Shadow Clan
This is an original RP about a secret organization that deals with crime bosses, drug dealers and more! Our mission: keep the world safe. You can RP as my OC's or as your own. More info inside...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Baines

Yuri walked into the office, not bothering to knock. "Hello?" She said as she looked around the office for any sign of a person. "Is anybody here today?" She asked at loud, silence being her only answer.

5/9/2012 #31
KiyaMae
(Ana left papers on her desk, so she could like find them and know what mission they're on and just join mission 2)
5/9/2012 #32
blackdeathflame

Dan stepped out of the car, while it was still in motion, just because leaving too early was not as much fun. He stretched his arms in the air and then looked back at the car. "Well, I hope I don't have to write a report about that, do I?"

5/9/2012 #33
KiyaMae
Anastasiya shook her head "You're all free to go.We're done for today." she said, heading back to her office after parking the car.
5/9/2012 #34
blackdeathflame

"Great," Dan said, glad he didn't have to write an entire report about a mission he did when he only fired one bullet. He never did like writing reports, what were they police officers? No, and if they were caught by the police they would be charged with murder and was sure to get the death penalty. He scurried off to his room and jumped on his bed to take a quick nap.

5/9/2012 #35
KiyaMae
Anastasiya decided to head off to the training room.She went up to the simulation controls and set the difficulty to 10.She pulled her hair into a ponytail and went down into the room.
5/9/2012 #36
Baines

Yuri decided to go and sit in Ana's chair, because it looked very comfy. She always did enjoy comfortable looking chairs. She sighed as she started to mess with the things on the desk.

5/9/2012 #37
KiyaMae
Ana lasted an hour in the simulation until she decided to le the simulator "kill" her.She wiped the sweat from her forehead and decided to hit the showers.After getting out and getting dressed, she headed back to her office.She walked in and stopped "Yuri?"
5/9/2012 #38
Baines

"Finally, I was so bored and lonely with everyone gone!" Yuri exclaimed as she got up from the chair. "So uh, got anything fun to do?"

5/9/2012 #39
KiyaMae
Anastasiya shook her head "Not really, no." she said, Sitting on her desk.She thought for a moment "We just got back from a mission.Although, I need to do some hunting.If you would like to join me."
5/9/2012 #40
Baines

"Ha ha, heck yes!." Yuri smiled with excitement. "What are ya' hunting?"

5/9/2012 #41
KiyaMae
Anastasiya smiled "You will see." She motioned for her to follow her out of the office (this could count as a new mission and we'll post in mission 2)
5/9/2012 #42
Baines

"Okay." Yuri followed her out the door. (Okie dokie)

5/10/2012 #43
blackdeathflame

Dan woke up from his nap, finding rather relaxing to sleep after a mission, even if he had done nothing, it gets rid of everything on his mind. If he doesn't get his sleep, he acts the same way, but his aim is usually of by an inch for every ten feet. Since he was now up he thought it was a good idea to go exercise.

5/10/2012 #44
KiyaMae
(My OC is on a mission and my other OC just left the building, so you can jump in with me and Baines in Mission 2)
5/10/2012 #45
KiyaMae
It was the next day, around noon and Anastasiya had a terrible hang over.She had just gotten up and was now in her office, monitoring her new guests, the two men they had (well, Dan had) captured the night before.
5/16/2012 #46
blackdeathflame

"How are you doing today," Dan announced loudly as he entered Ana's office. He then proceeded to say everything with a booming voice, "It looks like those two seem to be doing just fine. I guess it was a good thing I decided to bring them back, huh?"

5/16/2012 #47
All Knowing 1

Daniel walked in to Anastasiya's office. "Here is the information you wanted for your 'guests'." He handed her a CD.

5/16/2012 #48
KiyaMae
Anastasiya felt like ripping her hair out.She kept looking at the monitor and took the CD "Thank you.And as for you" she looked up at Dan "Lower your voice." she growled.She looked down at the monitor "These idiots were just, pawns.I know Leonel sent them just to get killed.The bastard knew they wouldn't come back."
5/16/2012 #49
blackdeathflame

"Well, I could have told you that," Dan said, keeping his voice at the same level, enjoying the hate Ana was going to give him. "The way they fired was terrible, they would have been lucky if they got out alive from a preschool."

5/16/2012 #50
KiyaMae
"Well since you know everything, tell me, why did he send two of his men to die?"Anastasiya asked, glaring at him, her head felt like it would explode.She opened her lap top and slipped the CD in to take a look.
5/16/2012 #51
blackdeathflame

"The same reason why he would send any of his men to die, they have failed him too many times," Dan nodded, truly believing his answer. "Or to send a message, either one works."

5/16/2012 #52
All Knowing 1

"He didn't send them to die," Daniel explained, "he sent them to find. I assume you searched everything they were wearing when you brought them here?"

5/16/2012 . Edited 5/16/2012 #53
KiyaMae
"I fell asleep when I got back.Did you check them?" Anastasiya asked Dan, wondering if maybe they'd find something.
5/16/2012 #54
blackdeathflame

"Hey, hey hey," Dan said raising his hands up in defense. "I may be a hands on guy, but I don't do that. I asked some other guard to search them for me."

5/16/2012 #55
All Knowing 1

"Who." Daniel asked, his voice going cold. "Are you sure that they did it?"

5/16/2012 #56
KiyaMae
Anastasiya pulled up security footage from the night before "Here.If they found anything it will be stored in my lab." she stood and motioned for them to follow her out into the hall.
5/16/2012 #57
All Knowing 1

Daniel followed. "You do realize if they were sent to find you, they may have had tracers planted on them? My programs are designed to stop signals and viruses from getting in, not out!'

5/16/2012 #58
blackdeathflame

"Oh boo-hoo," Dan said waving his hand in there like he just did not care, which he didn't. "We had to bring them in, if they had any tracers it would have been to late for that. We aren't just going to strip search them in public. And if they were destroyed, Leonel would just search were the signal was last found."

5/16/2012 #59
All Knowing 1

"If you had told me, I could have neutralized the traces. I could have scrambled the signal, made it untraceable. I could have redirected the transmission. No, you just couldn't be bothered and pushed the job off on someone who didn't know to contact me." Daniel relied, his voice dripping sarcasm.

5/16/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KiyaMae Baines
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member