Shadow Clan
This is an original RP about a secret organization that deals with crime bosses, drug dealers and more! Our mission: keep the world safe. You can RP as my OC's or as your own. More info inside...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
KiyaMae
I will assign you to certain mission topics to try and keep things organized.
5/8/2012 #1
blackdeathflame

Dan walked out of the building, after throwing away his coffee cup and his newspaper, he did nothing about the stain on his pants. "All right, so which car are we taking? Is it red? I bet it's red. I know you love red. It's red, I'm sure."

5/8/2012 #2
Sonny13Sandy18

(You as in me because Jake's a neutral character, or you as in everyone?)

5/8/2012 #3
KiyaMae
Anastasiya stepped into a large room where they kept motorcycles, boats, and cars for missions.She had her gear and everything in a black corvette parked next to one of the entrances "We're supposed to investigate a man named 'James Kane' He's supposedly an arms dealer." she explained.
5/8/2012 #4
KiyaMae
(Everyone :3 )
5/8/2012 #5
blackdeathflame

"At least he will never worry about never having enough arms to fill out paper work," Dan laughed. It was always the same joke he told whenever he was to do mission on an arms dealer. "You think he has strong guards? If you do, tell me how strong you think they are with a bullet lodged in their brain from 50 feet away."

5/8/2012 #6
KiyaMae
Anastasiya couldn't help the smile on her face "That is what I like to hear." she said as she checked her gear "Alright, get in, I will drive."
5/8/2012 #7
blackdeathflame

"Sweet!" Dan shouted as he jumped into the passengers side of the car. He was ready to get this mission started, more likely ready to kill people, but he just said he was ready. "Is anyone else going to come and join us, or is this going to be just us?" he asked, moving his eyebrows up and down and the last part of his sentence.

5/8/2012 #8
Sonny13Sandy18

Jake scouted the area out, in order to plan an attack, once he was certain of the location he was in. A man had been harassed into paying for protection, so Jake ironically had been hired to protect the man, from those who wanted to be paid for protection. His primary target was an arms dealer named James. Jake had done his homework in finding a base for the man. At the moment he saw four thugs, and thought of three options. The first was to sneak by with minimal contact. The second option was to hurt them, but resolve the conflcit without killing them. The final option was to kill them. Jake made sure of his area, before choosing one of his options, and putting it into action. First a sleep-smoke to the man on the upper-part of the staircase to draw their attention, that one was taken down in the cover of the smoke.

5/8/2012 #9
All Knowing 1

"Unfortunately, I am," Daniel said, entering the room. "Though I still don't know why. I could provide the information needed from here." Daniel had a laptop tucked under his arm. Getting in the back of the car, he opened it and began typing.

5/8/2012 #10
KiyaMae
Anastasiya had driven several minutes before she parked the car and got out "This is-" something was wrong "Let's hurry." she didn't bother grabbing her weapons and left.She ran to the base and stopped, hidden behind a few trees.It seemed to her like someone was already inside.
5/8/2012 #11
blackdeathflame

Dan had quickly followed Ana to behind the trees, but he did not forget his weapons. Once he got there he looked back at the car, the best he could without trying to give away his position. Daniel had ruined his fun, now he couldn't make jokes, because Daniel was, according to Dan, a stick in the mud. "What's wrong?" He asked Ana, turning his attention back to her.

5/8/2012 #12
Sonny13Sandy18

Jake had ascended to the roof of the building, looking down on the three who came running to the location that he dropped their buddy at. Jake decided to go barehand for this. Leaping down, he knocked the left one to the ground, and then followed with an elbow to the face of the next. The third thug attempted a punch. Jake blocked his arm, followed with a box to the ears, and an uppercut knocking him to the ground. They all made it back to their feet, not surprising considering that he did not use lethal force against them. They resumed an offense agaisnt him, Jake caught the first one with a hard knee to the rib cage. The other two attacked at the same time, and for that Jake side stepped, and did a leg sweep on one and a plam thrust to the face of the other. The impact of his head hitting the floor knocked the first one out, and Jake decided to investigate the remaining thug.

5/8/2012 #13
Sonny13Sandy18

"That's enough boy!" Jake heard a man say, and he dropped the one whose throat he had. "I take it your James, the leader of this little outfit?" Jake asked him. "I am, and you are trespassing, your skills however, are impressive what would you say to a job offer?" He asked Jake. "I have standards about who I work for." Jake replied, and in response a mechanical door opened. A large group of thugs came in, Jake counted 15 of them. "Kill him." James ordered the others.

(If you already had an idea for how James is supposed to be, then please consider this James a fake one who just pretends to be the real one.)

5/8/2012 #14
KiyaMae
"Someone else is doing our job."Anastasiya murmured.She looked up "On the roof, We need to see what's going on." she eyed the tree and quickly climbed.She reached a small ledge and held on, lifting herself until she made it to the roof.She watched the display, curious when she saw the stranger.She knew it wasn't James. (Gotta go guys, see ya)
5/8/2012 #15
All Knowing 1

"I doubt he's doing that well," Daniel inserted. "I haven't broken the firewall for the hidden camera's yet, but the thermal and sound readings I'm receiving show he or she is up against at least a dozen or more others."

5/8/2012 #16
blackdeathflame

Dan climbed his way to the roof, almost falling twice. He couldn't help it, he was having an off day, he never finished his coffee, and did not read all of the funnies. Once on the roof he pulled out his sniper rifle and looked through the scope. "You're Daniel, it does seem like he is surrounded. Lets see how this ends up."

(Got to go as well.)

5/8/2012 #17
Sonny13Sandy18

Jake ran at one and knocked him over with a flying kick, then upon landing jumped and elbowed another in the face. A third man at this moment tried to punch him, but Jake jumpoed over him, and then kicked him in the back. The first one that he had kicked down, ran at him, and Jake swept his leg out. Then a block to a punch followed by an arm breaking. Two punches were up next, Jake ducked, rose up and backhanded, the two men. He then roundhouse kicked another in the gut. Jake side stepped two more, and knocked their skulls together. Then followed that with a roundhouse kick to one of the thug's heads. Jake caught one trying to kick him, and threw his body into two others.

(I'm actually going off the fight in my videogame XD.)

5/8/2012 #18
KiyaMae
(XDD That's awesome! oh, All the bad guys are temporary so anyone can play them as long as we say it's okay, so how you're playing James is perfect.) Anastasiya stood off to the side, watching.She looked over at James then at the stranger fighting.
5/9/2012 #19
Sonny13Sandy18

One man swiped at him with a knife. In retaliation Jake snapped his wrist, chopped him in the throat and gave him a headbutt to the ground. Jake then leapt over one of the thugs, to create some distance between himself and them. Just to make sure, he kicked that man in the back. As their numbers began to dwindle looks of fear and doubt crossed their faces.

5/9/2012 #20
blackdeathflame

Dan planned his shot carefully, looking for the right time to fire so there wouldn't be any sign of a sharpshooter near by. If he was off by a few seconds, they would go crazy and try to escape, he couldn't have that. As Jake was beating up the goons, Dan fired a shot into the neck of a man that Jake had knocked down.

5/9/2012 #21
Sonny13Sandy18

Jake was a tad surprised, though it did not physically register on his face. He had not been expecting company, this James must have had, more enemies than he thought. Jake was certain that he was not the target, otherwise a bullet would have been through him, and not the thug.

5/9/2012 #22
blackdeathflame

Dan reloaded his sniper rifle and checked back through the scope. He was going to need to eliminate all of them, not a single survivor left. He was however careful not scare any of them away, if that happened he would have to chase them down, and he did not like chasing things, it wasn't fun and he wouldn't be able to come up with any jokes.

5/9/2012 #23
All Knowing 1

"Got the camera's," Daniel replied from the car. "I'm going to see if I cab get anything on the other one fighting through facial recognition."

5/9/2012 #24
blackdeathflame

"Make sure you do it quickly," Dan said, keeping his eye on the newcomer. He wanted to make sure that this guy wasn't from an other organization, because if he was, that meant he had all right to shoot him down.

5/9/2012 #25
Sonny13Sandy18

Jake had decided to just keep going on the offense towards the others. He grabbed the leg of one trying to kick him, and punched that one in the face. He was still interested in who his mystery helper was, but for the moment was focused on defeating the enemies at hand.

5/9/2012 #26
All Knowing 1

"Got something," Daniel replied. "It's not much. Calls himself Jake Smith, though I doubt that is his real name. Can't tell who he's working for, says he's an assassin for hire. Most that tells us is that someone else, or several someones, also whats this guy dead."

5/9/2012 #27
blackdeathflame

"Well than, that means this guy and whoever he is working for is stepping on our ground," Dan said, keeping Jake in his crosshairs. "I'm going to keep this guy alive for as long as I can, and after we follow him to wherever he is going to receive his cash and ambush the suckers."

5/9/2012 #28
KiyaMae
Anastasiya shook her head "No.We will not follow.It could start a war, and that is the last thing we need." she told him "If he poses a threat to us, then we will attack." she remained on the roof off to the side.She watched, arms crossed, she kept her eyes on James to make sure he wouldn't escape.
5/9/2012 #29
Sonny13Sandy18

It took about seven minuets time for the fight to be over with, once Jake started using more force, and bone breaking techniques to get it over with faster. With them out of the way, it meant he only had two things left to do, one of which was to get James, but his other priority was up there as well.

5/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: KiyaMae Baines
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member