Mutant Roleplaying
We roleplay mutants like the X-men! We also happen to be needing/hoping for more people to join...just saying...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Silena River

Red rolled his eyes. "Just ignore the kid. He's full of hot air." The teen sauntered to the edge of the building and peered over the edge. On a second thought, he spit over the edge. "That's a long way down," Red observed.

7/1/2012 #61
Rosie McDonald

"Yeah...." Beth said from the middle of the platform.(Red should ask how can she tell from wear she is standing.)

7/1/2012 #62
Silena River

"How would you know?" Red scoffed. "You've stayed in the middle of the roof the whole time!"

7/2/2012 #63
Rosie McDonald
"I don't care and I am not moving until we go to another scene." Beth said crossing her arms.
7/2/2012 #64
Silena River

Little Red stepped from the shadow of an awning covering a rooftop garden a few feet away from the group. "Well, the only way to get out of this one is to cross that bridge over there." The girl pointed to an empty patch of air beside the edge of the building.

7/2/2012 #65
Rosie McDonald
"Ok,there is nothing there! I don't care about heights! I am afraid of the falling to my death part." Beth said face palming.
7/2/2012 #66
Silena River

Little Red rolled her eyes and stepped over to the edge of the building. Turning and giving a jaunty wave, the girl stepped out onto thin air.

7/2/2012 #67
Rosie McDonald
Beth looked wide eyed out at Little Red"Ummmmmmmmm."
7/2/2012 #68
Silena River

Red's eyes bulged. "Whaaa?"

Little Red rolled her eyes once more and shook her head in disappointment. "Oh, you must have the mental capacities of a mere high-school student. Poor things." She pointed the the empty patch of air under her feet that held the faintest of distortions from the air around it. "There is a balance-beam type bridge here. You make it across, you get to the next scene. You fall... Well...." Little Red produced an egg from her pocket.

"Who carries an egg around in their pocket?" Red scoffed, confused.

"Me," she answered with a glare, then released the egg. The oblong whitish-blue orb dropped like a stone and, a minute later, splattered on the head of a random man thousands of feet below. The figure crumpled to the ground. "If you fall, you'll either land on some poor shmuck below or splatter on the pavement. Either way, not a pleasant ending. Unless any of you can fly?"

Red shook his head and spread his hands. "Nope. Not me."

7/2/2012 #69
Rosie McDonald
"You mean we have to walk across an invisible balance beam?" Beth was terrified but tried not to show it.
7/2/2012 #70
Silena River

Red nodded and readjusted her hood. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Cool beans." Red took a few steps toward Little Red.

7/2/2012 #71
Rosie McDonald
"Great,just great.........." Beth muttered not moving from her spot. Johnny smiled,"Come on miss tuff,it is not that bad." Johnny started pushing Beth toward the edge of the roof.
7/2/2012 #72
Silena River

Red circled back and shoved Johnny away from Beth. "She may not be my favorite person," he growled, "but you're not allowed to touch her."

7/2/2012 #73
Rosie McDonald
Johnny chuckled,"I bet you wouldn't care if she suddenly dissapeared. Now would you."Johnny was already planning something neither of them could imagine.
7/2/2012 #74
Silena River

"That's none of your business, little twerp," Red rumbled, shoving Johnny again--but this time towards the edge of the building.

"There will be no throwing my intern off the building," Little Red instructed.

((Is Johnny surprised to be called an intern? Did he think he was the assistant? O.o Haha))

7/2/2012 #75
Rosie McDonald

Johnny narrowed his eyes at Little Red,but didn't say anything. He looked up at Red,"Are you sure about that,because everything you previously said makes it seem that you would prefer Beth was never born. Though that would mean that woman,Marie,would not be in the state she is in."

Beth stared daggers at Johnny,"Your trying to get yourself killed,aren't you?"

Johnny turned to Beth,"No,more like you." Johnny circled around Red and grabbed Beth putting in a choke hold,"Now look at the view," Johnny held Beth right at the edge,forcing her to look down.

Beth gasped for air and started to panic when she saw how far up they were,Beth tried all she could to get out of Johnny's grasp but couldn't.

7/2/2012 . Edited 7/2/2012 #76
Silena River

((Omg, my secure code was "tgir". Tigger!! :D

Oh, and I'm changing LR's fire control thingy to "When mad and/or in danger"))

Little Red's eyes blazed and she shot a firebolt over her intern's shoulder.

"Woah, fire chick!" Red exclaimed. "Now I see why they call you Little Red."

The girl ignored his comment, her attention focused on the boy. "Johnny! I will not tolerate you tormenting our guests! Release Miss Beth at once! And not over the side of the building, I might add, or I will have your head on a copper platter."

"Isn't the expression "silver platter"?" Red questioned, confused.

"Yes, but a silver platter would be too good for this imbicile," Little Red retorted.

7/3/2012 #77
Rosie McDonald
Johnny turned around and released Beth. James stepped next to Beth and helped her up,"You know,I am just going to make a bridge." James used his teleikininis to make a bridge. He grabbed Johnny and pushed him toasted the bridge,"you are going first." Johnny rolled his eyes and walked across the bridge.
7/3/2012 . Edited 7/3/2012 #78
Silena River

Little Red chuckled. "That's not the way out, James. The only way out is this way." She pointed toward a cloud that hovered twenty feet away. "Follow me." She held out her arms and began walking across the invisible balance beam.

With a shrug, Red followed her.

7/3/2012 #79
Rosie McDonald
Beth shivered but followed Red anyway terrified. James followed Beth not wanting Johnny behind her.
7/3/2012 #80
Silena River

With that, the group walked through the cloud.

((Your turn to pick an enviornment/scene, Rosie.))

7/3/2012 #81
Rosie McDonald
(ok.......) The group went to the next scene, all around them was water. They were in a small boat in the middle of the ocean. (Sorry,I had nothing else I could come up with)
7/3/2012 #82
Silena River

Red's eyes widened to the size of saucers and he gripped the edge of the boat tightly.

Little Red sat down calmly and inspected her nails.

7/3/2012 #83
Rosie McDonald
"Red,are you ok?"Beth asked having calmed down,she was happy they were now in the water.
7/3/2012 #84
Silena River

Red slowly shook his head, eyes fixed on the water.

7/3/2012 #85
LyssBliss

((AH SORRY TO JUST RANDOMLY PLOP SWITCHUP IN HERE BUT I WANTED HIM TO BE WITH BAD GUYS SOO HERE WE GO!))

"Hey!" Switchup shouted, waving his arms at the masked man. The other day, he had been captured by some sort of agency ((Little Red's)) and now they were shoving him into a room filled with water. "Get me out of here!" He shouted fruitlessly, as the door closed and he sat back in the boat he was now stuck in. Great. Switchup crossed his arms grumpily until he saw another boat with people in it. He didn't quite like people but... it was either I talk to them or I'm stuck in this boat forever. "Hey!" I said, clumsily paddling towards the group. "Can you get me out of here?!"

7/3/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #86
Rosie McDonald
Beth relized that Red was afraid of the water,she shot a web to Johnny's mouth before he could say a would,"I get it." she said calmly.
7/3/2012 #87
Rosie McDonald
(hey twas we do third person,k?it is just how we rp.)
7/3/2012 #88
Silena River

((Let's write in third person here, alright, Twas? Makes it a bit easier to keep track of who's who.(: Thanks! And Little Red's the only one with any facial concealment--red hood/cape thingy--and she's a chick.))

Little Red glanced up to see the boy her agents had dragged in the other day. "Not him again..." she muttered.

7/3/2012 #89
Rosie McDonald
"Who is that?" Beth asked curiously.
7/3/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rosie McDonald LyssBliss, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member