Wild West RP
Here's a place To Roleplay, In the Wild west. This place IS active.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Cool Monsters

(I have a cousin that used to giggle everytime somebody said Winnie the Pooh because of that. In Japan there are no curse words as such so they use the Japanese word for it a lot.)

5/22/2012 #31
Cool Monsters

"Men think more of a lady if she behaves like one," Frank said, shaking his head as he went up to the counter.

5/22/2012 #32
Graceful Reaper

(Oh okay. :D)

Maxine laughed, holding her stomach. "Like I would WANT a man to think me of a lady." She said, wiping the tears from laughing hard. "Besides, I don't want to change myself just to get a man. It's not like I need one." The teen shrugged.

5/22/2012 #33
Cool Monsters

"Don't remember saying you needed one," Frank said. "Hey, can we get some service here, buddy?"

5/22/2012 #34
Graceful Reaper

"Okay and he's doing something! Don't rush the man! I think he is doing something..." Maxine scratched her head, with a grin.

5/22/2012 #35
DTK

The doors opened, almost silently, As the man known as John stepped in, He carried over his shoulder two Rabbits, Skinned, and without a word to the other two in the store he stepped up to the counter and laid the rabbits on it, "So, Usual?" Asked the Storekeeper. "Yes, please." Responded the man, The storekeeper counted out a few dollars, placed it in the mans' hands, And then took the rabbits to hang them in the cooler.

5/22/2012 . Edited 5/22/2012 #36
Cool Monsters

As John walks to the freezer, Frank tries again. "Hey, fella. Can we get some service here?"

5/22/2012 #37
Graceful Reaper

Maxine was just gawking at the rabbits. "I can't believe that. I can't even catch one rabbit." She pouted softly to herself then she greeted the man. "Hi." The teen waved as she grinned.

5/22/2012 #38
DTK

"Hello." Muttered the man, and overhearing her comment, he added in, "They're quite easy, if you use a snare, and have patience." Just then the Storekeeper returned from the freezer and answered Frank, "Yes, What do you need?"

5/22/2012 #39
Cool Monsters

Frank places the food they've selected onto the counter. "How much for all of this?" He looks back towards the freezer. "Never cottoned to catching them myself. Seem too much like pets."

(Yes, I have watched a lot of Westerns. John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Gene Autry, Hopalong Cassidy...)

5/22/2012 #40
DTK

"Twenty" Yawned the storekeeper, after looking over the items. He then looked up at Frank and waited to be payed.

5/22/2012 #41
Cool Monsters

Frank starts going through his pockets. His money is badly creased and folded a couple of times haphazardly. "Here you go, friend," he says. "Sorry if we're keeping you awake."

5/22/2012 #42
DTK

"It's okay." The storekeeper replied, "You new here? I know most everyone, but you don't look familiar..." Spouted out John, suddenly struck with this question. "Then again... There was those folk..." He trailed off.

5/22/2012 #43
Cool Monsters

Frank is about to leave when he hears the final statement. "What folk? Some other strangers in town?"

5/22/2012 #44
DTK

"Yeah..." Began John, "Some strange folk, Carry'n' lot of items with them, sold them mostly here, but that's all gone now. What was it, Week ago? They left not that long ago, what was it, yesterday? Day before?"

5/22/2012 . Edited 5/22/2012 #45
Graceful Reaper
Maxine frowned and turned to Frank. "Do you think those are the culprits of the over turned wagon?" She asked seriously, her voice clear.
5/22/2012 #46
Cool Monsters

"That sounds likely," Frank said. He turned back to John. "What was strange about them?"

5/22/2012 #47
DTK

"The way they acted, Secluded, Hurried, Like one would do if you're bein' hunted, or something" John replied. The storekeeper began to pick up shop, and interrupted, "Closing soon, Y'all should sca'dattle."

5/22/2012 . Edited 5/22/2012 #48
Cool Monsters

Frank starts to ask more but decides they might wonder why he wants to know and he's not sure he trusts these guys. "Okay, Chuckles. See you around, friend."

5/22/2012 #49
DTK

" A'ight, Oh 'n', if you need any Fresh meat, My house is up the hill that way." John said, pointing at a large hill on the outskirts of town, "Just fallow the path." He added, and left through the door.

5/22/2012 #50
Graceful Reaper
Maxine nodded and then sighed as she picked up their bags. "Now all we need to do is find a place to sleep." She said, yawning tiredly.
5/22/2012 #51
Cool Monsters

Frank nods as he steps outside. "Right. I'll be sure to remember that. See you around, friend."

5/22/2012 #52
Cool Monsters

(We need something like a boarding house.)

5/22/2012 #53
DTK

(Saloon Rents rooms.)

5/22/2012 #54
Cool Monsters

(That should be okay since there are only two people. I think most of those rooms were for employees of the saloon.)

5/22/2012 #55
Graceful Reaper
(Gotta go. bye)
5/22/2012 #56
Cool Monsters

(Bye.)

5/22/2012 #57
DTK

John arrives the next day, And he and the storekeeper do their regular interaction(Selling/buying the rabbits.) Then john meanders around the store, looking for something of interest.

7/27/2012 #58
Cool Monsters

Frank enters the store and buys a few items, watching John from the corner of his eye while pretending not to notice him.

7/27/2012 #59
DTK

John finds nothing and continues outside, Where he leans against the wall next to the door and watches the town.

8/8/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: DTK
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member