Esper Academy RP
ESP Academy, a place where Espers, people with the abilities that can bend time and space to their will, is offered a more advanced curriculum. So, to all of you Esper's, feel free to enroll and get our diplomatic immunity just by enrolling!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Zenzak101

Haru starts to name almost every fact possible about mankind.

9/8/2012 #61
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin listens in silence for a moment, sightly taken aback. Eventually having had enough she stands up from the chair had covers his mouth with her hand. "Alright, alright, enough. I believe you."

9/8/2012 #62
Zenzak101

"Though so."

9/8/2012 #63
Milde the tough Teddy

"Brat..." Devin muttered and ruffled his hair. "You're too serious." She grinned him.

9/8/2012 #64
Zenzak101

He put his hair back into order, 'How do i...Loosen up?"

9/8/2012 #65
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin looked thoughtful for a moment but then her face brightened. "Stop thinking so much!" She said, smiling at him. "Be spontaneous. You don't have to be perfect or intelligent all the time. Do something that feels good."

9/8/2012 #66
Zenzak101

"Something...that feels good?"

(...Thats what she said....)

9/8/2012 #67
Milde the tough Teddy

(I didn't even notice! XD )

Devin nodded her head. "Yeah... Let everything else be and just do what makes you happy."

9/8/2012 #68
Zenzak101

He looks at the school messange board, "There seems to be...a beach party...Is that supposed to be fun?"

9/8/2012 #69
Milde the tough Teddy

"Yes!" Devin takes a hold of his shoulders and grins at him. "This is the perfect opportunity. Go there and have some fun by not being...well, you." She drops her arms back to her sides, stuffing her hands in her jeans' pockets.

9/8/2012 #70
Zenzak101

"Would it look too...weird if I continued to wear my suit there?"

(Have her just edit the suit to make it look natural.)

9/8/2012 . Edited 9/8/2012 #71
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin chuckled at his question. "Yeah, it's definitely out of place in there, unless..." She took the jacket off of him before grabbing the shirt, pulling the hem out from the pants. She looked at him, gazing at him from head to toe before reaching for his tie and loosened it to hang from his neck. Before she was done with the makeover she opened a few of the top buttons of the shirt and messed his hear a bit. "There, looks a lot better." She said satisfied with her work.

9/8/2012 #72
Zenzak101

He looked around, "I look...different..." He noticed a fedora hat left in the computer lab. He put it on, "Does...the hat match with it?"

9/8/2012 #73
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin tilted her head as she looked at him. She stepped closer to him and reached her hand to tilt the hat to side a bit. She bit her lip, her shoulder shaking from silent laughter. "Now you look like a mob boss."

9/8/2012 #74
Zenzak101

"I-Is that bad?"

9/8/2012 #75
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin shook her head, laughing. "Not necessarily. Just make sure that you won't wear the hat the whole time, alright?"

9/8/2012 #76
Zenzak101

He nodded.

9/8/2012 #77
Milde the tough Teddy

"So while you are at the party what are you going to do?" Devin asked him, waiting for the right reply.

9/8/2012 #78
Zenzak101

"I...don't really know..."

9/8/2012 #79
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin facepalmed. "You're going to have fun. Do something you enjoy." She grinned at him. "Do I need to come with you to make sure of this?"

9/8/2012 #80
Zenzak101

"But...I enjoy academics...other then that I really don't know..."

9/8/2012 #81
Milde the tough Teddy

Devin grimaced at his words. School was - at best - bothersome, a waste of time. "Then we have to find something that you like while we're there. You should try something new. Give break for that brain of yours."

9/8/2012 #82
Zenzak101

"Give my brain...a break?"

9/8/2012 #83
Milde the tough Teddy

"For a genius you are extremely dump..." Devin shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "Stop thinking for a moment and just go with the flow. Like I said before, if it feels good then do it...or at least try."

9/8/2012 #84
Zenzak101

"Okay."

9/8/2012 #85
Milde the tough Teddy

"The most important thing is for you to have fun and forget about school. Think you could do that?" Devin grinned, placing her hand into her jeans' pockets.

9/8/2012 #86
Zenzak101

"I'll try."

9/8/2012 #87
Milde the tough Teddy

"Good. That's all I needed to hear." Devin smirked. "I think you're almost ready... We still need to do something out of your comfort-zone, though...just to get things started..." She glanced up at him. "Ever ditched from school?"

9/8/2012 #88
Zenzak101

"W-w-w-w-w-w-what? I've maintained a perfect attendance record since kindergarten!"

9/9/2012 #89
Milde the tough Teddy

"Yeah, well not anymore. We need to get you to relax and we don't need classes for that so come on, what do you say?" Devin grinned at him.

9/9/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zenzak101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member