Writers Untied
Forum for writers to talk. Anyone is welcome. Feel free to get the other members or participate in our games and contests designed to help writers expand their creativity or get more reviews while giving reviews at the same time. NOTE: If you want to post a new topic on the forum please private message phantom130 5 first and tell him what you want the topic to be about. If you don't check with him first the topic will be deleted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
phantom130 5

It's really not that bad though. I hate when people feel pity for me because of it. I have a great life and I know my parents are only this way because they love me and they're so afraid that I'll make a big mistake. Anyways, I've got to go. I'll talk to you guys later.

9/21/2012 #5,251
MysteriousFire

Aw :( Can't you contact him otherwise? Or run to him in a shop or so? Why do parents do that to their children? Let them live!

9/21/2012 #5,252
Stetson and Fedora 1103

Bye bye :)

9/21/2012 #5,253
MysteriousFire

Bye Phantom!

9/21/2012 #5,254
phantom130 5

Poor Robert :(

9/21/2012 #5,255
phantom130 5

Bye Thanks for understanding guys :)

9/21/2012 #5,256
MysteriousFire

No prob, that's what friends are for :)

9/21/2012 #5,257
CRAZEDbySUGAR

....my everything hurtsDX *sighs* I guess that's what I get for sleeping in the back of the van on the way home from a concert... *yawns* I would understand just my head, ears and legs but I just feel soooooore...though I don't have it as bad as my sister...I swear like 95% of the people there were drunk...and there was this guy that fell forward behind us and ended up kicking my sister in the back. I think she has a bruise now:I

...I woke up with a kitty in my faceX3 hehe Charlie makes everything better...lol

9/22/2012 #5,258
CRAZEDbySUGAR

...geez its so dark in the basementD: and...I wonder how HvZ is doing...hmmm well I'm going back to campus sometime today...I guess I'll find out then *holds up nerf pistol* I think I need a bigger weapon...or another melee weapon:I

when I "die" and "become a zombie" you guys will be the first to know...after I give the person who'll "bite" me my lifecode

9/22/2012 #5,259
MysteriousFire

Haha this HvZ sounds so funny. XD Well, good luck! I hope you don't become a zombie...

Also the concert sounded really fun! :)

9/22/2012 #5,260
CRAZEDbySUGAR

it probably isXD I have never played it before...but its like an RPG version of tagXD ..I hope to last past Tuesday :I

pff it was outside too...same concert I went to before college started just at a differnet venue thank goodness it didn't rain on us

9/22/2012 #5,261
MysteriousFire

You know, if you become a zobie I'm not sure if I want to see you on cam anymore... ;)

Yay for no rain!

9/22/2012 #5,262
CRAZEDbySUGAR

lol meh I can ambush people if I do become oneXD that's what so fun about it and why people get so paranoid throughout the weekXD

...I am tempted to buy a zombie mask nowXD

:D it rained on the way back home thoughXD

9/22/2012 #5,263
MysteriousFire

You could also pretend to be a zombie by buying a mask or so, and then no one will bite you or whatever they do. And you'll be the last human! XD

9/22/2012 #5,264
CRAZEDbySUGAR

ah noXD people can tell if your a human or zombie by the way your bandana is...for humans its on the arm...for zombies its on the head...a stunned zombie is around the neck

9/22/2012 #5,265
MysteriousFire

XD Can't help but laugh when I imagine you all walking around with bandanas and pretending to be zombies... :)

9/22/2012 #5,266
CRAZEDbySUGAR

its a bit like the game Left 4 Dead...*pets cat* so you are basically being chased by zombiesXD they don't stumble or walk weirdly...hords are possible and so is group feedings

oh it'll definately be interesting since I have to observe somethings for a research project for ecobioD: must study...in groupDX

and apparently more and more people are joining the game0___0 it'll stop once it hits tuesday...then whoever is still a human is basically screwed from tuesday until the end game friday

9/22/2012 #5,267
MysteriousFire

Do you know what's the best way to survive a zombie attack? (hope you don't know the riddle already)

9/22/2012 #5,268
CRAZEDbySUGAR

0___0 oh dear...there are already 5 zombies on the loose

...................uhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnCbOs5alYA

9/22/2012 #5,269
MysteriousFire

What the hell are you making me watch? o.O

9/22/2012 #5,270
CRAZEDbySUGAR

I don't know!! I saw the riddle and panickedDX

9/22/2012 #5,271
MysteriousFire

The best way to survive a zombie attack is to be a cameraman. Honestly, they always survive! ;)

9/22/2012 #5,272
CRAZEDbySUGAR

lolXD

well...so far most of the zombies are the modsXD ah so funny...

*holds up sword* I. AM. NOT. LEAVING. MY. ROOM 0____0

9/22/2012 #5,273
MysteriousFire

Don't become a zombie!! Nooo! Guard the door! :o

9/22/2012 #5,274
CRAZEDbySUGAR

...well the buildings are safe zones...so is class and being with 10 feet of an unlocked door

being outside on the other hand....free game

9/22/2012 #5,275
MysteriousFire

I knew a funny video about surviving zombie attack but I can't find it :(

Hmm that gave me funny ideas about zombies entering classes, disturbing lesson, ... Can teachers become zombies too? What do zombies do in class? Stare at the teacher like this: o_O the entire time?

Maybe you should run every time you step outside...

9/22/2012 #5,276
CRAZEDbySUGAR

aww

well everyone who is playing has a neon green bandana on...except for the mods they have red ones

anyways professors know about this gameXD they don't play...zombies in class are just students...since class is a safe zone humans can't be attacked

i have my inhaler with me and I am going to wear tennis shoes all week

9/22/2012 #5,277
MysteriousFire

Hahaha your school is so cool!

9/22/2012 #5,278
CRAZEDbySUGAR

its collegeXD

we USED to have a Quiddich team...but they disbanded:C

lol you can start just about any kind of clubXD as long as you put effort and stuff into it

9/22/2012 #5,279
MysteriousFire

Yeah I know but we call school and college the same in Dutch so I do it in English too XD

You. Had. A. Freaking. Quidditch. Team???? O__O Where do you go to school, I'm changing college immediately!

9/22/2012 #5,280
« Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: phantom130 5 SupaSaiyanGamer, MysteriousFire, DarknessesDownfall, The Immortal One
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member