Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Alright,so,this is basically private.Meaning,that some other characters can come in with permission from Thee Cult of Personality or CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO.

7/8/2012 #1
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan grinned as they arrived at the plane. She glanced over at John, waiting for him to board the plane first.
7/8/2012 #2
Thee Cult of Personality

John got onto the plane,grinning.He looked over at her and gently tugged her onto the plane with his now free hands."I can't wait for you to meet 'em."

7/8/2012 #3
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I can't wait either," Devan replied with a grin. She pecked him quickly on the lips. "But you already knew that."
7/8/2012 #4
Thee Cult of Personality

John chuckled.He picked her up and gave her a kiss,spinning a few times,before he sat her down in a seat.He plopped down next to her,grinning.

7/8/2012 #5
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan gasped as John picked her up and twirled her around, laughing at the fun of it. When he set her down in a chair, she ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to fix it. "You're going to have to do that again," she stated grinning over at John. "That's better than an amusement park ride. Oh the joys of going out with a pro wrestler!" She laughed.
7/8/2012 #6
Thee Cult of Personality

John laughed,winking at her."Don't worry,you'll probably get a lot of that at the arena.The guys love picking people up."

7/8/2012 #7
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"But hopefully the guys won't be kissing me," Devan replied smiling. "And it's so much more fun with the kiss. So you'll have to do that again." She laughed and leaned over the seat, kissing John on the cheek. "How long will the flight be, do you know?"
7/8/2012 #8
Thee Cult of Personality

"Any other guy kisses you,and they will not be meeting happy John."John grinned,winking.He pursed his lips."Hour or so,I think."

7/8/2012 #9
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan smiled. "Any other guy kisses me and they'll not be meeting happy Devan," she assured him with a firm nod. An hour wasn't bad. She could ride in the plane for an hour. When she went on long trips, she always got anxious at having to sit still for so long. It drove her mad. She had been nearly unbearable to the other passengers on the plan when she'd flown from Ireland to the island.
7/8/2012 #10
Thee Cult of Personality

John chuckled and grinned,taking her hand.He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes,stretching his legs out in front of him.

7/8/2012 #11
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan glanced over at John and smiled, following his lead. Might as well make herself comfortable, right?
7/8/2012 #12
Thee Cult of Personality
John looked over at her,chuckling.He leaned down and kissed the top of her head."You can sleep,y'know."
7/8/2012 #13
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I know," Devan replied, smiling over at him. "Do you know what we'll be doing tonight?" she asked. If they were just going to get settled in a hotel, then there was no reason to sleep on the plane. However, if she was going to be meeting all of his friends that night, it might be a good idea.
7/8/2012 #14
Thee Cult of Personality

John smiled at her."Well,I kind of wanted you to meet the guys tonight.But,if you want,we can wait on it."

7/9/2012 #15
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"No, I want to meet the guys too," Devan replied hurriedly. She grinned at him. "Honestly, I was hoping you'd say that." She leaned over and kissed his cheek.
7/9/2012 #16
Thee Cult of Personality

"I'm glad."John chuckled,leaning down to kiss her forehead.

7/9/2012 #17
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan smiled and closed her eyes. "Promise me that you'll wake me up when we get there and not just carry me around everywhere?" she asked.
7/9/2012 #18
Thee Cult of Personality

"I'm not gonna promise."John murmured,setting his chin on the top of her head.

7/9/2012 #19
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I won't kiss you for the rest of the day if you don't," Devan threatened jokingly. She cracked an eye open so she could look at him.
7/9/2012 #20
Thee Cult of Personality

"Fine."John said,pouting at her."But don't tell me you don't like it?"

7/9/2012 #21
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"Don't like what?" Devan asked, smiling at his expression. She leaned over and kissed him gently. "The kisses or the carrying me around?"
7/9/2012 #22
Thee Cult of Personality

"Both."John murmured against her lips,still pouting.

7/9/2012 #23
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"I like both," Devan replied, resting her forehead aginst his. "But I feel guilty when you tow me around the way you do. I can't return the favor." She shrugged.
7/9/2012 #24
Thee Cult of Personality

"It doesn't matter to me."John chuckled,kissing her cheek."Get some sleep,babygirl."

7/9/2012 #25
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan nodded and moved to lean against him, resting her head on top of his shoulder. She let her eyes slide shut and within minutes, she was fast asleep.
7/9/2012 #26
Thee Cult of Personality

John smiled and kissed her head,leaning back in his seat.

7/9/2012 . Edited 7/9/2012 #27
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Throughout the plane ride, Devan slept soundly against John's shoulder. She murmured unintelligibly about her dreams, though happy sighs occasionally sounded as well.
7/9/2012 #28
Thee Cult of Personality

John was thouroughly entertained by Devan's mumbles and sighs.He chuckled and scooped her up into his arms when it was safe to get off of the plane.He kissed her cheek a few times."Babygirl,we're in Virginia."He whispered,getting off.He grinned and waved over at Stephen,Randy and Mickie,who had come to pick them up.

7/9/2012 #29
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan yawned and blinked several times as her mind slowly returned to consciousness. She watched the plane as John carried her away from it and smiled. "Thanks for waking me." As he waved, she turned her head to see who he might be greeting. When she spotted the men waiting for her, she shook her head to wake her up some more and tried to fix her hair to make herself look more presentable.
7/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member