H RP
Private RP, invite only
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15
Wight Mamba

"That can change" she said as she pulled her whip out while getting his pants down or at least trying to

3/31/2013 #421
Phantom Blaster Loki

Zexel summoned what seemed to be vines to pull her away

3/31/2013 #422
Wight Mamba

"Bad boy" She said as she whipped his arm destroying some of his resistance to her charms

4/4/2013 #423
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Stupid girl," Zexel said, a gash appearing in his arm before he faded away and appeared in the corner of the room, holding a closed book, a sign that she had caught his interest, "Since you're unlikely to give up, I figure a lesson must be taught..."

4/4/2013 #424
Wight Mamba

"Oh and are you going to give it, or one of your damn illusions" Careen asked readying her whip

(Any wound it inflict vanishes)

4/4/2013 #425
Phantom Blaster Loki

(Kay?)

"Well the lesson is not to anger those who can make illusions..." Zexel said, "But...your ability affects the as well correct...so I assume this will be interesting..."

Meanwhile, Xolik was watching the two via a television, chuckling to himself, "Just what I wanted..."

4/4/2013 #426
Wight Mamba

"How do you know it won't just bend them to my will against you?" Carren said "The more I whip you the more and more your resistance to my advances will be to the point that you'll bag for me to do stuff to you"

--------------

Haxras rolled over still asleep

4/4/2013 #427
Phantom Blaster Loki

"The problem with that is you have to actually hit me," Zexel said, "But can you be certain that you're even talking to the real Zexel right now?"

4/4/2013 #428
Wight Mamba

"I could always whip around the room and hit you before you have a chance to do anything" She said not even caring

4/4/2013 #429
Phantom Blaster Loki

"How do you know I haven't already...?" Zexel asked, the room they were in turned into a large forest "Changing your perception of reality really doesn't take that long. But honestly, wouldn't it just be easier to accept a fantasy rather than force me? Or...was this a request...?"

4/4/2013 #430
Wight Mamba

"Fantasies are what thoughs how don't want really enjoy, or jsut want something different" Careen said not caring since she wasn;t stupid enough, you have to be around somewhere otherwise you wouldn't be doing all this, aside from that I can she the whip mark" She sai dwhipping at the same hand again

4/4/2013 #431
Phantom Blaster Loki

The whip hit nothing

"You still didn't answer my question," Zexel asked, "Were you requested to do this? The answer may just get you what you personally want."

4/4/2013 #432
Wight Mamba

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't, or maybe I just want to give you a good fucking?" She said

4/4/2013 #433
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Dammit woman, you can get that if you just tell me if Xolik asked you to do this or not," Zexel said

Xolik growled, "Clever bastard..."

4/4/2013 #434
Wight Mamba

"I'll tell you if you actually screw me" Careen said

4/8/2013 #435
Phantom Blaster Loki

"I'll actually screw you if you tell me," Zexel said

(Made human slave)

4/8/2013 #436
Wight Mamba

"Then stop the illusion and I will and you have to actually make sure it real" Careen said

(made and entrance post)

4/8/2013 #437
Phantom Blaster Loki

Zexel dropped the illusion

4/8/2013 #438
Wight Mamba

She tackled him and said "It was actually a little of both" She said tearing his shirt off

4/8/2013 #439
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Just flat out tell me, yes or no, if Xolik wanted you to do this," Zexel said

4/8/2013 #440
Wight Mamba

"I told you both!" She said pinning him

5/10/2013 #441
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Just giving a yes or no you pea-brained twit of a woman!" Zexel yelled

5/10/2013 #442
Wight Mamba

"And I told you already, he put me up to this, but I had already planned on do this in the first place, and beside the only idiot here is you for not listening, maybe I need to whip you so you can listen!" She said pulling on her whip

5/10/2013 #443
Phantom Blaster Loki

"You whip me even once, I will send you into a never ending cycle of pain," Zexel said, "The only reason I'm having sex with you is so Xolik doesn't get what he wants."

5/10/2013 #444
Wight Mamba

"Your no fun" she said undoing his pants

5/10/2013 #445
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Why? You still get what you want," Zexel said

5/14/2013 #446
Wight Mamba

"Hey I am seductress, It is my style" She said as she unzipped his pants

5/17/2013 #447
Phantom Blaster Loki

"Alright then..." Zexel said

5/17/2013 #448
Wight Mamba

She began sucking him off

5/17/2013 #449
Phantom Blaster Loki

(This shall be very boring :D)

Zexel read his book as she did

5/17/2013 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15
Forum Moderators: Phantom Blaster Loki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member