Shadow Clan
This is an original RP about a secret organization that deals with crime bosses, drug dealers and more! Our mission: keep the world safe. You can RP as my OC's or as your own. More info inside...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
KiyaMae
Talk about anything you want, here! :D be respectful to everyone!
5/3/2012 #1
KiyaMae
Kay guys, as soon as you're ready to rp, post here that you're ready! :D Remeber the rules please, and if you're going to be gone for a while, let us know here.Any plot ideas can be discussed here! :D If you have a problem, let me know here. Have fun!
5/3/2012 #2
KiyaMae
anyone on? :3
5/4/2012 #3
Reba911

Hey KiyaMae. I can finally post stuff on this website. It took me a while though since my computer had lost it's internet connection somehow. I am currently using my dad's computer. lol

5/4/2012 #4
KiyaMae
Alright, I'll make a topic so we can start
5/4/2012 #5
Baines

I am. o-o Are you?

5/4/2012 #6
KiyaMae
Way to be a mod bro! :D
5/4/2012 #7
Baines

Why thank you, I try. x3

5/4/2012 #8
KiyaMae
Making your character, hold on one sec
5/4/2012 #9
Baines

Mkay, I'll wait...but only just this time.

5/4/2012 #10
Baines

Hey, do ya' want me to advertise this forum? 'Cause there's this place I have connections with that is filled with RPers.

5/5/2012 #11
KiyaMae
I would appreciate it :3 do you know how to describe it?
5/5/2012 #12
Baines

Not really, all I was going to say was something like "Hey, ya'll should go here if you enjoy rping with random people." Now that I look back at it though, it doesn't look all the enticing.

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/8/2012 #13
KiyaMae
Well you can read the info and kinda explain it with that
5/5/2012 #14
Sonny13Sandy18

I'm sorry to bother, if this seems to be a foolish question. However may I submit a neutral OC? No organizational ties.

5/8/2012 #15
KiyaMae
Ummmmmm-*thinking* well, I'll allow it, but I would like to know, how will it work out and how will you rp with those who are in organizations? :3
5/8/2012 #16
KiyaMae
Ummmmmm-*thinking* well, I'll allow it, but I would like to know, how will it work out and how will you rp with those who are in organizations? :3
5/8/2012 #17
Sonny13Sandy18

I was thinking of a for hire type. A neutral person who's in it for the payment.

5/8/2012 #18
Baines

I think that sounds pretty interesting.

5/8/2012 #19
KiyaMae
I agree and I will allow it :3
5/8/2012 #20
KiyaMae
I agree and I will allow it :3
5/8/2012 #21
KiyaMae
I have to go for now guys, i'll talk to you tomorrow.
5/8/2012 #22
Sonny13Sandy18

I was thinking of making a forum on my FF account, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested. Does anyone here like

Batman (Have a forum for it.)

Soul Eater

ThunderCats (More of a I tried to join one and it died in like a week.)

Halo

Hellsing

Cowboy Bebop

Monster

Pokemon

5/10/2012 #23
KiyaMae
I absolutely love Batman.ThunderCats,umm, I've seen a few episodes but not enough to know like everything to rp.As for everything else, either haven't heard of it or seen it, but willing to join anyway.
5/10/2012 #24
Sonny13Sandy18

Well as said my Batman forum is up, so you could find it my forums on my FF.Net account.

5/10/2012 #25
KiyaMae
Will do
5/10/2012 #26
Sonny13Sandy18

I have problems with Halo RP's so if I ever did make a roleplay for it, I'd include a special no arrogant rule.

5/10/2012 #27
KiyaMae
Never played Halo or know anything about it >.>
5/10/2012 #28
Sonny13Sandy18

Well in Halo the only notable special forces are the ODST's and then you have super soldiers with the SPARTAN II's (The best ones), and the SPARTAN III's (The cheap mass produced version of the II's) Anyways because of this most people when roleplaying Halo jump to be ODST or SPARTAN of some kind. They also seem to automatically assume a tone of superiority. Me I actually like to create my own characters, and teams with their own unique histories, because outside of those two groups Halo doesn't really expand. It doesn't tell about any other awesome units out there just the ODST's and SPARTANS. And so naturally I'll roleplay with someone who has one of these for a character and they'll toss out some little quip about how much better, they are compared to my OC, because they're a SPARTAN/ODST member. Now with ODST's it seems more plausible, but honestly with the SPARTANS, outside of a few in the books, and Emile, the SPARTANS never seemed to me like they thought they were superior to any other person.

5/10/2012 #29
KiyaMae
Well to me Halo seems like a war game right? so maybe everyone automatically gets this attitude of superiority cause of the genre?
5/10/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KiyaMae Baines
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member