Shadow Clan
This is an original RP about a secret organization that deals with crime bosses, drug dealers and more! Our mission: keep the world safe. You can RP as my OC's or as your own. More info inside...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
KiyaMae
This is where Shadow Clan members can meet with Anastasiya and Aleksander to recieve a mission or to meet with other members of the clan.
5/4/2012 #1
KiyaMae
Anastasiya sat at her desk sifting through papers containing information about new members of the clan.The organization was growing fast and she was proud of herself, and especially proud of her brother for keeping the organization running strong.As she read files on new members, she wondered if they would be able to handle the tasks she would assign.
5/4/2012 #2
Reba911

Without warning, Kairi popped in and shouted a hearty hello to Anastasiya. "Morning, what's the order today?" She said in a cheery voice.

5/4/2012 #3
KiyaMae
Ana didn't look up from her papers "Must you always come in without knocking?"she asked, her Russian accent appearing here and there.She set her papers down and looked up with shiny silver eyes "I don't think I have a mission for you today"
5/4/2012 #4
Reba911

Kairi looked up at her with the poutiest look she could muster. "No mission? But that's no fun. I wanted to beat someone up today." She said in an unbelievably calm and even voice, you'd wonder if she even knew what she were talking about.

5/4/2012 #5
KiyaMae
"Maybe something small like a stake out.But nothing that really involves fighting.You're still a bit new."Anastasiya told her, her eyes going back to her paperwork
5/4/2012 #6
Reba911

All of a sudden, Kairi perked up. "Yay, a mission! I'm gonna go tell Genevieve!" She suddenly ran out of the room. Genevieve was really vain at times, but for some reason, she seemed to have a soft spot for Kairi.

5/4/2012 #7
KiyaMae
Anastasiya sighed "Come back when you're ready." she called.Kiyami was walking towards Anastasiya's office when she saw Kairi.
5/4/2012 #8
Reba911

Kairi almost had run right into Kiyami, but as she became aware of it, she ended up jumping right over Kiyami's head. As she landed, she spun to face her. "Sorry Kiyami. Going to tell Genevieve that we have a new mission!"

5/4/2012 #9
KiyaMae
Kiyami blinked "Eh? YOU GET A MISSION?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" She darted to Anastasiya's office "HEY-!" "Calm down."Ana stopped her "You can go on the stake out mission as well." She said."Oh..okay."Kiyami murmured before turning around and walking to the hall.
5/4/2012 #10
Reba911

Kairi slowed her pace to match to Kiyami's. "So you're doing the mission with us? Wanna go tell Genevieve with me? It'll be fun!"

5/4/2012 #11
KiyaMae
Kiyami stopped "Genevieve.Ugh, Fine." she muttered.She and Genevieve did not get along very well, but she would behave to stay on the mission.
5/4/2012 #12
Reba911

Kairi hummed all the way to Genevieve's room and wouldn't stop no matter how many times Kiyami had asked. Without bothering to knock, as usual, Kairi stepped through the doorway and jumped onto Genevieve's back. "Hi Genevieve! Let's go on a mission!" Genevieve slowly pried Kairi off of her back. She had lost her sense of fear and surprise long ago. Then, Genevieve eyed Kiyami through cold slits. "Don't tell me she's sending YOU with us." She groaned as if she were a school girl getting a detention.

5/4/2012 #13
KiyaMae
(Kiyami didn't ask, just be a bit careful with that) Kiyami glared at Genevieve "YEAH, Anastasiya is sending me with.Deal with it.If you don't want me to come, go talk to Anastasiya."
5/4/2012 #14
Reba911

"Whatever." Genevieve muttered, pausing for a moment. "Now get out of my room so I can get ready." She then felt really grumpy. She hated other people looking at her room (Kairi was the exception) least of all Kiyami.

5/4/2012 #15
KiyaMae
Kiyami sighed and walked out of the room. "We'll be waiting in the hall." she told her as she left her room.
5/4/2012 #16
Reba911

After a while, Genevieve had come out, carrying her equipment with her. Without even glancing at Kiyami, she looked down at Kairi. "Ready to go?" Kairi took her whip out of the large pocket in her shorts and whipped the floor as if she were the new Indiana Jones. 'I take that as a yes.' Genevieve thought to herself. She then started leaving the room with Kairi to start their mission.

5/4/2012 #17
KiyaMae
(I'll post the mission topic.) Kiyami followed them quietly, glaring at the back of Genevieve's head.
5/4/2012 #18
SlenderFairy

Mae poked her head around the door to Anastasiya's office. "Miss Ana?" She stepped into view, staying in the doorway. "Is there by any chance you have a mission for me?" She smiled slightly, folding her hands behind her back.

5/6/2012 #19
KiyaMae
Anastasiya set her papers down then took a sip of her drank before looking up "I'm not sure.I sent three more on a mission a little while ago."She thought for a moment "I can't send you alone on this one and I'm short on people..."
5/6/2012 #20
SlenderFairy

Mae nods shortly. "Oh. Alright." She glances around before looking back to Anastasiya, "Will you let me know when something does come up, please?"

5/6/2012 #21
KiyaMae
Anastasiya stood "Well, you could always catch up with the girls I sent on a mission.They're at the pier nearby.It's a stake out so it shouldn't be too bad." she said. (You can just jump in on Mission 1 )
5/6/2012 #22
SlenderFairy

Mae nodded happily, "Oh, I know where that is!" She grinned, then calmed her excitement down to a content smile. "I mean, thank you, Miss Ana." She spoke before happily running out of the room and then out the building. She hopped onto her motorcycle and sped off.

5/6/2012 #23
KiyaMae
Anastasiya sighed 'How can they always be so energetic?' she thought to herself.
5/6/2012 #24
blackdeathflame

Dan was sitting in the middle of a hall reading the funnies in the newspaper while drinking his coffee and eating a doughnut. He did this quite often, as in every day. Every time someone would pass by they would have to be careful to go around him, because they did not want to be stuck listening to him to his bad puns for the rest of the day.

5/8/2012 #25
KiyaMae
Ana got up from her desk, leaving a few papers that had missions lying on the desk.She went out into the hall to meet with another clan member.She wasn't paying attention, and stummbled over Dan.
5/8/2012 #26
blackdeathflame

Dan's coffee spilled in his lap and covered his newspaper after he had been bumped into by Ana. "Ow!" he screamed from the coffee spilling and jumped up off the ground rubbing his pants to try to cool down the heat. "Oh no! My funnies!" He quickly turned to see who had bumped into him. "You know you ought to be more careful next time I might be holding plutonium and then the entire building would blow up."

5/8/2012 #27
KiyaMae
"Must you sit in the hall- nevermind.I was looking for you anyway.I'm comming with on today's mission.I'm short on people."Anastasiya told him.
5/8/2012 #28
blackdeathflame

"Yes, it is the safest place to be when you are hiding from the monsters under your bed," Dan said joyfully. "Oh great, this seems like it is going to be fun, so why have I not been briefed yet on the mission? Is this some kind of surprise party you are not telling me about?"

5/8/2012 #29
KiyaMae
"I JUST got the mission from Aleksander.I'll tell you about it on our way to the car." (I'll make the topic for Mission 2, just hold on one sec)
5/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KiyaMae Baines
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member