Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess laughed softly and crossed her arms,before she worked on the chicken again.

7/13/2012 #301
Just call me Mel

When Tin came back inside, he lied down on the floor and let out a yawn. Clark went back to Jess and kissed her cheek. "Sorry about that," he said. "But I think you'll say it's okay."

7/13/2012 #302
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess laughed,nodding."You know me too well."

7/13/2012 #303
Just call me Mel

"That's right." Clark wrapped his arms around Jess's waist as he stood behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder lightly. "Have I told you I love you?" he asked quietly. He almost sounded like he was asking, So how's the weather?

7/13/2012 #304
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess blinked a few times at the sudden question,and everything it held behind it.She cleared her throat,shaking her head slowly."Um,well,no.I don't think so."

7/13/2012 #305
Just call me Mel

His eyebrows lifted up slightly as Clark looked at her. "I haven't told you that before?" There was a strange feeling that made him thought he did. Maybe a hazy memory, but he couldn't remember.

7/13/2012 #306
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess pursed her lips."Well,um,you sort of did."But you were incredibly drunk and we were fighting...

7/13/2012 #307
Just call me Mel

Biting the inside of his cheeks, Clark let go of Jess and shook his head slightly. "I'm sorry, I...I probably shouldn't have asked that," he murmured. "I just... wanted to know. And I kinda wanted to know if you feel the same... you don't have to answer that, Jess."

7/13/2012 #308
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess pursed her lips.She gave him a soft kiss,hoping that that said it all.The door was swung open,and there stood her furious ex.Jess' eyes widened.

7/13/2012 #309
Just call me Mel

Clark was about to kiss her back when heard the door open, and saw Anthony right there. Damn, he thought he locked it, he was pretty sure he did. Tin looked up and got on his paws before growling at the stranger.

7/13/2012 #310
Thee Cult of Personality

"Really?"Anthony growled,lip twitching."You think it's okay to whore yourself around,Jessica?"

Jess glared at him,placing a hand on Tin's head."Shh,it's okay,buddy."She said,softly,looking over at Clark,before she looked at Anthony."You need to go."

7/13/2012 #311
Just call me Mel

Of course, Tin didn't think this situation was okay, but he lowered his snarl and glared at Anthony.

Clark turned off the stove and looked back at her ex. "You should really go, Anthony," he told him calmly.

7/13/2012 #312
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess pet Tin's head,trying to comfort him.

Anthony gave a bitter laugh."Bullshit.She's coming with me."

7/13/2012 #313
Just call me Mel

When Tin went quiet, he stood next to Jess closely, trying to protect her and the baby.

"She doesn't want to go with you anymore," Clark responded, his hands rolled up in a ball. "If you don't leave I can call the police...."

7/13/2012 #314
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess crouched down and gave Tin a hug around the neck and a kiss to the head,before she stood back up.

"That doesn't matter."Anthony growled."And,what're the police going to do?I haven't done anything wrong.Yet."

7/13/2012 #315
Just call me Mel

"Dammit, just get out of here!" Clark didn't want to say he'd force Anthony to get out. He didn't want to repeat what happened several months ago.

7/13/2012 #316
Thee Cult of Personality

Anthony turned his attention to Jess."Let's go."

"No."

7/13/2012 #317
Just call me Mel

Tin barked a few times at Anthony. Clark didn't do anything to stop silence his dog. Both of them had the same thought about Anthony. "She also wants you to get out of her house," Clark said to him. "Please, don't make me repeat what happened at the beach."

7/13/2012 #318
Thee Cult of Personality

Anthony's eyes narrowed."It's our house."

"It's under my nam-"

"Shut up and get in the damn car!"Anthony yelled,starting for her.

7/13/2012 #319
Just call me Mel

Clark didn't get the chance to get to him first. Tin left Jess's side, charging towards Anthony, and his muzzel aimed for the crotch. Clark forced himself to look away. It might be funny, but seeing it almost looked painful.

7/13/2012 #320
Thee Cult of Personality

Anthony yelled out,dropping to his knees and scrambling back.Jess wrapped her arms around Tin and pulled him back."Tin,no!"

7/13/2012 #321
Just call me Mel

Feeling a little satisfied, Tin let Jess pull him back, but he barked at Anthony. Clark wanted to say "good boy!" to his dog, but that didn't seem appropriate with Jess around. Instead, he just carefully approached to Anthony. "You should really get out of here, now," he advised him. "You need help getting up?"

7/13/2012 #322
Thee Cult of Personality

"This ain't over."Anthony growled,standing up.He left,slamming the door on the way out.Jess sighed and stood,pinching the bridge of her nose.

7/13/2012 #323
Just call me Mel

Clark knew this was his fault, he just had a feeling. Frowning, he walked over to Jess and wrapped his arms around her. "Jess, I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't want this to happen." Tin whimpered and lowered his head, feeling the same way his owner was feeling.

7/13/2012 #324
Thee Cult of Personality

"No,it's not your fault."Jess whispered,leaning into him.She pet Tin's head gently,sighing roughly.

7/13/2012 #325
Just call me Mel

Clark rubbed her back gently. "Want to sit down on the couch?" he asked. Tin licked her hand for a moment, then lied down on a spot before letting out a huff. Clark guessed it was a sigh. "He's really sorry about what he did," he told Jess. "I think he's sad that you don't like him anymore."

7/13/2012 #326
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess held up a finger to Clark."I will in a sec."She said to him,before she crouched down and stroked Tin's head."It's okay,Tin,we're still buddies."

7/13/2012 #327
Just call me Mel

Tin either barked quietly or whimpered, but he moved closer to Jess and licked her face.

"I think I might kiss you later," Clark said to Jess, laughing a little.

7/13/2012 #328
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess giggled and smiled at Clark,before she looked at Tin,kissing his head."C'mon,don't be sad.It's okay."

7/13/2012 #329
Just call me Mel

After hearing that, Tin wagged his tail and barked happily before trying to snuggle Jess. Clark smiled at them. "Just so you know," he said. "He's kind of still a puppy."

7/13/2012 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member