I wouldn't mind wearing any leather you got" Lyan said grinning devilishy

7/4/2012 #35
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya grinned and took Lyan to the cellar, or what she called, The Sex Dungeon. It was filled with all manners of toys, whips, paddles, gags and other BDSM stuff, and of course a lot of leather outfits

7/4/2012 #36
Wight Mamba

"Ooooooohhhhhh" Lyan said in wonder as she went and look through the stuff

7/4/2012 #37
Phantom Blaster Loki

"You like?" Taya asked grinning

7/4/2012 #38
Wight Mamba

"Why else would I be undoing my corset?" Lyan asked as she chose a rather sexy leather one piece that mad no ettempt to hide any of her features

7/5/2012 #39
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya grinned, "Since you're gonna be the mistress, do you want your slave to be naked or wearing a little something?"

7/5/2012 #40
Wight Mamba

"Slaves have no privelege unless thier mistress in this case allows it, and clothes are a privelege so take off your clothes, but first let me put these on you" Said Lyan who was topless at the moment put collar arounf taya's neck, cuffs around her wrists and ankles and a leash on the neck collar

7/5/2012 #41
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya grinned and took all of her clothes off, she was was really excited by this point

7/5/2012 #42
Wight Mamba

Lyan pulled the rest of her out fit on which was very revealing and she got a grin as she locked Taya's hand behind her neck and pulled on the leash "You haven't been a good shrine girl have you?!" Lyan asked in a sexy voice putting a heel on Taya's cunt "Well?"

7/5/2012 #43
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya moaned softly, "No mistress, I've been....very naughty." She used a cute yet sexy submissive tone

7/5/2012 #44
Wight Mamba

"Then you have to be punished" Lyan said in a dominating tone as she pushed the heel into Taya's heat "Now then how should I punish you...Maybe I should string you up and whip you" Lyan said

7/5/2012 #45
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya moaned, "A-Anything mistress wants, I'm a slutty little shrine maiden who needs the worst punishment!"

7/5/2012 #46
Wight Mamba

"Shut up, you will speak if told to!" Lyan said pulling the chain forcing Taya to fall foward "Keep like that!" Lyan said as she went and got something "Open!" She said as she held out a ball gag

7/5/2012 #47
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya opened her mouth pathetically as she stayed on her knees

7/5/2012 #48
Wight Mamba

Lyan shove the ball gag in "Now then" Lyan said as she put the chain over a post so Taya would be forced up "I am going to pull the chain harder after every 10 whips if you cum before I whip you 100 times I will do something worse that will be decided on if you cum!" Layn sadi fiendishly "Now then...ONE!" She said as she cracked the whip on Taya's back

7/5/2012 #49
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya made a muffled moan when she was whipped

7/5/2012 #50
Wight Mamba

"That's ten..." Lyan said as she slid the ball gag out and looked down into Taya's face "How horny is my little shrine whore?" Lyan said grinning

7/8/2012 #51
Phantom Blaster Loki

"It..It hurts so good mistress....."Taya said, juices were running down her legs, "I-I don't know if I can hold out"

7/8/2012 #52
Wight Mamba

"Well your just gonna have to" Lyan said as she reinserted the gag and began whipping Taya, Lyan loved femdom play especially if her sub was easily broken and was obediant

7/9/2012 #53
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya moaned loudly, muffled by the gag. While she was normally dominant, she did love to be submissive once in awhile

7/9/2012 #54
Wight Mamba

"Looks like your ready for the next ten lashes" Lyan said as she reeled the whip back and brought it down on Taya's ass

7/9/2012 #55
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya's eyes widened as she let out a muffled scream, there was no way she'd last much longer

7/9/2012 #56
Wight Mamba

Lyan smiled as she let out a lusty purr into Taya's ear breathing on her neck as she squeezed Taya breasts before getting up and bring down the whip again "15"

7/9/2012 #57
Phantom Blaster Loki

Taya eye's rolled back as she moaned once again, her knees buckled and she had a powerful orgasm

7/9/2012 #58
Wight Mamba

"Bad slut, you made me lose count" Lyan said lying "Now I have to punish you...made I should brand you. or maybr I should make these restraints more uncomfortable?" Lyan said as she came to Taya's face removed the gag and clenched her jaw..."What do you have to say for yourself you dirty little whore, that's right you are a whore who I could dell for less then a dollar, A slut who will take what she deserves" Lyan said in a very seductive tone before kissing Taya and breaking it but not before pulling on the bottong of her lip with her teeth but not hard enough to break the skin "Well, bitch, what do you have to say?

7/9/2012 #59
Phantom Blaster Loki

"I'm sorry my lovely mistress....I'm sorry for being such a worthless slut..." Taya said, "Please forgive me...I'll do anything to have you forgive me..."

7/9/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Phantom Blaster Loki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member