Survival Island
A group of teens get stranded on an island off of the coast of New Zealand,after their senior trip's plane crashed.The plane is destroyed and the captain is gone.Will someone rescue them?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa glanced longingly back at the ocean. Just a few short minutes of no breathing and it could be over with... She blinked hard and turned back to Cassie and nodded slowly, her hand automatically reaching up to tug on her hair. It was her nervous habit, rather than biting nails and rapid blinking.
6/21/2012 #391
Thee Cult of Personality

"C'mon."Cassie said,with a nod.She started off,glancing behind her to look at Karissa.She went back to the spot Dean had been.

6/21/2012 #392
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Gage looked at Dean's wound and winced, crouching down beside Toren and the body. That wasn't going to be a pretty recovery. "He will need to be taken to the shelter, yes, but we should wait for Cassie first. I would defer to her on this subject."
6/21/2012 #393
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa followed dutifully behind Cassie, her heart pounding from the night's events. Her mind raced with different options for her, should Dean be dead when they returned. She had promised to wait until he was gone, but she had never promised that it wouldn't happen.
6/21/2012 #394
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie walked over just in time to hear her name.Her brows furrowed."What?"

6/21/2012 #395
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"We were wondering what we ought to do with..." Gage spotted Karissa, who was stunding hunched in Cassie's shadow, just in time to correct himself. He had been about to say, 'the body.' "With Dean," he finished.
6/21/2012 #396
Just call me Mel

Troy limped to where the rest were at. He could see Dean lying on the ground and in terrible condition, and he tried not to throw up when he saw his wounds. Part of him wanted to say to cover Dean's chest and slow down the bleeding, but he stayed quiet.

6/21/2012 #397
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie's eyes narrowed at him,her protective side coming out."He's not dead.Jesus."She turned,looking at Karissa."You want to wake him up,Karissa?He'd probably be happier with you."

6/21/2012 #398
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Gage flinched under Cassie's glare and scooted out of her way, joining Troy. "Harsh woman," he muttered. "Oh, and welcome to the party," he added grimly as a greeting for Troy.
6/21/2012 #399
Just call me Mel

"Hey," Troy murmured back. "How long was he like this?"

6/21/2012 #400
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa nodded and dropped to her knees beside Dean, gently pulling his head into her lap. She smoothed her hand over his forehead, murmuring, "Wake up, Dean. Everyone's waiting for you to open your eyes."
6/21/2012 #401
Thee Cult of Personality

Dean faintly heard Karissa's voice,but it was like being underwater.He could hear her,but he couldn't make out what she was saying.He forced his eyes open and they immediately landed on Karissa.His usually bright and happy green eyes were dull and tired,but he gave her a smile anyway.He coughed,still smiling."He-Hey 'R-'Rissa."

6/21/2012 #402
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"We're not sure," Gage replied, frowning. He went to the bathroom just before the meeting started, then there was a lot of crying... I'd guess about a half an hour."
6/21/2012 #403
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa had steeled her nerves for this. She had already had a meltdown. She already knew suicide threats did nothing. Yet, it took a lot to swallow back the lump that was rising in her throat. "Hi," she replied quietly. "I'm still here..." Her thumb smoothed over one of his eyebrows.
6/21/2012 #404
Just call me Mel

Troy swallowed the lump in his throat. "We need to cover that chest of his," he said. "The bleeding doesn't look like it's gonna stop soon unless it's covered."

6/21/2012 #405
Thee Cult of Personality

"'m glad."Dean murmured,looking up at her.His brows pulled down and his shaky hand reached up,brushing tears off of her face.It was then that he saw how pale he was.But,he remained calm,keeping his gaze on Karissa."Y'okay,'Rissa?"He asked,voice hoarse.

6/21/2012 #406
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Gage was surprised by Troy's apparent knowledge in the subject, but he was glad that at least someone knew what they were talking about. "With what?" he asked.
6/21/2012 #407
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa bit her lip to keep it from trembling as she held his hand to her face. "No," she admitted, her voice shakey. She had to pause for another moment to swallow before she continued. "No, I'm not okay."
6/21/2012 #408
Just call me Mel

"I found a few towels earlier and they're at the shelter. Wet one of them with the water," said Troy. "Don't worry about the seasalt, it'll help the pain, even though it can sting. I heard it might stop infections, something like that."

6/21/2012 #409
Thee Cult of Personality

Dean's eyes became sad,and slightly panicked."W-Why?"He asked,quietly.He knew it was because of him.It was his fault.He'd promised them both that he'd protect her,and he failed.Epically.Damn it,he was such a screw up.

6/21/2012 #410
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Gage nodded and immediately ran off to do as he was told. It wasn't long until he returned with the wetted towel. He crouched down next to Karissa and offered her the towel. "This needs to go on Dean's chest. It'll help him."
6/21/2012 #411
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
"Because you're not okay," Karissa replied quietly. She listened as Gage explained the use of the towel. She gently took it from his hand and turned to Dean. "I'm supposed to put this on your wound." She showed him the towel. "It may hurt a little bit."
6/21/2012 #412
Thee Cult of Personality

Dean's eyes narrowed.Her words hit him hard,because he knew that he was the cause of her hurt.So,with a lot of effort,he showed his will to live.He put his arms at his sides and slowly pushed up to sitting.He gently took the towel from Karissa and clenched his teeth,pressing it to his wound on his chest.

6/21/2012 #413
Just call me Mel

"Hmm, I don't know how we can get him back to shelter," Troy muttered, feeling frustrated. He really wanted to help more. "I kinda think dragging him would be safer, but we need to put him on something."

6/21/2012 #414
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa gasped as Dean pushed himself into a sitting position, her hands fluttering uselessly by her sides. She wasn't sure how to help him, though the mere effort that it must have taken him to do that brought fresh tears to her eyes. Happier tears. "Don't strain yourself," she whispered, resting her hands behind his back.
6/21/2012 #415
404 Error-Account unavailable
Toren saw everybody pretty much handling and caring for Dean. She was pissed. She wanted to go out and puch the daylights out of whatever attacked Dean so ruthlessly. Toren walked over to the shore, the water just almost touching her combat boots.
6/21/2012 #416
Thee Cult of Personality

Dean's eyes found her face and he gave her a smile,speaking through clenched teeth."I-I'm okay.I'm okay."He half said to her,half to himself.Still holding the towel to himself,he looked up at Troy.His eyes narrowed."Nobody's draggin' me anywhere."There was a slight growl in his voice as he grabbed onto a tree,slowly pulling himself to his feet.He held a hand out when Cassie went to jump forward.He swayed for a second or two,before he was still.

6/21/2012 #417
Just call me Mel

Troy took out a hankerchief from his pocket and fold it in a square. "Here, bite this down," he offered it to Dean. "If it stings more, you should. Those wounds of yours need to need wrapped up with a gauze if you don't want it to keep bleeding."

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #418
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Karissa ignored Dean's signal for them to be still as she scurried to her feet, placing her shoulder under his arm for support. She wrapped her arm around his waist. Quite honestly, she was relieved that he was still alive enough to sit up and get to his feet. Just a few minutes ago, it had seemed as though he was moving on... She closed her eyes, forcing those thoughts out of her head.
6/21/2012 #419
Thee Cult of Personality

Dean smiled,looking down at her.He cupped her chin and gave her lips a gentle peck."I'm not goin' anywhere,'Rissa."He whispered to her,telling her that he'd at least known what she said."Me an' you,we're gonna get back home and I'm gonna take you on a date.Cause I'm not leavin' you."

6/21/2012 #420
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member