Mutant Roleplaying
We roleplay mutants like the X-men! We also happen to be needing/hoping for more people to join...just saying...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

(or she could be spying,because Lucy never saw her)

5/23/2012 #91
Silena River

((Yeah, sure, whatever you choose, Zuria.))

Shaneka nodded. "Sure. But please try to avoid my niece. She's a bit of work."

5/23/2012 #92
Rosie McDonald

Lucy smiled,but then thought of her sister,"I hope Johanna is ok." Lucy felt where she had been stabbed and started to tear up.

5/23/2012 #93
Silena River

Shaneka gently squeezed Lucy's shoulders and murmured, "Shhh... It's alright. I'm sure she's fine, sweetie."

5/23/2012 #94
Rosie McDonald

"I hope.....I just feel horrible for what this might be doing to her....." Lucy said sadly missing her sister.

5/23/2012 #95
Silena River

"She'll be alright." Shaneka gave her small friend a reassuring smile.

5/23/2012 #96
Rosie McDonald

"Thanks,your right." Lucy said,"Where can I sleep? I mean your guest room is probably taken because of your niece...."

5/23/2012 #97
Zuria Maylin

((Nah, I'm good.))

5/24/2012 #98
Silena River

"Well, you can sleep in here on the couch," Shaneka offered.

5/24/2012 #99
Rosie McDonald

"Ok...."Lucy cringed leaning forward. Her stomach hurt like crazy even after the pain killer.

5/24/2012 #100
Silena River

Shaneka stuffed a pillow behind Lucy's back to support her as she sat up. "Better?"

5/24/2012 #101
Rosie McDonald

"A little, it still hurts....."Lucy said relaxing a little. Beth heard Lucy and shouted,"Let me go!" as loud as possible. "Why did she say that?"Lucy questioned drowsily.

5/24/2012 #102
Silena River

"Oh, she's still upset about the time-out," Shaneka answered smoothly, checking her watch. The light sleeping drought in the painkiller should take effect any time now. "Would you like another painkiller to dull the pain some more?"

5/24/2012 #103
Rosie McDonald

"Sure.....I mean it would....help...."Lucy said slowlly drifting to sleep. Beth shouted at Shaneka,"Let me go!"

5/24/2012 #104
Silena River

Shaneka quickly refilled Lucy's glass of water and gently made her swallow one more painkiller before she drifted off. Covering her young friend's small body with a blanket, Shaneka retreated to her office and locked the door. "Shush!" she hissed. "Goodness, you nearly gave yourself away!" She glared at Beth before her expression softened.

5/24/2012 #105
Rosie McDonald

"I was trying to! Can you let me go already! And who was that,that I heard in the living room."Beth shouted hoping she might wake whoever was in the other room.

5/24/2012 #106
Silena River

Shaneka sighed and rolled her eyes. "Out of curiosity, what exactly would you do if I let you go?"

5/24/2012 #107
Rosie McDonald

Beth shrugged,"Go back to my agency."Beth would probably wake up the person in the other room,maybe she would help the person with their pain problem.

5/24/2012 #108
Silena River

Shaneka raised her eyebrow. "You agency? Please tell me how a child of your age got involved in any agency of any sort."

5/24/2012 #109
Rosie McDonald

"Mutants that want to stop the haters. My parents were involved with it,so I am." Beth answered annoyed.

5/24/2012 #110
Silena River

Shaneka rolled her eyes. "And I'm supposedly a hater? Please..."

((Gotta go!))

5/24/2012 #111
Rosie McDonald

"No, not a hater. They interested in you,you are concidered trustworthy....at least to them. That is why I was spying on you."Beth answered.

5/24/2012 #112
Silena River

"Uh huh. Because it's perfectly polite ettiquite to spy on those you deem trustworthy." Shaneka began undoing Beth's restraints. "Fine. Go back to your agency. I expect to never see you in my apartment again, unless by invitation." The teen ushered her former prisoner to the door and gently shoved Beth out of her apartment. "Please, just go home."

5/26/2012 #113
Rosie McDonald

Beth took out sunglasses,she brushed the side to take a picture of Lucy. Then she leaned on the the door to put a unseen camera,"Ok,"Beth walked away planning to go outside the building and plant more cameras.

5/26/2012 #114
Silena River

Shaneka stared after the strange girl and shook her head wearily. Spotting a speck of dirt--which just happened to be the camera--on her spotless white doorframe, the teen wiped it off before turning around and walking back inside. With a soft thud the door swung shut.

5/26/2012 #115
Rosie McDonald

Lucy woke up suddenly, looking around everything was blurry,"Shaneka?" she asked.

Beth smiled having used her camera to implant Lucy with a tracking device. She walked outside and threw a small camera on Shaneka's window and walked away.

5/26/2012 #116
Silena River

Shaneka sat down beside Lucy on the couch and rubbed her back comfortingly. "I'm here, Lucy."

5/26/2012 #117
Rosie McDonald

"Everything is blurry...."Lucy said slightly confused.

5/26/2012 #118
Silena River

"It'll clear up in a minute or two, sweetie," Shaneka assured her. "You've just got sleepy eyes."

5/26/2012 #119
Rosie McDonald

"Ok,if you say so," Lucy waited a few minutes,"Shaneka it is still blurry."(Scientists go to medical school. so she could help)

5/26/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rosie McDonald LyssBliss, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member