Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan was incredibly grateful for the men who were there for John. There was no way she'd be able to do this on her own and she knew John, in the state that he was in, would be no help. She hurried to the elevator, pushing the button. Then, she slipped inside when the doors opened.
7/15/2012 #421
Thee Cult of Personality

Barri helped John into the elevator,looking at Devan.He sighed roughly.

7/15/2012 #422
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan pushed the botton for their floor and waited for the elevator to bring them up. She glanced at John, wondering what might be going through his dazed throughts at the moment.
7/15/2012 #423
Thee Cult of Personality

John looked at her,giving a dazed grin.

7/15/2012 #424
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan returned his smile, then turned to look at Barri and Ted. "Would you two do me a favor? Would you tell whoever has the next wrestling match with Stephen to beat him snotless? Even an injury would be nice. Just whatever they can do."
7/16/2012 #425
Thee Cult of Personality

"I think Randal's got him next."Ted said,with a nod.

"Randy'll pull out all the stops,if you ask him to."Barri said.

7/16/2012 #426
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"Perfect. Ask him to take him down for me." Devan glared at the floor, remembering the previous night. Why had she ever let Stephen kiss her? She regretted that all the more now. She should have known that things would get physical between a pair of wrestlers. She just wished she had the muscle to hurt Stephen herself instead of having to ask one of the other wrestlers to do it for her.
7/16/2012 #427
Thee Cult of Personality

"You could ask him yourself."Barri said,with a shrug."He'd probably do more,coming from you."

Ted patted her back."Don't worry,backstage buddy.Everything'll be fine."

7/16/2012 #428
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"Right." Devan offered Ted a small smile as the elevator door slid to a stop. The doors slid open and she led the way down to her and John's room, pulling out her room key. She opened the door and walked in, holding the door open so Barri could carry John in and Ted could hobble inside.
7/16/2012 #429
Thee Cult of Personality
"Thanks,Red."Barri said,giving a nod.He helped John over to the bed,sitting him down against the pillows. Ted grinned at her,before he hobbled inside.He went to the mini-fridge,drinking a beer.
7/16/2012 #430
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Are you sure putting him down on the bed is the best idea?" Devan asked, following Barri into the room. "He really shouldn't fall asleep."

7/16/2012 #431
Thee Cult of Personality

"Where do you think we should put him?"Barri asked,raising an eyebrow.

7/16/2012 #432
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan hesitated. "I don't know," she admitted. "Maybe the couch? A chair from the table? Just not the bed."

7/16/2012 #433
Thee Cult of Personality

Barri nodded.He picked John up by the arm,again,who whimpered.He moved him to the table,sitting him down.

7/16/2012 #434
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"I'm sorry, babe, but it's got to be done," Devan apologized, following Barri once again. "Thank you two so much for everything," she sighed to Ted and Barri. "You've been so helpful."

7/16/2012 #435
Thee Cult of Personality
"It's no problem."Barri said,with a shrug.Ted threw a thumbs up.
7/16/2012 #436
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan smiled and plopped down in a chair beside John. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment. It may have only been the afternoon, but she was already exhausted from all her worrying. No sleep for her, though. She had to stay up with John. She opened her eyes again and gave John a smile. "How are you feeling?"
7/17/2012 #437
Thee Cult of Personality

"Tired."John said,sleepily.He propped his head on his hand,blue eyes half closed.Barri patted his back,heading out.

7/17/2012 #438
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan shot Barri a final appreciative smile before she returned her eyes to John. "Alright, then, let's see what we can do about that. What's something that always keeps you awake?"
7/17/2012 #439
Thee Cult of Personality

"Sex."John waggled his eyebrows at her.

"Not while I'm here!"Ted said,quickly,raising an eyebrow.

7/17/2012 #440
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Devan laughed and scooted forward, wrapping her arms around John. "Sorry babe, but we have a guest. Besides, I want you to be feeling your best for that." She pulled away, then winked at him.
7/17/2012 #441
Thee Cult of Personality

John grumbled about not being able to do anything,snuggling to her.Ted rolled his eyes,sitting aross from them."We should play strip poker!"

7/17/2012 #442
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan rolled her eyes. "Thanks, but I'll have to pass on that one," she told Ted, smiling. "You and John are welcome to play, though." She laughed.

7/17/2012 #443
Thee Cult of Personality

Ted pouted,huffing.John pulled a face.

7/17/2012 #444
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan laughed and rolled her eyes. "Not today, Ted. Sorry." She grinned at John.

7/17/2012 #445
Thee Cult of Personality

"Mean."

7/17/2012 #446
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"How is that mean?" Devan demanded.

7/17/2012 #447
Thee Cult of Personality

"It's boring in here!"Ted said,putting his hands up."I'm being bored to death!"

7/17/2012 #448
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Well, then come up with an idea that doesn't involve me taking off my clothes," Devan replied lightly. So far, sex and strip poker had been the two ideas suggested. She couldn't blame them, as they were men after all. However, the situation really didn't call for those kinds of activities.

7/17/2012 #449
Thee Cult of Personality

"We could drink."Ted said,slapping his hand down on the table."And then,play strip poker."

"Let it go."John muttered.

7/17/2012 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member