Mystery Rp
The Mystery Society, a group of people dedicated to solving the world's most baffling of mysteries. Composed of detectives, child prodigies, and other genius's, there is no mystery they can't solve.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Zenzak101

Name:

Nationality:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Job (Such as child prodigy, detective, forensic scientist, etc):

Specialties:

4/20/2012 #1
Zenzak101

Name: Fredric Reynolds

Nationality: British

Personality: A gentleman with a kind heart. Tends to question everything until it's proven.

Appearance: Short, light black hair. has a top hat with a feather on it. Has a black suit with a tie.

History: Being fascinated with mysteries, especially the more unorthodox ones, he constantly wrote short stories of mystery scenarios, leaving out the end, just as the detective was about to announce who did the crime. He would then make someone else solve the mystery. He loved mysteries so much, he founded the Mystery Society.

Job: A mystery author

Specialties: Is good at deducing who the criminal is.

4/20/2012 . Edited 4/25/2012 #2
Peanutsfan1823

Name: Celeste Halliburton

Nationality: Irish

Personality: She is good-natured and a hard worker, but is too used to tiring herself. She always tires herself over the most trivial things. She almost never takes break or rests willingly. Once she starts a project, no matter how trivial or complicated, she will not give up.

Appearance: Average height, pale skin covered in freckles. Long, curly ginger hair. Somewhat pretty. She wears a black floral dress with roses. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/321703964_4223508c12_o.jpg

History: Grew up in a normal family, raised in a city, with seven sisters. Her family was not poor, they just had ten mouths to feed. She was normally neglected, and always felt forgotten.

Job: a student, who gets caught up in this some random way. However, she is also well-educated in both biology, and epidemiology. (Study of disease)

Specialties: noticing loopholes in plans, and noticing subtle clues.

Weaknesses: Little to zero coordination.

5/20/2012 . Edited 6/29/2012 #3
Zenzak101

accepted

5/21/2012 #4
Zenzak101

Name: Con Moto

Nationality: ?

Personality: Seems like a patient, polite man. But in reality, he is very inpatient and will resort to a different tactic if things don't go his way. This usually involves destroying something.

Appearance: http://s976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/MysticSketcher/?action=view&current=ca05cc39.jpg&newest=1

History: ?

Job: Runs an underground business where he tracks down priceless objects and sells them for billions. Is an avid inventor, always inventing deadly machines.

Specialties: Fencing, Piano playing, Inventing, Controlling his machines.

6/28/2012 #5
Samsonet
Are you still accepting characters?
8/17/2012 #6
Zenzak101

Yeah. Just went on hiatus.

9/4/2012 #7
Samsonet

Name: Tori Cohan

Nationality: Japanese

Personality: manipulative, but she hides it behind a cheerful, clumsy personality. Tori has been spoiled her entire life. Her father even arranged for the first case she ever "solved". She thinks of all mysteries as a game, even murders. She's never seen a corpse before and that adds to her lack of empathy to the victims.

Appearance: tall, thin, brown eyes, black hair pulled into a side ponytail. Usually wears a short brown dress and trenchcoat.

History: she is the adopted daughter of a successful businessman (he married her mother). She always liked whodunit novels and began to think of herself as a Kid Detective Prodigy Person. She isn't really that smart, only slightly above average, yet her dad arranges for her to "solve" dated mysteries. Between her parents' encouragement and a couple of lucky breaks, she has successfully tricked herself into ignoring the fact that she is just a snooping kid.

Job (Such as child prodigy, detective, forensic scientist, etc): homeschool student

Specialties: finding lies in witness testimony

Weakness: everything else

9/6/2012 . Edited 9/6/2012 #8
Zenzak101

accepted

9/6/2012 #9
Zenzak101

Name: Craig Walsh

Nationality: American.

Personality: Carefree, enjoying all that life has to offer. Views life as a simple mystery.

Appearnace: Blonde hair, blue eyes, blue long sleeve shirt with a white stripe design.

History: In 1st grade, quickly acceled above the rest of his class. Was declared a child prodigy by age ten. First started out as a detective that solved crimes by himself, but turned to the Mystery Society to give himself a challenge.

Job: Child Prodigy

Specialties: Mapping witness's stories to the mystery.

9/6/2012 #10
Peanutsfan1823

Name: Hakana-Nea Dahl

Nationality: Swedish-Celtic

Personality: Really clicky, and has an innapropiate sense of humor. Lazy, bad at work.

Appearance: Short, with grey eyes, lots of make-up, and dyed white hair.

http://media.picfor.me/0019787/Miss-Mosh-girl-sexy-face-cute-angel-beautiful-blonde-amazing_large.jpg?width=100

History: Normal kid in a normal world. She wanted to well in school, but she never could. Couldn't graduate, so she dropped. Worked at a clothing shop. Joined because she had nothing better to do. Is actually great at math, but doesn't realize it.

Job: Worker at department store.

Specialties: (Though she doesn't realize it.) Notices trends and patterns, and can predicts and hypothisises about the future.

9/6/2012 . Edited 9/8/2012 #11
Zenzak101

Accepted

9/7/2012 #12
Peanutsfan1823

I changed Hakana-Nea a bit, so re-read maybe?

9/8/2012 . Edited 9/8/2012 #13
Zenzak101

Accepted

9/8/2012 #14
Peanutsfan1823

Yay.

9/8/2012 #15
Krestral

Name: Rachel Krestral Riene

Nationality: American, Irish, and French.

Personality: she's very kind and loves to help everyone. She's very protective of those she loves and will do nearly anything to protect them. She loves to read and loves to solve mysteries.

Appearance: she doesn't look that much like a Rachel. She does have the red hair but it is a dark red and her eye color is piercing green. She is tall and has high cheekbones and long tan legs. She is skinny but not so skinny she looks like a twig.

History: when she was only five she could read at a 8th grade level. When she was seven she was labeled as a child prodigy. When she was 10 she went to college and she is a graduate but people won't hire her because of her age.

Job (Such as child prodigy, detective, forensic scientist, etc): Child prodigy/unwritten detective besides the group.

Specialties: She can see things that most people miss at the scene of the crime. She also can see what the profile of the person who did the crime is. She is also very good at reading people and seeing if they are lying. Also, she can lie her way out of things and sing and write, but not Mysteries, she is great at fantasy's though.

10/18/2012 . Edited 10/25/2012 #16
Zenzak101

Seems good, except that specialties part. I'm going to ask for you to get rid of at least 1 of those talents (the acting, singing, and writing traits) as they would make her a Mary-Sue. And Mary Sue's are not really fun to have around.

Other then that, it seems okay.

10/19/2012 #17
Krestral

ok! I knew I was pushing my luck!

10/19/2012 #18
Zenzak101

Okay, Accepted. Just don't go crazy with her talents.

10/20/2012 #19
Krestral

I won't, I promise.

10/20/2012 #20
Lady Phantome

Name: Rion Morgan

Nationality: British-Irish descent

Personality: Can be considered a lazy genius but if properly motivated goes at his target with a single minded purpose. A bit eccentric and sometimes ignores social boundaries to the point of rudeness, he is blunt with slight antisocial tendencies as he would rather read books or play video games than interact with most people. A bit of a cynic with a dash of sarcasm but insists that he is just realistic.

Appearance: Messy light brown hair that always looks like he just came out of bed, cat-like green eyes and is a bit on the short side for his age. Often wears a tan trench coat.

History: Hailed as a genius at a young age, Rion always preferred to company of books, the occasional animal and playing video games than people. He soon got fascinated by mysteries when his parents bought him an entire set of Sherlock Holmes books which he devoured eagerly. Identifying greatly with Sherlock's character, he immediately became Rion's hero despite the fact that he knows perfectly well that Sherlock Holmes is a fictional character and after solving some cases on his own, he went to the Mystery Society to give his mind a better work out.

Job: Child genius

Specialties: Good at reading between the lines and has a keen eye for detail. He is also a good musician.

Other: He has a horrible weakness for sweets things and his favorite game is Assassin's Creed. Rion is also extremely claustrophobic.

10/21/2012 . Edited 10/21/2012 #21
Zenzak101

Accepted.

10/22/2012 #22
Lady Phantome

I have a question though, is it alright for me to immediately jump into the case or do I have to wait a bit? And also is this forum on hiatus?

10/23/2012 . Edited 10/23/2012 #23
Zenzak101

I could make a case for you and you could interact with kresta's character. I would play the main characters in the mystery for you, though.

10/23/2012 #24
Lady Phantome

Hmm, okay but can I do the 'Mystery of The Slender Suits'? It seems like a waste since no one has posted in it ):

10/24/2012 #25
Zenzak101

I'll use my character that was supposed to go there.

10/24/2012 #26
Krestral

What do I do then?

10/24/2012 #27
Zenzak101

Name: Jaden Withers

Nationality: Australian

Personality: Nice enough, but hot blooded and short tempered. Never backs down from fights. Is smart enough to get into the mystery society, but is really just in there for his interrogation skills.

Appearance: Wears a tank top, exposing his toned muscles. Red, spiky hair that is naturally red. Wears sun glasses even when not necessary. Usually has a cigarette in his mouth.

History: Back in Australia, he had been a prized bodyguard. Most commonly hired by the Sydney Opera House. In his free time he works out at the gym. In school, he always was an average kid when it came to academics.

Job: Hired gun. Body guard of the Mystery Society.

Specialties: Is excellent at getting answers out of people, just by staring at them. If they don't talk, they have to talk to Mr. F***.

10/24/2012 #28
Loverofpie14

(I don't know if it's okay for their to be another child prodigy, I can always change it. She's not really a prodigy anyway. Just young and skilled)

Name: Morgan Sadie Freeg

Nationality: American

Personality: Loud, bold, and never afraid to speak her mind. You can't put things past her. She laughs a lot and is good at making friends. She is peppy and friendly, but she makes a lot of mistakes in everything, except in her job.

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, a pointed nose, and fair skin.

History: She was the first child in a family that was already crowded. In the house, there was her mom,dad,grandmom,grandad,and aunt Asha. Everyone except her grandmom and grandad had a fulltime job, and they pretty much raised her. When she got to be old enough for school, they discovered her talent for being able to tell if people are lying almost inhumanely easily. They exposed her talant and helped solve quite a bit of murders.

Job:Child prodigy

Specialties: Telling if someone is lying

6/24/2013 #29
carly.tucci

Name: Melody Gomez

Nationality: Hispanic

Personality: Smart, prankster, loving, creative, determined, brave, good friend, mystery lover. She is also a tech-expert.

Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 5'4.

History: Her father is a lawyer and was studying to be one at Harvard, since, like her, he likes mysteries, and, of course, tries to keep her out of trouble.

Job (Such as child prodigy, detective, forensic scientist, etc): Forensic scientist/child prodigy/analyst/tech expert

Specialties: Technology, disguising, persuasion

3/23 . Edited 3/23 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Zenzak101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member