Thee New Romance RP
Come on in!Everyone welcome.There is a designated M topic too,for lemons and such.xD
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality
Our characters get mixed up again!Wonder how different it would be if our favorite couples weren't together?Here we go!
12/8/2012 #1
Just call me Mel

(So this is if our characters ended up with different characters? xD)

12/9/2012 #2
Thee Cult of Personality
Yup.xD
12/10/2012 #3
Just call me Mel

(Is it going to start over back to the retreat island?)

12/10/2012 #4
Thee Cult of Personality
Yup.
12/10/2012 #5
Just call me Mel

(:D Cool)

Clark didn't spend much time in his hotel room when he arrived a few hours ago. He was sitting under a tree at the beach. Beside his blanket was a sandcastle of some sort that he made and tried taking some pictures of it. He distracted himself as he dug through his photography bag, trying to assemble some little equipment.

12/10/2012 #6
Thee Cult of Personality
OT;xD--"I hate you."Cassie groaned,her best friend had her arm,tugging her to the hotel.The Puerto Rican pouted,while the blonde rolled her eyes.
12/11/2012 #7
Just call me Mel

When his sandcastle crumbled, Clark decided to give up and headed back to the hotel. He poured sand out of his shoes on the way.

12/11/2012 #8
Thee Cult of Personality
Cassie allowed Jess to tow her inside,standing at the check in desk as Jess got their rooms.
12/11/2012 #9
Just call me Mel

Out of boredom, Clark started taking some random pictures around the hotel lobby. He promised to bring any souvenirs when he'd go home. Then he noticed a couple of girls at the desk who seemed pretty attractive to him when he stood near the elevator. Casually, he took a few pictures of them and turned away.

12/13/2012 #10
Thee Cult of Personality
Cassie bounced on her toes,looking around.Jess grabbed their keys,handing Cassie hers.
12/13/2012 #11
Just call me Mel

Clark stepped inside the elevator and took another quick picture of the girl who was getting her key.

12/13/2012 #12
Thee Cult of Personality
Cassie heard a camera,head snapping his way.Her brows furrowed and she was about to confront him about it,but Jess dragged her to the opposite elevators.
12/13/2012 #13
Just call me Mel

Clark quickly closed the elevator door and pressed a button to his floor. He stuffed his camera back in his bag after guessing the girl probably saw him. When there was a ding Clark exited the elevator and walked down the hall.

12/13/2012 #14
Thee Cult of Personality
Jess and Cassie went up to their floor.Cassie headed one way down the hall,Jess went the opposite way.
12/14/2012 #15
Just call me Mel

Clark was reaching for his key as he stood in front of his door. But after checking all his pockets, he realized he didn't have it. Cursing quietly, he set his camera back at the foot of his room door and walked down the hall, looking down at the floor to search for his key.

12/14/2012 #16
Thee Cult of Personality
Cassie cocked an eyebrow up as she saw the guy from before heading her way.She crossed her arms,and stopped walking."Oh,so you're the resident photographer here,huh?"Her words had a bit of a bite,with her thick accent.
12/14/2012 #17
Just call me Mel

Clark stopped his tracks and looked up. He arched his brow at the girl he took a picture of, trying not to blush. "Uh, no, I'm not," he said carefully. "I don't think there is one."

12/14/2012 #18
Thee Cult of Personality
Cassie snorted,rolling her eyes."That was sarcasm,sweetheart,I realize there's no real photographer."Her dark eyes narrowed at him."Why were you takin' pictures?"
12/14/2012 #19
Just call me Mel

"I don't know what you're talking." Clark turned his heel and started walking away.

12/14/2012 #20
Thee Cult of Personality
"Explain."Cassie growled,grabbing his wrist and pulling him back to where she stood."Or I'll start throwing punches,gringo."
12/14/2012 #21
Just call me Mel

Clark pulled his arm back from her. "I don't want any trouble, okay?" He narrowed his eyes at her. "What's up, are you camera shy?"

12/14/2012 #22
Thee Cult of Personality
"I am when some guy's taking pictures of me and my best friend,and then denies it.I want those pictures gone."Cassie said,crossing her arms again.
12/14/2012 #23
Just call me Mel

Clark shrugged. "I take a picture of a lot of things. I'm not going to post them on the internet, if that's what you're worried about."

12/14/2012 #24
Thee Cult of Personality
"I don't care what you take pictures of,or where you plan on putting them.I want those pictures gone."Cassie said,pulling hee curls into a ponytail.
12/16/2012 #25
Just call me Mel

Rolling his eyes, Clark started walking away to search for his key. "Whatever."

12/16/2012 #26
Thee Cult of Personality
"Hey!"Cassie said,walking after him,eyes narrowed."I'm not kidding!"
12/17/2012 #27
Just call me Mel

"I never said you were kidding!" Clark countered, keeping his eyes on the floor. When he walked passed the elevator doors, he cursed under his breath and pushed the button of the elevator he used earlier.

12/17/2012 #28
Thee Cult of Personality
"So delete them!Now!"She caught his arm and turned him to her,glaring as she looked up at him.
12/17/2012 #29
Just call me Mel

"What is your problem?!" he snapped. Without warning out of instincts, Clark felt his other hand snatching the girl's wrist that grabbed his arm. Then he started shoving her back against a wall where he tried to trap her with his arm close to her chest.

12/17/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member