Shadow Clan
This is an original RP about a secret organization that deals with crime bosses, drug dealers and more! Our mission: keep the world safe. You can RP as my OC's or as your own. More info inside...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
KiyaMae
Anastasiya made her way past a few dancers and went to the bar.She was tempted to drink, but she knew better.She sat at one of the stools and watched the dancers, her eyes scanning over each one of them, trying to see who would be her best target.
5/10/2012 #61
blackdeathflame

Dan continued to talk to the girl he was with, but that did not stop his eyes from wondering, searching for his boss. He was careful to make sure that the girl he was talking to did not see him look around if not he would have to talk to someone else.

5/10/2012 #62
KiyaMae
Anastasiya spotted a man in a corner talking to a woman who was clearly stoned.The man was handing her little baggies.She shook her head and put on a smile.She walked over to the two druggies and waved to the man.He had dark circles under his eyes and smelled of alcohol and more.She pushed the woman aside and she didn't seem to care.Anastasiya lured to man to the back door of the club, her hand tightly around his wrist.
5/10/2012 #63
blackdeathflame

Dan moved the girl he was talking to closer to the bar and offered to buy her some drinks; she gladly accepted. As the drinks were getting ready he turned around to lean up against the bar. He managed to see Ana by the back door, surprising feat considering all the people that were around, but he guessed that was one of the perks about being a sniper.

5/12/2012 #64
KiyaMae
Anastasiya's killings never seemed to bother her.She did what she had to.This man would not be missed, he's just a common drug dealer with a bad future.She felt no guilt when she pretened to be interested in his merchandise, luring him into a deadly trap.As the man fummbled to show her some of his stuff, Anastasiya snapped his neck.It was quick, no need to make him suffer.
5/12/2012 #65
blackdeathflame

Dan turned back around to look at the girl he was now having a drink with. He had seen Ana kill that guy in a fashion he did not like, because he was never good in close combat, so whenever he sees a kill like that he calls it brutish.

5/13/2012 #66
KiyaMae
Anastasiya wasted no time in extracting the corpse's organs.She loved to feast on the organs with the most blood, the liver and the heart being her favorites.She made sure to keep her clothes clean and watch out for anyone who might Be watching.
5/13/2012 #67
blackdeathflame

Dan continued his conversation with the girl, he made her laugh, spill some secrets about herself, and even got her number. This was all part of his plan to follow Ana, even if it did have a few things that had to do with other people. He did his best to make sure that the girl stayed in the bar until he was able to follow Ana out.

5/14/2012 #68
KiyaMae
Ana licked her lips clean and sighed, satisfied now.She dumped the body in a dumpster and licked her fingers.She checked her clothes and nails for any blood, her feet and hair, her skin.She was clean.She had never been caught, and she would have some of her agents come in and cover up anything she may have left behind.Fixing her dress, she went back into the club.
5/14/2012 #69
blackdeathflame

Dan lied to the girl he was talking to, saying he had to go to the bathroom, and left the club. Once outside he took in a deep breath of air. It was refreshing to have a nice cool breeze hit his face after being stuck in a club that was hot from all of the body heat. All he had to do now was wait for Ana to come out and scare the living hell out of her.

5/15/2012 #70
KiyaMae
Ana looked over at the bar and decided to have a drink anyway.She sat there drinking for several minutes.She was a happy drunk.Sometimes too happy.Stummbling out of the club, she thought about how to get home and then shrugged and laughed it off.She couldn't care less how to get home.
5/15/2012 #71
blackdeathflame

Dan had been leaning against the wall of the club for way too long and it had seemed like he was a weirdo, which he was. Someone had called the police and they were walking up to him. It was at that time when he spotted Ana come out of the club. She looked like she had ten too many drinks, and she was always loopy compared to her professional status. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm. "I think it's time to take you back home."

5/15/2012 #72
KiyaMae
Anastasiya gasped "Who-Ohhh, Heyyy!" she laughed and lost her balance a bit.She leaned on Dan "What are yooouuu doing here?" she giggled, her words began to slur a bit.She giggled, her arms around him.
5/15/2012 #73
blackdeathflame

"It doesn't matter right now. Come on sweetie, you drank too much and you need to go to sleep before you do something you'd regret," Dan said calmly. The way he reacted to her drunkenness had caused the police to walk away from him without giving any trouble.

5/15/2012 #74
KiyaMae
Anastasiya giggled "Okay! Wait!...I wanna go home first!" she pulled away from him and began to walk away.She stummbled and fell onto the concrete.She scraped her hands and knees and stared at them. "Ow." she murmured.
5/15/2012 #75
blackdeathflame

"Did you hurt yourself," Dan asked Ana in the same tone most people use for babies. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back up. "I don't think that you are going to go anywhere in a hurry, Missy. If you disagree, I'm going to have to carry you."

5/15/2012 #76
KiyaMae
"I wannnnagohome" Anastasiya slurred, pulling away from him and heading towards a car parked outside the club.It wasn't even hers.
5/15/2012 #77
blackdeathflame

Dan groaned as Ana left him to go to a random car. "That's not your car, you can't have it," he said like a father. "Why don't I just drive you back so you can sleep in your bed, because I'm not going to let you drive."

5/15/2012 #78
KiyaMae
Ana stopped and walked back to him "Hey, hey.I can drive" she grabbed him by his shirt "I.CAN.DRIVE" she smiled and went off to look for her car.
5/15/2012 #79
blackdeathflame

"I'm sure you can," Dan said straightening his shirt. "But I won't let you drive. Now get back here and let me drive you."

5/15/2012 #80
KiyaMae
Anastasiya smiled "Okayyyy, but can I go home first?" She asked, getting right in his face.The smell of blood on her lips was barely being covered by the alcohol
5/15/2012 #81
blackdeathflame

Dan turned his head away to avoid the terrible smell that was coming from her mouth. "Yes, yes. You can go home first."

5/15/2012 #82
KiyaMae
"Okay!Let's-" She stopped, Hearing gunshot.Half way down the block, two armed men were running towards them, firing at the two.They wore dark clothes and masks to hide their faces.The screams around them and people panicking didn't seem to register in Anastasiya's mind.
5/15/2012 #83
blackdeathflame

"Oh, for the love of all that is good," Dan said as he yanked Ana down to hide behind a car. "Do you happen to know these guys, or why they are firing at us?" He didn't wait for an answer to pull out his guns and fire back at the two men running towards them.

5/15/2012 #84
KiyaMae
One of the men fell instantly, his leg wounded while the other returned fire.Anastasiya laughed "Well you seeee, My ex husband is an asss, he wants me DEAD!" She giggled.She fummbled with her own gun, trying to pull it out and aim, but she kept dropping it.
5/15/2012 #85
blackdeathflame

Dan laughed at the situation. He just couldn't believe how bad Ana and her husband's relationship must have ended for him to want her dead. "Well, that doesn't seem like a very healthy choice for those men," Dan said as he peaked to check on the men. A bullet grazed his hair causing him to go back down. "Stop playing with your gun, you are going to shoot yourself."

(Night)

5/15/2012 #86
KiyaMae
Ana kept fummbling with her gun and eventually shot a car tire a few feet away.She started cracking up "Did you see that?! ha!" she continued laughing.The man still standing fired one more time before grabbing his partner and dragging him into and alley to get away (Night)
5/15/2012 #87
blackdeathflame

"Yes, yes, you did good shooting something unimportant," Dan said shaking his head and patting hers. "You know, I'm having fun with you all giggly, and I'm going to have even more fun tomorrow morning when you get your hangover. Oh crap their leaving!" He got up from behind the car and raced over to the alley they were in. He tried to focus his aim on the guy with the good leg and fired right behind the man's knee.

5/16/2012 #88
KiyaMae
Anastasiya looked around "Huh?" she wondered where he had gone.The man fell over, clutching his leg and biting his lip.He looked over at his partner who was still bleeding severely."Don't shoot" the man who clutched his knee held his hands up to surrender.
5/16/2012 #89
blackdeathflame

Dan smiled, "Don't shoot? My you seem to think that I am merciful." He put his gun down and sighed, "But you are right, I am. I'm going to let you live. But since you gave me some trouble," he rose his gun and fired at the man's other knee and his two elbows.

5/16/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: KiyaMae Baines
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member