Thee New Romance RP Sister Forum
Same characters,different senarios!Lots of different time periods and places.Private,for members of the original.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie looked back at him and flashed a slight grin.She walked over to a horse,stroking his head."This is Prince."She looked at Lane,hopping onto the horse."Go grab your horse,and I'll meet you here."

7/17/2012 #61
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Alright." Lane nodded, then hurried off to where he had left Nelly. He quickly untied her reigns from the post and hopped on her back. He then trotted her back to where Cassie and Prince waited for him. "Lead the way, miss Indian royalty."

7/17/2012 #62
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie snorted a laugh,before she kissed Prince's head.She nudged him with her boots,urging him forward,down a long stretch of a dirt road.

7/17/2012 #63
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane nudged his horse forward as well, following along behind Cassie. He shifted uncomfortably on his horse. Though he was used to riding bareback, that didn't make the experience any more comfortable.

7/17/2012 #64
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie laughed softly,grinning."You want to climb on and lead her?"She asked,nodding to the space of saddle behind her."You seem incredibly uncomfortable."

7/17/2012 #65
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane smiled and shook his head. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass," he replied. "It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but I have more control over her this way." He shrugged.

7/17/2012 #66
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie laughed,grinning.She nodded."I understand."

7/17/2012 #67
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"How long of a ride will this be, do you think?" Lane asked, nudging his horse forward so he could trot beside Cassie.

7/17/2012 #68
Thee Cult of Personality

"Ten more minutes.or so."Cassie said,with a shrug."Why?"

7/17/2012 #69
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"No reason," Lane replied, shrugging. "Just curious."

7/17/2012 #70
Thee Cult of Personality

"Ah,"Cassie nodded."Okay."

7/17/2012 #71
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO
Lane smiled at Cassie. "How will your father and the tribe react, do you think?"
7/17/2012 #72
Thee Cult of Personality

"They'll be surprised."Cassie said,flashing a smile back."The man I'm supposed to marry will probably be jealous.Other than that,all good."She pursed her lips,doubting tradition.She didn't want to marry the Souix warrior,that would create peace between the tribes.But,it was her obligation.

7/17/2012 #73
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"You're spoken for?" Lane asked, raising his eyebrows. He'd had no idea that she was engaged. Not that it mattered, really. It was just... odd. She was a bartender, after all. That was typically a profession for single women.

7/17/2012 #74
Thee Cult of Personality

"Technically,I suppose."Cassie shrugged."Not that I want to be.The Cheyennes and the Souix have had a hard time getting along.Lots of wars,with our ancestors."She pursed her lips."So,in order to tie them together,I'm supposed to marry a Souix warrior.The Chief's son."

7/17/2012 #75
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"I see." So it was an arranged marriage, then. Lane was familiar with those. They were still popular with many of the high-class civillians of the day, though he had never met any of them personally. Just stories told by his father. He had always been told that he was free to choose his own bride.

7/17/2012 #76
Thee Cult of Personality

"What about you?"Cassie asked,looking over at him.She stroked Prince's head as he snorted.

7/17/2012 #77
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Well, I'm not spoken for, if that's what you're asking," Lane replied with a shrug. "My parents aren't ones for arranged marriages and I just haven't found the right girl yet. I still have time."

7/17/2012 #78
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie pursed her lips,nodding slowly.She fell silent.Lucky man.She wished that she had the oppertunity to do the same,but it was her obligation.It was just something that she had to do.

7/17/2012 #79
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane sighed and glanced over at the girl. He could tell she was thinking about something, but the silence made him uncomfortable. "How do you feel about your husband-to-be?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at her. He was curious what a girl like her would think.

7/17/2012 #80
Thee Cult of Personality

"It's something I have to do."Cassie said,shrugging."I mean,something I have to do for the tribe.It's my obligation,as the Chief's daughter."

7/17/2012 #81
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane nodded, silent for once. It didn't seem very fair to him that this was expected of her, but there wasn't much he could do or say about it. Her culture was very different from his.

7/17/2012 #82
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie fell silent as well,leaning forward and pressing her lips to Prince's head.

7/17/2012 #83
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane smiled at the sight, petting his own horses mane. She was obviously very fond of her horse.

7/17/2012 #84
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie hopped off of Prince,looking up at him."You can get off,now."She nodded to where a few other horses were."You can leave her here."

7/17/2012 #85
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Alright," Lane agreed, his earlier nerves returning to him. He slid off his horse's back, then led her over to where the other horses were, tying her reigns to a post. He then returned to where Cassie stood.

7/17/2012 #86
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie gave him a reassuring smile.She extended her hand out to him,grinning."Big cowboy need a little indian girl to protect him?"Cassie joked,trying to loosen him up.

7/17/2012 #87
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"When it comes to meeting the indian tribe," Lane began, taking the hand that she extended in his, "yes." He smiled.

7/17/2012 #88
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie flashed him a smile,leading him down the dirt road a bit more.A little boy poked his head out from one of the small buildings and grinned at her.She grinned back,waving."You'll meet my Father,first."She said,with a nod.

7/17/2012 #89
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Alright," Lane agreed, nodding. That made sense, at least. He had to meet the chief of the tribe before he'd be allowed to stay.

7/17/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member