Willsmere Lunatic Asylum
An RP for an asylum for the insane. This asylum hosts some of the world's most dangerous, but still holds the those who only harm themselves. Can you survive a night in the insanity without joining them?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PoisonedMind

The place where docs and patients have a feeling-fest and many chick flick moments.

6/30/2012 #1
Who Is This Girl Anyway

Yvette snorted, her eyes swivelling in their sockets. Well this was going to be a barrel of laughs.

7/16/2012 #2
PoisonedMind

Lucy Houdon closed the book she was reading, about a boy who was raised as a dog. She glanced quickly over at the clock and then the door, expecting her patient soon.

7/16/2012 #3
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(Beatrice! :D I have a character like that lol. XD)

"Are you my shrink?" Yvette asked, watching the woman disdainfully. The black hair and chubbiness reminded her of her old PE teacher, who she despised for being a rotten bitch and who despised her for being "workshy" and "a weakling".

7/16/2012 #4
PoisonedMind

((Wow, really? Irony! I seriously have a book though that's about that. It's sad))

"Yes," Lucy replied, her Southern accent rich, closing the book fully and sliding it underneath her desk, "Sit down please."

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #5
Who Is This Girl Anyway

(Yeah, Roxanne and Dr. Luger are with her in the doctor's study trying to teach her how to stand up. xD It is pretty saddening, though.)

Yvette leaned against the door, watching intently.

"So is this where you start asking about my daddy and throwing a fistful of pills down my gullet?"

7/16/2012 #6
PoisonedMind

Lucy smiled slightly, folding her hands on her desk. "Not at all," she replied, her tone easy, "Actually, I was just about to ask how your day went. If you ever want to talk about your parents, that's up to you." Yvette's folder had mentioned hostility; the doctor wasn't surprised.

7/16/2012 #7
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"I'll pass," the girl replied, folding her arms.

7/16/2012 #8
PoisonedMind

"Ok," she replied with a shrug, "It's your session, this is focused on you. Do you want to tell me anything at all?"

((Got to go, going to watch a movie. Have you ever seen Donnie Darko?))

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #9
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"Do people normally like telling strangers their life stories?" she asked. "Because it's not my thing."

(I love it.)

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #10
PoisonedMind

((Awesome! I've watched it at least three times already))

"I wouldn't know," Dr. Houdon answered with a shrug, "And I'm not asking for your life story if you don't want to talk about it. How about you tell me how you're feeling right now?"

7/18/2012 #11
Who Is This Girl Anyway

"Bored as hell." She lifted her eyes and watched the fan.

7/25/2012 #12
PoisonedMind

"And how would you like to make things interesting?" she asked, watching the girl for any sudden movements.

7/25/2012 #13
Who Is This Girl Anyway

A shrug of slim shoulders, a toss of sooty hair.

"Anything. A book, a pencil, a fucking scrunchie. I'll take what I can get right now."

7/28/2012 #14
PoisonedMind

This caused the doctor to chuckle slightly. "Would you like to draw?" she asked. Though she wasn't an offical "art therapist", Lucy believed in the magic of conveying thoughts and emotions through other means than the spoken word. A friend of her's was a dance therapist, so it wasn't far fetched.

7/28/2012 #15
Who Is This Girl Anyway

What kind of question was that?

"Guess it beats laying on the sofa and talking about my childhood."

7/30/2012 #16
PoisonedMind

Lucy sighed. "You know, you only have to talk about what you're comfortable with. We're not trying for a quick fix," she said before bending down to grab a sketch book and some markers. Seeing how Yvette was rather violent, she wouldn't be getting any pencils until the doctor was certain she was stable.

7/30/2012 #17
Who Is This Girl Anyway
Yvette stared for a minute or two, but took the marker.
8/13/2012 #18
Forum Moderators: PoisonedMind
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member