Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Alright,so,this is basically private.Meaning,that some other characters can come in with permission from Thee Cult of Personality or Mellie M.O.F.

7/5/2012 #1
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess stood,staring out of her bay window.Her eyes were lidded and she sighed,daydreaming as Anthony was yelling about something in the background.It'd been months since she was at the island,and months since she'd seen Clark.She was engaged to Anthony,and well,she was sort of pregnant.She had just started to show.Her father had been extremely unsupportive of the new engagement.He hated Anthony,and hated the fact that Anthony thought that he had any right to put his hands on his babygirl.Jess shook her head,pushing thoughts of Clark away.She'd never see him again,as much as it killed her.She had started to fall in love with him,before that whole episode on the beach.She sighed and looked down at her slightly round stomach,putting a hand there."Mommy loves you."She murmured,sighing.

7/6/2012 #2
Just call me Mel

Clark decided to visit some relatives after doing that Marine Corps recruiting in a high school. He had only been stationed in New York a month and nothing here surprised him yet. A few of his buddies tried to hook him up with some girls, but he wasn't like them. Sure, he was sort of still young, but he wasn't that immature. Maybe if he got very drunk there might've been a chance that he might have a one-night stand with a girl who was a complete stranger to him. It would've helped him get his mind off of Jessica. His PSTD had improved over the months, but gradually. It didn't help that he started smoking right after he came home from the island, and now he was trying to quit, but it was hard for him.

Clark was walking on the sidewalk, with a large German Shepard beside him. He didn't use a leash because he trusted his dog not to run away. He gotten it when he was accidentally drunk again and somehow ordered a puppy online. He wanted to send it back, but he bonded with his new friend very well. Clark had just finished his cigerette, and he tossed the bud on the pavement and stepped on it to take out the smoke, but he didn't take out another one. He kind of wished he gotten that electronic cigerette from that mall.

7/6/2012 #3
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess sighed roughly,hearing someone outside.She peeked her head out of the door,eyes flying wide open.Her breath caught in her throat.There he was.Clark was standing outside of her house,putting out a ciggarette.He looked...Well,he looked damn good to her,though her nose wrinkled as she saw that he had been putting out a cigarette.Was he smoking when they met?She didn't remember.It seemed like such a long time ago,now.Her eyes landed on the big dog beside him,before her eyes went back to his face.She opened the door a little more,stepping into the gap.

7/6/2012 #4
Just call me Mel

Clark gave in to his temptation and pulled out the small box, which was empty. Sighing, he tossed the cig box in the nearest trash can and continued walking. But after a few steps, he realized his dog wasn't following him. "Tin, what's wrong?" he asked, but Tin wasn't paying attention to him. His dog noticed a door opened and saw someone by it. Clark didn't see what his friend was looking at. He thought Tin wanted to go his business, which Tin actually did awhile ago. "C'mon, boy! I wanna get home," Clark commanded, and for the first time, Tin disobeyed and sprinted over to the lady at the door excitedly.

7/6/2012 #5
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess giggled at the big dog and crouched down.She'd be careful,for the baby's sake,but she'd always loved animals."Hi,pretty boy."She cooed,carefully leaning over and petting the dog with a gentle smile.She wasn't sure how Clark would react,especially because of her current state,but she hoped that it would be an okay reaction.She figured that it wouldn't be too noticible,though,until she stood back up.She was wearing a pink babydoll top and white capris,partly because they were the only things she was comfortable in,besides pajamas.

7/6/2012 #6
Just call me Mel

Clark jogged over to Tin. He knew his dog was bothering someone, and before he could apologize, he froze across the front door when he saw her. Tin was enjoying the pet and licked Jess's hand. Clark just looked at her, feel speechless. Suddenly, famliar feelings from the island was coming back to his memories, mostly the bad ones. So, he said the smartest thing to greet someone who he thought he loved: "Uh...that's my dog, sorry."

7/6/2012 #7
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess swallowed and her smile faltered just slightly as she heard his voice.She looked up at him,before she looked back at the dog in front of her,continuing to pet him."It's okay.He's gorgeous.What's his name?"She asked,softly.She didn't know how to start.She had his baby inside of her,for God's sake,and he probaby didn't even remember how it happened.He would be furious with her,but she honestly hadn't known how to contact him.She just hoped for the best.

7/6/2012 #8
Just call me Mel

"Um, Tin," Clark managed. "He's named after Rin Tin Tin. H-he's not really my dog, I'm just watching over him while his real owner's away." He never imagined starting their first conversation in months about his dog. It felt almost awkward to him, but he wasn't sure what to say to her. A lot of random crap would come out of his mouth if he was too nervous to focus. Something told him that Jess looked a little different, but maybe that was his imagination.

7/6/2012 #9
Thee Cult of Personality

Here comes the moment of truth...Jess took a deep breath,standing with a lot of effort.She hated how difficult it was to get around,as of late.She swallowed thickly,offering him a gentle smile."It's good to see you again,Clark."She whispered,leaning down a bit so that she could still pet Tin.It was a creative name,she had to admit.

7/6/2012 #10
Just call me Mel

So his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. Clark did notice the small bump on her belly from where he was. He wasn't exactly sure how to react, but for now, he was just trying to stay calm. They hadn't seen each other for months and already she was having that douche bag's kid. But somewhere way behind his brain told him something else. He had a very vague image of them in bed one night.... no, it felt like a dream, which it should be. It was hazy, and most of his dreams nowadays had Jess involved. It was impossible...

"Yeah, you too," Clark responded. He tried to urge Tin back to him, but the German Shepard just glanced back and snuggled against Jess. It was probably because Tin liked her scent. Clark could relate to that, so he couldn't blame his dog.

7/6/2012 #11
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess looked down at her stomach,placing a hand there,before she stroked Tin's head with a giggle."You're just the sweetest thing."She cooed,to the big dog.It surprised her how gentle he was being,and she thought that maybe he could sense that she was in a vulnerable place.She searched for the way to word telling a man that she was carrying his child and had been for nearly five months,but wasn't sure how.

7/6/2012 #12
Just call me Mel

Clark managed a small smile. He did remember she loved animals. She looked pretty happy to him, but she looked bothered about something at the same time. "So," he said. "Is... is he home?" By "he", Clark meanted Anthony. If her ex--or her husband was at home, then Clark shouldn't be here. It was bad enough that he saw Jess again but her being pregnant.

7/6/2012 #13
Thee Cult of Personality

"Um,"Jess glanced back at the house behind her,brows furrowing.Anthony was probably passed out upstairs,by then.He'd come home drunk,again,and had complained because Jess had been looking at baby clothes and they were scattered all around the nursery.She looked back at Clark and sighed,giving a sad smile."Yeah."She whispered.

7/6/2012 #14
Just call me Mel

Clark immediately noticed her sad smile, including Tin, who looked at her curiously while tilting his head slightly. He dared himself to take a few steps closer to them. "Is everything alright?" he responded carefully. "He's not your ex anymore, is he."

7/6/2012 #15
Thee Cult of Personality

"He asked me to marry him a couple of days ago."Jess whispered,ducking her head.Yeah,right after he beat the shit outta you.Cassie's voic,in her mind,growled.She sighed roughly,before looking up at him again.

7/6/2012 #16
Just call me Mel

Clark bit his tongue. He expected Jess to be married already since she was having a baby. "I'd like to say congrats to you," he admitted, but mentally kicked himself for saying that, "but you don't seem very happy about that."

(going to sleep now. 'night!)

7/6/2012 . Edited 7/6/2012 #17
Thee Cult of Personality

"I'm not."Jess whispered.She closed her eyes,before she opened them again.She looked up at Lane."Anthony's angry,because he's not his."She said.She'd learned the sex of the baby months before,and had been estatic when she found out that it was a boy.She rubbed her stomach slightly,biting her lip.

OT:Me too,in a sec.Night!

7/6/2012 #18
Just call me Mel

"He?" Clark knitted his eyebrows together. He felt a little confused what Jess meant by "he", but he tried to guess. "He's angry because... of the baby?" he asked.

7/6/2012 #19
Thee Cult of Personality
"Um,yeah."Jess said,ducking her head slightly."It's a boy.I found out a while ago."
7/6/2012 #20
Just call me Mel

"But he's... he's not Anthony's baby." Clark suddenly had a surprising or shocking thought about how Jess on pregnant. He didn't think it was true, but he doubted it. "Um, how-how long has it been?" he asked. "I mean, since you've been, uh, pregnant." He almost asked her how long had it been for her since she slept with someone, but that question felt slightly embarrassing for him to ask.

7/6/2012 #21
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess swallowed thickly.Her blue eyes found the pavement in front her and she took in a deep breath."Six months."She whispered,quietly.

7/6/2012 . Edited 7/8/2012 #22
Just call me Mel

"You and Anthony," Clark said. "You and him didn't... you know, five months ago?" Tin licked Jess's chin, trying to make her happy.

7/6/2012 #23
Thee Cult of Personality

"No."Jess whispered,giving Tin a half smile.She stroked the dog's head,crouching down a bit again,her breath wooshing at the effort.

7/6/2012 #24
Just call me Mel

Clark decided to walk closer to the entrance and pet his dog's back a few times. "Is it alright if I come inside? Or that wouldn't be a good idea since he's in the house."

7/6/2012 #25
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess pursed her lips,glancing back at the house,before she nodded.She put her hands on her knees and pushed up so that she was standing,walking inside."He's probably passed out on the couch by now."

7/6/2012 #26
Just call me Mel

"Um, what if he wakes up and sees me?" Clark asked, feeling slightly unsure. Tin already started following Jess.

7/6/2012 . Edited 7/6/2012 #27
Thee Cult of Personality
Jess shrugged,shaking her head."He doesn't have very good reflexes when he's drunk.It'll probably be okay."She led him to the kitchen."Do you want anything?"She smiled down at Tin.
7/6/2012 #28
Just call me Mel

Clark followed her in the kitchen. It felt strange to him that he was inside her house. Tin looked pretty happy though. His dog kept waving his tail. "Um, water would be okay," said Clark.

7/6/2012 #29
Thee Cult of Personality
Jess nodded.She pet Tin,heading over to the fridge.She grabbed a bottled water and walked back over,handing it to him.
7/6/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member