Mystery Rp
The Mystery Society, a group of people dedicated to solving the world's most baffling of mysteries. Composed of detectives, child prodigies, and other genius's, there is no mystery they can't solve.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Zenzak101

Got an idea of a mystery you'd like the Mystery Society to solve? Submit it here. Format:

Title

Summary

Rules are as followed:

1. The mystery has to be accepted before I post the topic for the mystery.

2. Characters are only allowed to be in one mystery at a time.

3. If you submit it, don't include the answer to the mystery in it. Instead, PM me so I know so I can guide players in the right direction.

4/20/2012 . Edited 4/25/2012 #1
Samsonet

Do you guys solve murders? A couple days ago, at his mansion in the country, a man was murdered. The time of death is around 1-3 PM. However, the victim had invited some friends and family to his house that morning and one of them (a teenage boy) saw the victim at5:30, walking around outside. The teenager has 20/20 (perfect) vision, as well as an alibi for one to three (he was at a store in town). The suspects are as follows: the victim's borther, his sister, his sister-in-law, his niece, and three friends from college (two guys and a woman). None of them has an alibi, and all of them had motive and opportunity. Have fun!

PM me once you read this so I can give you the answer.

9/6/2012 #2
Zenzak101

I like. And yes.

Accepted

9/6/2012 #3
Samsonet
Sorry, I forgot a title. It's now "The Case of Red and Green".
9/6/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Zenzak101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member