Wild West RP
Here's a place To Roleplay, In the Wild west. This place IS active.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
DTK

This is the Saloon, Outside, A drunk man lies in the dirt. Inside, Three men play Poker around a table, A single man sits at the piano, playing. The bartender gives you a tip of his hat, Then returns to cleaning a shot glass.

Upstairs, Rooms are ready for rent, Two dollars a Night.

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/22/2012 #1
Cool Monsters

Frank steps around the drunk and enters the saloon. He ignores the men playing poker and walks up to the bar.

5/26/2012 #2
Nightmare Children

Maxine looked disgusted at the man in the dirt before following after Frank. She sat beside him and said "Lets hurry. I don't like the smell of the alcohol, but the piano is a nice touch."

(At a cousin's house at the moment.)

5/29/2012 . Edited 5/29/2012 #3
Cool Monsters

"It's not the smell of the booze you should worry about," Frank said, "but the guys drinking it. Alcohol tends to make people violent."

5/29/2012 #4
Nightmare Children

"I don't like to smell it because it normally leads me to drinking it. And now I'm covering my nose." Maxine said, closing her nose.

5/29/2012 #5
Cool Monsters

"If you have a drinking problem then you don't want a room the saloon," Frank said. "We'll need to find some other place. I'm sure you'll smell the liquor from any room in the building."

5/29/2012 #6
Nightmare Children

"Nah, I would've probably visited the saloon anyways, but for now, I need sleep. Oh and make sure I don't sleep walk." Maxine said, yawning.

5/29/2012 #7
Cool Monsters

"You sleepwalk?" Frank asked. "That could be a serious problem. Especially since any rooms in this place would be upstairs. You could fall down the stairs or out a second story window."

5/29/2012 #8
Graceful Reaper
"Yes, now can you get a room. I need to sleep." Maxine said yawning and rubbing her eyes.
6/3/2012 #9
Cool Monsters

Frank gets for them. He tosses her a key.

"Here's the key to your room. Good night."

6/3/2012 #10
Nightmare Children

Maxine, with no words to say, stood up and went up to her room. She collapsed onto the bed and dozed off to sleep.

6/3/2012 #11
Cool Monsters

Frank decided to get a drink and watch the poker players for awhile, hoping to find out what was going on in town. He faced away from them and pretended not to listen.

6/3/2012 #12
DTK

John walked in, ignoring the drunken man outside. He looked around for a bit, noticing a man known as 'Black eye Bill', the name given to him for his black eye patch. John walked over to the Poker players' and took Bill out to the town center. The rest halted their game and waited for Bill to come back. To pass the time, they began talking about the construction of the railroad.

6/3/2012 . Edited 6/3/2012 #13
Cool Monsters

Frank hadn't learned anything useful from listening to the card players except that there was an old man that lived not far from town that people thought was rich. He wondered if they were thinking of robbing the old man, but since they hadn't said anything except the old guy was supposed to have money, they hadn't done anything wrong.

6/3/2012 #14
Cool Monsters

Since the men were now talking about the railroad, Frank decided to step outside and see what was happening with John and Black Eye Bill.

6/3/2012 #15
Cool Monsters

Frank reenters the saloon. After looking casually around as if bored he orders another drink. He empties it slowly then yawns and stretches and goes to his room. He checks the window in case he needs to use it to escape, then lies down on the bed. He sleeps like a cat, ready to leap up at the slightest sound, a habit that's kept him alive in more than one town.

(Unless something happens during the night he won't leave his room until morning.)

6/3/2012 #16
Cool Monsters

(Hello?)

6/15/2012 #17
DTK

(Hi. Yeah, nothing happens.)

6/18/2012 #18
Cool Monsters

The next morning he gets up and returns to the saloon. He orders a drink and sits down at a table.

6/18/2012 #19
Nightmare Children

Maxine rolled over, and then fell off of the bed. "Ugghhhh..." She groaned, rubbing her eyes. Looking around, she got up and walked down to the saloon. "Hi Frank." Maxine said as she yawned and sat down a seat away from him, then she ordered a drink.

(Hi! :D)

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #20
Cool Monsters

(Hi.)

Frank looked up when she came in. "You should probably do something about your hair," he said. He lowers his voice. "A lot happened last night. Something's going on. We'll talk later."

6/21/2012 #21
Nightmare Children

Maxine quickly combed through her hair with her fingers, fixing it so that it didn't look like a complete mess. "Okay, just tell me when.": She said, yawning quietly and rubbing her eyes.

6/25/2012 #22
Cool Monsters

Frank looked around. "Probably best to wait until you're actually awake."

6/25/2012 #23
Nightmare Children

Maxine rolled her eyes. "Surrreeee..... And what makes you think I'm not awake right now?" She asked, combing her fingers through her hair to make sure it wasn't too frizzy.

6/26/2012 #24
Cool Monsters

Frank smiled. "For one thing you seem to have trouble thinking of anything besides your hair. And I assure you that fingers make a lousy comb."

6/26/2012 #25
Nightmare Children

"Then I guess you have a comb, don't you? Because I don't have one. And that is not right! Fingers are a good comb, when you have combed it for a good while." Maxine stated, taking her hand out of her hair when she felt no tangles.

6/26/2012 #26
Cool Monsters

Frank shrugged. "Something you might want to consider getting then while in town. Anyway, I don't think this is a good place to talk. Someone might overhear us."

6/26/2012 #27
Nightmare Children

Maxine nodded and then replied to the second sentence "Why don't we go in a room or something. It's not like they could just open the door while we're talking." She sighed as she blew a stray piece of hair from her face.

6/26/2012 #28
Cool Monsters

"Where do you suggest?" Frank asked. "And have you considered getting a haircut?"

6/26/2012 #29
Nightmare Children

"I don't know. You got any ideas?" Maxine asked, raising her eyebrow. "Ehhh... Not really. Haven't really crossed my mind. Do you think I should get one?" She shrugged her shoulders.

6/26/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: DTK
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member