Kirkbury
What lies in the graveyard of Kirkbury? And is the haunting at the old Karsley place real? A historical RP with some twists and spins.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Fern Wylde
(Kirkbury in the 18th century.)
4/4/2012 #1
Aphroditethatsme

(anyone up for some olden times?)

5/6/2012 #2
Fern Wylde

(moi! :D)

5/6/2012 #3
Aphroditethatsme

Alice walked down the dark street in a beautiful long, but still very showy dress.

5/10/2012 #4
Fern Wylde

"Hello," Rose says, seeing her sister Alice, "Come to my house, will you? I have the most pleasant surprise!"

5/10/2012 #5
Aphroditethatsme

"Why my dear sister!" she said with a very Alice smile. "Its been to long!"

5/10/2012 #6
Fern Wylde

"It truly has!" Rose smiles, curtsying, "Have you had lunch yet? I've got the most lovely delicacy at my house."

5/10/2012 #7
Aphroditethatsme

Alice did the same, "Lunch? Oh how very sweet of you! I would love to join you."

5/10/2012 #8
Fern Wylde
"How wonderful!" Rose smiles, taking Alice over to her house.
5/10/2012 #9
MusicMixerGirl

(Mind if I join? )

Aya walked down the dark streets, her feet took small strides over the cobblestone, but whenever there was a can, or broken glass on the ground her foot would go right through it like it was made of air - or if she were. She heard a few drunk men yell and come staggering down the road with bottles in their hands, her eyes rose from the ground and she hurried to step aside, all the way into the shadows, so even with their broad use of the road their wouldn't touch her.

5/11/2012 #10
Fern Wylde
(Not at all :) Does Rose know she's a ghost and everything yet?) Rose links her arm in Alice's and walks towards her house. (Gtg)
5/11/2012 #11
MusicMixerGirl

(Hmm, I dunno. Aya is walking the street, so maybe, yeah. )

Aya breathed a sigh of relief when the drunks passed her.

5/11/2012 #12
Fern Wylde
(Maybe she doesn't know Aya's dead? And she was forced to forget about how Aya died along with her, by the people that killed Aya.) "Oh hi Aya!" Rose says, smiling.
5/11/2012 #13
MusicMixerGirl

(Yeah, that's a good idea! Then I don't know you're a vampire either? And we both keep that secret for each other? Or are you a human now?)

Aya looked around and smiled as she saw Rose. "Hi, Rose," she said and crossed the street, still able to hear the drunk men behind her. She corrected a hair behind her ear as she came closer. "How are you," she asked.

5/11/2012 #14
Fern Wylde

(Well Aphrodite wanted us both to be vampires...but idk. Maybe Rose hadn't been turned yet, but Alice had?)

"Great!" Rose smiles, "How about you?"

5/11/2012 #15
MusicMixerGirl

(Alrighty. )

Aya send her a small smile. "Well, I'm good for the most part," she said. "Are you having company?" she questioned.

5/11/2012 #16
Fern Wylde

"My sister Alice was going to come to my house," Rose replies, "But you can come along too, if you like."

5/11/2012 #17
MusicMixerGirl

"Oh, alright," she said quickly, looking over her shoulder. "Thank you."

5/11/2012 #18
MusicMixerGirl

(Hey, I was thinking about maybe making a human hunter for this one. What do you think, will it be too weird?)

5/11/2012 #19
Fern Wylde

(I think it will be cool :) Maybe she dresses up as a boy sometimes or something, if you're going to make her in this era.)

5/11/2012 #20
MusicMixerGirl

(That's a good idea. I'll make her in the character sheet in a minute.)

5/11/2012 #21
Fern Wylde

(Kay :)

5/11/2012 #22
MusicMixerGirl

Katilette walked down the street, her hat pulled all the way down her face as she scanned the streets. She was dressed exactly like a boy, so any outsider would think she was male. She knew what to look for, unusually sharp teeth, multicolored eyes, even a strange length of fingernails could be a clue. She almost hoped that a creature would show up, it made her sleep better to know that she might have saved a life.

With long strides she measured the roads, but most people had gone to bed around this hour. She sighed, the only ones still left on the streets were a few drunks and some girls chatting.

5/11/2012 . Edited 5/11/2012 #23
Fern Wylde

Rose watched her as she walked by, wondering who 'he' was. She didn't usually pay attention to the people in a lower class than her, but this boy had something special about him, something unique.

5/11/2012 #24
Aphroditethatsme

Alice smiled at Aya and curtsyed. "hello"

5/13/2012 #25
Fern Wylde

"This is my friend, Aya." Rose smiles at Alice, "And Aya, this is my sister, Alice."

5/13/2012 #26
Aphroditethatsme

"Very nice to meat you!" she said with a smile.

5/31/2012 #27
Fern Wylde

Suddenly a robber stole Rose's bag and ran off with it.

"My bag!" she exclaims.

6/2/2012 #28
Forum Moderators: Fern Wylde Aphroditethatsme
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member