Randomfourumtime:
bascially its a fourum for anything roleplay, discussion, serius time and random time...enjoy
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Genocider usagi-san
you act like your people here
4/4/2012 #1
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho sighs as she watches some moving trucks working down the street

7/20/2012 #2
Immortal Sina

Dirk opened his door and Riley, his puppy, shot out. "Riley!" he called. "Damn dog." He chased after Riley. He saw the pup going towards Akiho and he groaned. "Riley!" he yelled again.

7/22/2012 #3
Genocider usagi-san

akiho looked down and says "hi small dog" she looked up and saw dirk chasing after her and says "you should go back to your owner now puppy"

7/22/2012 #4
Immortal Sina

Dirk scooped Riley into his arms. "Hyper dog," he grumbled. He looked up at Akiho. "Sorry 'bout that. Did she do anything?" He didn't notice that his work shirt was undone, he had no shoes on, and that his hair was a mess.

7/22/2012 #5
Genocider usagi-san

"no she didn't do anything, but you might want to go finnish getting dressed" Akiho says with a slight giggle

7/22/2012 #6
Immortal Sina

His eyes widened and looked down. He facepalmed. "I probably look like a complete idiot," he mumbled. Then he froze and frantically got out his phone to look at the time. "Oh s***, I'm gonna be late!" He was about to job back to his apartment when he looked back at Akiho. "Sorry, I got to go. Have a job an' all. Maybe I could meet up with you, a way of saying sorry for Riley being a spaz."

7/22/2012 #7
Genocider usagi-san

"sure after i'm done with my classes we can go get coffie or somthing" Akiho says with a smile and grabs her school bag before leaving

7/22/2012 #8
Immortal Sina

Dirk nodded. "Okay." He went back to his apartment and got ready before leaving for work.

(Timeskip?)

7/22/2012 . Edited 7/22/2012 #9
Genocider usagi-san

(why not i'm lazy XD) Akiho went to the Cafe she had asked Dirk to meet her in and took a seat by the window.

7/22/2012 #10
Immortal Sina

Dirk walked into the cafe. He had on black jeans and a sweatshirt. He found Akiho and sat across from her. "Hey there. Sorry if I kept you waiting. Stupid a** boss kept me over." He snorted. "So, what's your name? Mine's Dirk Bader."

7/22/2012 #11
Genocider usagi-san

"I'm Akiho yuki, and it's fine i wasn't waiting long at all" Akiho says and pushed her bangs back out of her eyes

7/22/2012 #12
Immortal Sina

Dirk nodded. "Nice name. And that's good. So you said you were going to school?"

7/22/2012 #13
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho says "yeah i'm going to the university not that far from here. I'm majoring in art studies"

7/22/2012 #14
Immortal Sina

(Sorry, went to go eat lunch.)

"Wow, that sounds cool. Wish I had the money to go to college. Don't know what I'd take, though."

7/22/2012 #15
Genocider usagi-san

(no worries it's fine)

"well it deepends on what your good at, i got a scholorship" Akiho says

7/22/2012 #16
Immortal Sina

(Mmkay.)

Dirk nodded and tilted his head, thinking. "Hmm, never really thought of what I was good at. Don't really know."

7/22/2012 #17
Genocider usagi-san

"oh i'm sure you'll find out sooner or later right? i really didn't think i would be an artist until my brush hit the canvas" akiho says with a smile

7/22/2012 #18
Immortal Sina

He shrugged. "I guess so.."

7/22/2012 #19
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho says "so...you said you had a job right? where do you work"

7/22/2012 #20
Immortal Sina

"Gas station. I'm a cashier." He scowled at the table. "Crap pay and an even crappier boss. But," He shrugged. "it pays the bills and gets me and Riley food, so I can't complain much."

7/22/2012 #21
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho nodded and stay silent

7/22/2012 #22
Immortal Sina

He noticed her silence. "What's wrong?"

7/22/2012 #23
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho shook her head and sys "oh nothing's wrong"

7/22/2012 #24
Immortal Sina

Dirk tilted his head. "Eh? Ya sure?"

7/22/2012 #25
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho gave a reassuring smile and says "i'm sure"

7/22/2012 #26
Immortal Sina

He shrugged. "Okay. Just makin' sure you weren't gonna get all sentimental on me." He smirked.

7/22/2012 #27
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho blushed embarrased and shook her head

7/22/2012 #28
Immortal Sina

He chuckled at her embarrasment, not meanly.

7/22/2012 #29
Genocider usagi-san

Akiho says "A-anyways. . ."

7/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Genocider usagi-san
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member