Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Thee Cult of Personality

Okay,so,instead of asking everyone through PM,I decided to ask here.

I've been thinking,and I've decided that there could be an oppertunity to have another topic,for an RP after the trip.There are a couple options,if people want it.

A reunion,on the same island

Or private RPs for each couple.

6/19/2012 #1
404 Error-Account unavailable
Hmm, that's a hard question. I would say both but if I had to choose it would be seperate. Daniel currently does not have a lover/girlfriend, cause Elle hasn't posted again....so yeah.
6/19/2012 #2
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

I agree with Raven. I like the idea of the seperate RPs.

6/19/2012 #3
Thee Cult of Personality

So,ya'll want the private RPs?

Also,when would you like to start them?Since the RP is moving on quickly,we have a limited amount of time to decide.

So,another decision is

Start it soon

Start it when this RP ends,if you guys want it to.

6/19/2012 #4
Start it when it ends. I need time to find a couple for Daniel, who is on regularly.
6/19/2012 #5
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

I think it should be done couple by couple. So, as one couple ends their trip on the island, you can create a topic for them after the trip.

6/19/2012 #6
Thee Cult of Personality

Okay.So,when a couple ends,whether good or bad,a new topic will be created for them.Other characters can join,but the RP will be mostly about the main characters.

6/19/2012 #7
Yep, and with the twins they would still me involved in each others rp, but not as much. They won't see each other as often but stipple be involved with each other.
6/20/2012 #8
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member