Mutant Roleplaying
We roleplay mutants like the X-men! We also happen to be needing/hoping for more people to join...just saying...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

These are some powers that your mutant could have:

TYPE: Power Manipulation

Power Bestowal: Ability to bestow powers or jump-start latent powers.

Power Mimicry: Ability to copy another's powers when that power is used against you.

Power Absortion: Abillity to absorb the powers and skills of another by touch. ((The person with this power can't touch another person without hurting them It is recommended that you absorb no more than 1powers at once))

Power Negation: Ability to cancel the superpowers of others.

Power Sensing: Ability to sense or recognize superhuman powers.

TYPE: Personal Physical Powers

((Powers which affect a physical person's body))

Accelerated Healing: Ability to heal rapidly from any injury. ((The rate of recovery varies from character to character))

Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.

Cloning: Ability to create physical clones of oneself.

Echolocation: Ability to determine location of items in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. ((AKA Sonar Sense))

Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.

Invulnerability: Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage or injury.

Kinetic Absorption: Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and convert it into physical strength.

Merge: Ability to temporarily merge two beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being. The mutants are normally sisters or brothers.

Photographic Reflexes: Ability to mimic any athletic or martial arts movement after seeing it once.

Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.

Superhuman Physical Resistance: Ability to have a higher resistance to one or more forms of damage before being injured. ((BE SPECIFIC OF WHAT FORM OF DAMAGE YOU POCESS RESISTANCE TO))

Superhuman Reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human.

Superhuman Senses: Ability to see, smell, taste, touch, or hear more than a normal human. ((They may only be able to have one superhuman sense))

Superhuman Strength: Ability to be stronger than a normal human.

Night Vision: Ability to see clearly in darkness.

X-Ray Vision: Ability to see through solid objects.

Undersea Adaptation: Ability to adapt to conditions underwater. ((Underwater breathing, resistance to cold and pressure))

Wallcrawling: Ability cling to objects or surfaces by a variety of means.

TYPE: Mental Faculty And Knowledge-Based Abilities

Superhuman Intelligence: Ability to have intelligence far above genius level.

Clairvoyance: Ability to perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view.

Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions or feelings of others.

Precognition: Ability to perceive the future. ((It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "Danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from))

Psychometry: Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object, person or location, usually by being in close contact with it.

Telepathy: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others;

Domination and Mind Control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others and control the actions or reasoning of another with the mind.

Manipulation: These powers may be manifested by various methods, including: -Some method of molecular control -Access to, or partially or fully shifting to another dimension -Manipulating the geometric dimensions of time or space -Some other unnamed method

Gravity Manipulation: Ability to manipulate or generate gravitons, or other types of gravitational interactions.

Intangibility or Phasing: Ability to phase through solid matter without harm.

Imagineering: Ability to create something by thinking about it.

TYPE: Kinetic Powers

Psychokinesis: Ability to mentally manipulate molecules and objects on a molecular level.

Sonokinesis: Ability to manipulate sound waves.

Magnetokinesis: Ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields.

Aerokinesis: Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.

Cryokinesis: Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice.

Geokinesis: Ability to control earth. ((Sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or minerals))

Electrokinesis: Ability to control, generate or absorb electrical fields.

Pyrokinesis: Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.

Chlorokinesis: Ability to accelerate the growth of, control or animate plant life.

Hydrokinesis: Ability to control, generate or absorb water.

Chronokinesis: Ability to affect the flow of time, slowing, accelerating or even stopping it.

Atmokinesis: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. ((This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (Rain, tornadoes, lightning, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather))

Photokinesis: Ability to control, generate, or absorb particles of light.

TYPE: Energy Manipulation

((These powers deal with energy generation, conversion and manipulation. In addition to generic energy, versions of these powers exist that deal with such things as light, sound, electricity, nuclear energy, and "dark matter".))

Darkness or Shadow manipulation: self explanatory (Reserved for the Pig! AKA, PigletPower)

Energy Blasts: Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body.

Energy Constructs: Ability to create complex shapes or even functional machinery out of solid energy.

Energy Charging: Ability to charge inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy

Energy Conversion: Ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy.

Forcefield Generation: Ability to generate a shield of energy produced as a form of protection.

TYPE: Transportation or Travel

Electrical Transportation: Ability to travel through electrical conduits. ((Can go through telephone wires and the like and enter from devices such as televisions, electrical poles or computers))

Omnipresence: Ability to be present anywhere and everywhere.

Summoning: Ability to summon objects or beings for assistance.

Superhuman Speed: Ability to move at speeds faster than a normal human.

Teleportation: Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.

Time Travel: Ability to travel back and forth through time.

TYPE: Miscellaneous

((The following powers could be manifested in any number of ways. Levitation Ability to use the mind or another gravitational repulsion/negation method to lift off a few feet off the ground...NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FLIGHT))

Flight: Ability to lift off the ground, to ride air currents or to fly self-propelled through the air. -Different forms of flight include: Avian ((Feathered wings)) Bat-winged Cosmic energy control Gravitational manipulation Magnetic levitation Solar flare Telekinetic power Wind current control

Illusion: Ability to alter or deceive the perceptions of another. ((Can be visual, it may be a light-based effect, a sound-based effect, a mind-affecting effect or any other effect that causes one to perceive things that are not necessarily real))

Shapeshifting: Ability to change appearance or body structure. -Types of shapeshifting include: Metamorph ((Limited to human forms, unable to change mass)) Animorph ((Take on animal forms. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form)) Polymorph ((Assume any form, size, mass and appearance at will))

Elasticity: Ability to stretch, deform, expand and contract one's body into any form they can imagine.

Fire Breath: A character can project his/her fire from his/her mouth by breathing and exhaling at will, like a dragon.

Thermokinesis: The character possesses the ability to manipulate the heat and temperature within his/her surrounding environment. ((They are able to generate the heat from within themselves, manipulate the heat and temperature within the air or within or on any objects or beings around them, etc))

You can pick one of these or find another one and post it on here, though there are a lot of powers here.

5/4/2012 . Edited 2/2/2013 #1
Silena River

Cool beans!

5/4/2012 #2
Rosie McDonald

Yep!

5/4/2012 #3
Talia Payton
Whoa.
5/4/2012 #4
Rosie McDonald

yep! I love mutants!

5/4/2012 #5
Zuria Maylin

Epikk epikk epikk.

5/7/2012 #6
Talia Payton
Can you add imagineering? Its when you can create something by thinking about it.
5/7/2012 #7
Rosie McDonald

I just did! There you go.

5/7/2012 #8
Zuria Maylin

Epikk.

5/8/2012 #9
Talia Payton
Thanks! {^_^}
5/8/2012 #10
Zuria Maylin

Hey, Tals.

5/9/2012 #11
Rosie McDonald

marshmellow!

5/9/2012 #12
Zuria Maylin

Oh, I like those.

*facepalm* Not the people, the things!

5/9/2012 #13
Rosie McDonald

Marshmellows are the best! You know,the food.

5/9/2012 #14
Zuria Maylin

You know what's the best? This music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWwnTST4SA&feature=autoplay&list=PL49392AF854A0C68D&playnext=1

GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Love these guys, as you can probably tell.

5/9/2012 #15
Rosie McDonald

Yeah, I kinda noticed.

5/9/2012 #16
Zuria Maylin

Yeah. I'm listening to one of their songs called the Ballad of Michael Valentine. It's not a super awesome song, but I don't exactly skip it every time it comes on.

5/9/2012 #17
Rosie McDonald

I see.

5/9/2012 #18
Zuria Maylin

AYaS...such a good song...

5/9/2012 #19
Rosie McDonald

uhuh.....

5/9/2012 #20
Zuria Maylin

Okay, I finally found the one song I have to skip every time: A Great Big Sled.

Such a horrible song. There we go, skipped for WDYFofY!

5/9/2012 #21
Rosie McDonald

That is a weird name for a song.

5/9/2012 #22
Zuria Maylin

No, I'm just abbreviating Why Don't You Find out for Yourself.

5/9/2012 #23
Rosie McDonald

Nah,I am good.

5/9/2012 #24
Zuria Maylin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59j2olHpnY&feature=autoplay&list=PL49392AF854A0C68D&playnext=1

OMG, so funny, in that shaggy dog joke way. My List done perfectly.

5/9/2012 #25
Rosie McDonald

I see.

5/9/2012 #26
Zuria Maylin

No you don't. It's so ironic...

5/9/2012 #27
Rosie McDonald

My oh my

5/9/2012 #28
Zuria Maylin

I just watched a slightly obscene pancake rap. So epic.

5/9/2012 #29
Rosie McDonald

iyiyi!

5/9/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rosie McDonald LyssBliss, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member