Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Thee Cult of Personality

Okay,so,I need drawing practice because when school begins next year,I'm taking advanced drawing classes.But,my huge problem is that I need inspiration!

This is where ya'll come in.

If you guys want a drawing of your character or your couple,you just fill this application out.

Penname-

Character Name (If for a character)

Name of the Characters in the Couple (If for a couple)-

Preffered date of completion-

Very detailed description of character,or link to a character base-

What you would like in the drawing-

Thanks guys!(:

7/11/2012 #1
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Free art? Yes please! XD Can I have more than one?

Penname- CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Character Name (If for a character)- Devan McCarey

Name of the Characters in the Couple (If for a couple)-

Preffered date of completion- Any time before July 21st (if you have to go longer, that's fine too, I just won't be able to check it for a week or so.)

Very detailed description of character,or link to a character base- Devan has rather unmanagable, curly red hair that falls down to the middle of her back. She doesn't have any style to it, really, she just tries to keep it out of her eyes. Her skin is pale and spotted with freckles all over. Her freckles are most noticable on her face and arms. Her eyes are naturally wide and green in color. She's tall, with long features, such as long legs, fingers, and arms. She's thin, but not stick-like.

What you would like in the drawing- Well, obviously Devan. If you want to add anything else, that's up to you.

7/13/2012 #2
Thee Cult of Personality

xD I'll get started now.Yes,you can have more than one.

7/13/2012 #3
Thee Cult of Personality

Devan's Sketch (:

- http://theedibiaseposse.deviantart.com/art/Devan-McCarey-314544597

7/13/2012 #4
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Ooh, I just came up with a cute idea! If it's not too much to ask you to do, I'd love to see you do it! XD

Penname- CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Character Name (If for a character)

Name of the Characters in the Couple (If for a couple)- Lane and Cassie

Preffered date of completion- Any time before the 21st

Very detailed description of character,or link to a character base- You know what Cassie looks like XP As for Lane, he is tall and has sun tanned skin. He's muscular from working on the farm, and his hair is a dirty-blonde color. It's messy and falls into his eyes a lot. His eyes are green and, if it matters, his hands are rough from work on the farm.

What you would like in the drawing- Lane should be dressed up in typical city-boy outfits, like hoodies and converse and the like. Cassie should be dressed up like a country girl in a flannel shirt and cowboy/straw hat (whichever suits your fancy). They both look uncomfortable in their new outfits. The idea behind it is that they're trying to impress the other, showing that they're willing to make a few sacrifices.

I don't know if you're even able to do all that, but if you can, I think it'll be a cute idea XD

7/13/2012 #5
Thee Cult of Personality

Aw,I love that idea!That's so adorable!

7/13/2012 #6
Thee Cult of Personality

Finished!(:

http://theedibiaseposse.deviantart.com/art/Changing-Places-314696704

7/14/2012 #7
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member