Wild West RP
Here's a place To Roleplay, In the Wild west. This place IS active.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
DTK

Here Lies the Outskirts of the a Small town, From here, A saloon, And General Store can be seen. Nearby, A wagon lies on it's side, The horses that pulled it, And the driver or any passengers, cannot be seen, All valuables on or in it have been removed.

5/5/2012 #1
Cool Monsters

Frank draws his guns and hides behind a mesquite bush as he looks around for any signs of whoever attacked the wagon. He runs for the wagon and looks inside for any sign of survivors. If he doesn't see anyone he'll look around the area for signs of where the robbers went.

5/6/2012 #2
Graceful Reaper

Maxine grunted as Jazzlyn came to a stop. What had stopped her, she didn't know. Leaning to the side, she saw a tipped over wagon. She jumped off of Jazzlyn and motioned for the female horse to follow her. Complying to her wishes, Jazzlyn followed the teen. "What happened?" She wondered to herself as she checked the wagon. The whole thing was bare.

5/18/2012 #3
Cool Monsters

Maxine heard the click of a pistol. Frank stepped out of his hiding place, gun barrel pointed at her. His left hand rested on his other gun but he made no attempt to draw it. Yet.

"Who are you? What do you know about what's happened here?"

5/18/2012 #4
Graceful Reaper

Maxine turns her head. "My name is Maxine and I have no idea what happened here. All I know is that I see a collapsed wagon." She stated, straight forwardly. Jazzlyn 'ney'ed, showing her dislike about the gun pointed at her owner. The horse looked angry. "

Calm down girl. He isn't gonna do anything, if you behave." Maxine told the horse, gently, but sternly. The horse backed down. And then Maxine asked him "What about you? What do you know about this?"

5/18/2012 #5
Cool Monsters

Frank holsters his gun but his hands don't move from the handles. "I was just riding into town when I saw the wagon. Guess we both discovered it about the same time. I've been searching for clues on where the owlhoots that did this went but they seem good at covering their trail."

5/18/2012 #6
Graceful Reaper

Maxine sighed as she looked at the wagon. "They must be, because I can see that they cleaned the thing out." She let her eyes scan over the wagon again. "Which way are you suspecting they went?" The teen asked.

5/18/2012 #7
Cool Monsters

Frank looked towards the town. "I doubt they went into town. Too much of a chance that somebody would have seen them attack the wagon and been waiting for them when they arrived. The nearest town's a long hard ride, though. But since they took everything they probably have plenty of water on them."

5/18/2012 #8
Graceful Reaper

Maxine turned her head towards the town also, but with narrowed eyes. "There could be a very slim possibility that they did go into town. Very slim, but possible. And if they had enough water, what could had stopped them. And what if no one had saw them? They could've actually went into the town and played innocent." She thought about it some more. "Where else could they have gone if they didn't go into town?"

5/18/2012 #9
Cool Monsters

"Problem is, we have no idea what they'd look like, or what their stolen goods would look like either. Not much we could do except find out who recently came to town and if they were selling stuff." He looks around. "I'm a stranger in these parts myself, so I have no notion of what else might be around here."

5/18/2012 #10
Graceful Reaper

Maxine nodded, agreeing to both things. "I've been going where the winds takes me, so I have no perception of who these people are, who you are, or who these people who did this are." She then scans the ground for any tracks that would lead her in the direction the people who did this is in.

5/18/2012 #11
Cool Monsters

"If you're looking for tracks I don't think you'll find much," Frank says. "I wonder what hapened to the driver and passengers? Didn't see any bodies or graves. Maybe they took them with them but seems like there'd be more signs of a struggle in that case."

5/18/2012 #12
Graceful Reaper

Maxine groaned and then pinched her shoulder. "Ugghhh! This is infuriating me so much! Where could the people who did this be." She growled to herself. "And what happened to the horse? There definitely would have been signs of struggle if the horse was taken unwillingly." The teen ran her hands through her hair.

5/18/2012 #13
Cool Monsters

"And signs of the horse running off if it got loose," Frank agreed. "We'd've seen if they took off after it. This whole thing is almost like some kind of ghost story. Only I don't believe in ghosts myself."

5/18/2012 #14
Graceful Reaper

Maxine stared at him, her mouth hanging open slightly. "You don't believe in ghost?" She asked, her right eye twitching slightly. "The supernatural exists!" The girl crossed her arms, frowning slightly, tilting her head to the side.

5/18/2012 #15
Cool Monsters

Frank laughs and holds up his hands. "Okay, okay, you can believe in your spooks and laughing skulls if that makes you happy." His face becomes more serious. "But chasing ghosts isn't going to tell us what happened here."

5/18/2012 #16
Graceful Reaper

Maxine sighed and then nodded. "Okay. What are the possibilities that could have happened here? Let see..." She trailed off, thinking of what might have happened.

5/18/2012 #17
Cool Monsters

"The lack of a struggle suggests that maybe whoever they met out here, they went with them willingly," Frank said. "The problem with that is why would they turn the wagon over and leave it? Why not take it with them?"

5/18/2012 #18
Nightmare Children

"There might have been a real accident and the people who did this might have cleaned up well? No, that doesn't make any sense." Maxine shook her head and then thought of more. "ANd you your questions, maybe they didn't have enough room for the wagon. But why is it tipped over?" She wondered.

(I'm at a cousin's house and on her account)

5/19/2012 . Edited 5/19/2012 #19
Cool Monsters

"The only reason it would be tipped over would be it was robbed," Frank said. "Unless the horse ran wild and it crashed, but we'd see plenty of signs if that had happened."

5/19/2012 #20
Graceful Reaper
"Why is it so clean if a robbery happened?" Maxine asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
5/19/2012 #21
Cool Monsters

"Owlhoots are rarely neat," Frank said. "It's like there's more to this than just a robbery."

(The administrator needs to come back and explain what was supposed to happen.)

5/19/2012 #22
Graceful Reaper
Maxine thought about it. "Or maybe it's to cause confusion or to lure someone. But then again, what about the clean tracks?" She muttered to herself. (I agree.)
5/19/2012 #23
Cool Monsters

Frank looks around. "If it's to lure someone then they should be watching us right now. But I don't see anybody."

5/19/2012 #24
Graceful Reaper
Maxine nodded and then sighed. "This is giving me a headache." She muttered as she rested her brain.
5/19/2012 #25
Cool Monsters

"Maybe we should go into town," Frank said. "See if anyone knows anything. Just be careful what you say. We don't want to end up in the hoosegow ourselves."

5/19/2012 #26
Graceful Reaper
Maxine nodded. "Looks like we'll have to go into town girl. And I have enough to a few apple for you." She said to her horse, smiling as she rubbed her back.
5/19/2012 #27
Cool Monsters

"They say when you start talking to your horse it's a sign you've been out on the trail too long," Frank says.

5/19/2012 #28
Graceful Reaper
"Oh shush you!" She laughed. "Jazzlyn has been with me ever since I was a child and I chose to go from home. She's like family!" Maxine said, hugging Jazzlyn.
5/19/2012 #29
Cool Monsters

"Don't see much of a family resemblance," Frank said. "I've seen women that looked sort of horsey but you're not one of them."

5/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: DTK
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member