Mutant Roleplaying
We roleplay mutants like the X-men! We also happen to be needing/hoping for more people to join...just saying...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

Okay, so I'll lay down some ground rules:

1. Keep the RP realistic. Your OC not a 7 foot 12 year old, or has natural purple hair (Unless their mutation calls for it) Also, try to stay to your character's personality.

2. No Mary-Sues or Gary Stus. These are characters that are perfect in every way and can do no wrong ever. These ruin RPs.

3. All OC's must be accepted by a moderator. No exceptions.

4. No spamming.

5. Trolling is PROHIBITED. ANY AND ALL TROLLS LEAVE NOW!

6. You may only RP for your own character, and no one else's. There will be no RPing of a character that is not your own, unless the creator of the OC that you wish to RP for has given you their consent. No exceptions.

7. SOME LANGUAGE IS PERMITTED, but do not "overcuss."

8. Try to keep random chat on Roleplaying pages to a minimum. There's a "Chat" Page for that reason.(:

9.It's not a good idea to question anything we say unless you understand it. Just roll with it.

10. NO GODMODDING! Do not make someone else's character even move a inch, we all want to RP here and there is no need for it.

11. No killing other characters without the creator's consent. Also no killing off you character if they are important to the rp, if your don't want the character anymore give it to someone else. If they are not important, your can kill them off or (preferably) make them disappear.

12. Have fun and be awesome!!

13. You must like cookies. (STARES SERIOUSLY AT YOU)

Please agree to the rules before participating. Thanks!

5/4/2012 . Edited 2/1/2013 #1
Silena River

Hehe. Rosie, I see that you copied and pasted these rules from my Inheritance forum. I can tell because there's info abut Urgals. I'm pretty sure Urgals are only in The Inheritance Cycle, so you could take that out.(:

5/4/2012 #2
Rosie McDonald

Yeah, I foregot to delete that, and I am bad with rules.

5/4/2012 #3
Silena River

It's okay.

Rosie, you do know that this is fan fiction? And therefore should technically go on the FanFiction.net website? O.o

5/4/2012 #4
Rosie McDonald

No, because these are mutants, they don't even know who the X-men are. And most of the mutants in the X-men stories are not experimented on. Wolverine is a single exception. So, this is based off the mutants, there is no Xavier institute in this.

5/4/2012 #5
Rosie McDonald

No, because these are mutants, they don't even know who the X-men are. And most of the mutants in the X-men stories are not experimented on. Wolverine is a single exception. So, this is based off the mutants, there is no Xavier institute in this.

5/4/2012 #6
Silena River

Okay. Never mind. You'd know better than me, this being your creation. Alrighty! Just thought I'd bring that up.(:

5/4/2012 #7
Rosie McDonald

Yeah, I know the X-men, and these people are not anywhere near them.

5/4/2012 #8
Silena River

I see. Moving on!

EPIKK SONG! The Final Toast by Hawk Nelson. Listen for the song at the end. The first few lines from their other song, Spotlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPUlYdJpF4&feature=BFa&list=PLBADBD326E0271D6F

5/4/2012 #9
Rosie McDonald

Ok

5/4/2012 #10
Talia Payton
Toast!
5/4/2012 #11
Talia Payton
Ok, i accept!
5/4/2012 #12
Rosie McDonald

Well thankyou

5/4/2012 #13
Zuria Maylin

Agreed

5/7/2012 #14
Rosie McDonald

Yahoo!

5/7/2012 #15
Zuria Maylin

Mmhm.

5/7/2012 #16
Rosie McDonald

Yep

5/7/2012 #17
Zuria Maylin

I don't think my email is picking up the clone RP section...

5/8/2012 #18
Rosie McDonald

Mine is, I just got like ten emails.

5/8/2012 #19
Misfan

This is me accepting!

5/21/2012 #20
Rosie McDonald

i see

5/21/2012 #21
Zuria Maylin

Seriously, where did we pick up this kid?

5/23/2012 #22
Silena River

Haha. From wherever he came from? Or maybe from the "Rosie Recruiting Agency"? :p

5/26/2012 #23
Rosie McDonald

What? I asked him a while ago! It is amazing he even joined! Besides I actually asked him just to read it.

5/26/2012 #24
Silena River

That's nice.

And I was trying to make a funny... :/

5/26/2012 #25
Rosie McDonald

Well......ok

5/26/2012 #26
Silena River

Hehe

5/26/2012 #27
Rosie McDonald

yeah....

5/26/2012 #28
Zuria Maylin

"Make a funny" ? Phale, River.

5/29/2012 #29
Rosie McDonald

Yeah well that was not her best try.

5/29/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rosie McDonald LyssBliss, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member