Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess giggled,smiling at him."Thank you,I'll take that as a compliment."She shook her head."Not recently,no."

-

"They'd be gentle.Now,gentlemen,I can't predict that."John laughed and grinned."Alright,then.Next time you're in Mass,you'll have to meet m'brothers."

6/20/2012 #1,231
Just call me Mel

"Not over a year?" Clark asked. He was confused how someone like Jess couldn't get a boyfriend.

6/20/2012 #1,232
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
When Cassie looked at him that way, Lane lost it. He knew he should have gotten up and moved to the couch, or even returned to his own room. However, he wrapped his arms around Cassie, the bump in his shorts still quite noticable. He placed a kiss on her temple, hoping to god that she was on the same page he was. He didn't think he'd be able to ask her about it if she wasn't.
6/20/2012 #1,233
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I may have to take a trip over there for the sole purpose of meeting them," Devan commented lightly, smiling, though she knew he couldn't see. "I've plenty of time on my hands. I could visit you when you're on a break from your wrestling."
6/20/2012 #1,234
Thee Cult of Personality

"A couple dates here and there,but they never went anywhere."Jess said,shaking her head.

-

"I-I don't want to do what you don't want to,Lane."Cassie whispered,her voice a little husky and thick.She wasn't sure she could take it if he left,though.She leaned up,kissing his jaw softly,before she began to move her lips down slowly.

6/20/2012 #1,235
Thee Cult of Personality

John laughed,grinning."They'd love that.But,I'd like that even more.You're welcome to visit the Cena residence whenever you please."

6/20/2012 #1,236
Just call me Mel

"Guys were weird to you?" Clark guessed.

6/20/2012 #1,237
Thee Cult of Personality

"Yeah."Jess said,pulling a face.She shuddered,shaking her head."There were really weird ones,too."

6/20/2012 #1,238
Just call me Mel

Laughing, Clark rubbed her shoulder gently. "Some guys have a hard time controlling themselves. They tried too hard, didn't they?"

6/20/2012 #1,239
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Lane couldn't help but think that the only way that he wouldn't want this would be if her were gay. However, he didn't bother to make the comment, instead replying, "Of course I want this." His voice, too, was husky with desire. "But only if you do. You have every right to tell me to go away."
6/20/2012 #1,240
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess laughed softly,nodding."Incredibly too hard."

6/20/2012 #1,241
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie looked up at him,trying to make sure that he was telling the truth,and not trying to make her feel better.She bit down on her lip,rolling on top of him.She cupped his face and pulled it to hers,pushing away all of the guilty thoughts she'd had.

6/20/2012 #1,242
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"And you're welcome at the McCarey place anytime you please," Devan assured him. "Y'know... if you ever happen to be in Ireland. My sister would just fawn over you," she added, grinning. "She likes the muscular type."
6/20/2012 #1,243
Just call me Mel

"They probably should've made you feel comfortable first before moving on," he said, and brushed a strand of Jess's hair back carefully. "And also safe, that's definitely important, right?"

6/20/2012 #1,244
Thee Cult of Personality

"My friend Stephen is Irish."John said,with a grin."I may just hitch a ride when he heads home."He chuckled."There's only one McCarey girl I want,Devan,and she's currently thrown over my shoulder."

6/20/2012 #1,245
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess smiled and nodded,pursing her lips."That's definitley a determining factor."

6/20/2012 #1,246
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Lane allowed his hands to drop down to the bed, using his hands to steady him as he leaned up into the kiss. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have found a girl like her. She was so perfect in so many ways and the thought of being with her set his body on edge.
6/20/2012 #1,247
Thee Cult of Personality

OT:We should probably move them over to M,soon.xD

Cassie kissed him softly,but deepened it.She closed her eyes and pressed her body against his slightly,though she was a lot shorter than he was.Her hands wandered from his face,down to his chest.

6/20/2012 #1,248
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I wouldn't make those statements quite so quickly if I were you," Devan advised him. "You've not met Erin yet. She's quite the charmer. She's prettier than I am, too. Though she's likely a bit too young for you."
6/20/2012 #1,249
Just call me Mel

Clarking tilted his head slightly, noticing her lips. "Yeah. Why are you pursing your lips like that?"

6/20/2012 #1,250
Thee Cult of Personality

"Hey."John's brows pulled down.He picked her up and set her down on her feet.He cupped her face and tilted it up so that she was looking into his now serious blue eyes."No one's prettier than you are,Devan.And I'll convince you of that before this trip's over."

6/20/2012 #1,251
Thee Cult of Personality

"Another habit."Jess answered,blushing."I do it all of the time."

6/20/2012 #1,252
Just call me Mel

Clark grinned. "How many habits do you have? I don't think blushing is an actual habit to you, is it?"

6/20/2012 #1,253
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess giggled,sticking her tongue out at him."Maybe you shouldn't make me blush so much,then."

6/20/2012 #1,254
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
(XD After this post?) Lane responded immediately to Cassie's eagerness, returning her kiss with a passionate one of his own. He had never gone so far with a woman before, but he knew he was glad it would be with Cassie. One of his hands moved to her hair, where he gently tugged out the tie that kept her hair back in a ponytail.
6/20/2012 #1,255
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan blinked at the sudden change in mood as John set her down on her feet. Again, she couldn't help but think, 'Damn, he's amazing.' However, she only nodded at him slowly.
6/20/2012 #1,256
Thee Cult of Personality

OT:Yup.xD

Cassie looked down at him as she opened her eyes,looking down at him.She put her forehead against his,reaching down to slide her hands up his shirt."Have you ever done this before?"She whispered,softly.

6/20/2012 #1,257
Thee Cult of Personality

"I don't want you ever saying that again."John said softly,leaning down and pecking her lips lightly.He took her hand and gave her a gentle tug toward the hotel.

6/20/2012 #1,258
Just call me Mel

He lifted up his eyebrow, laughing. "I'm making you blush? That's hard for me to believe that. I thought it was getting hot for you outside."

6/20/2012 #1,259
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess laughed softly,shaking her head."I've been doing nothing but blush this whole time!"

6/20/2012 #1,260
« Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member