Thee New Romance RP Sister Forum
Same characters,different senarios!Lots of different time periods and places.Private,for members of the original.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality
One of the most hellacious wars in history,pick your side.Allied Powers,or Axis Powers.Nazi,or good guy.
7/15/2012 #1
Just call me Mel

(xD I can definitely picture Jessica as a nurse here)

7/15/2012 #2
Thee Cult of Personality

OT:xD Jess is definately gonna be a nurse.

7/15/2012 #3
Just call me Mel

(I think the only way they might meet is if Clark gets injured and sent to a hospital. xD

7/15/2012 #4
Thee Cult of Personality

xD Like,an on-sight hospital,or a hospital in another country?

7/15/2012 #5
Just call me Mel

(what's on-site? sorry i feel pretty sleepy(

7/15/2012 #6
Thee Cult of Personality

xD It's okay.At the battle-feild.

7/15/2012 #7
Just call me Mel

i'm guessing if the hospital's in another country, it's probably away from the field xD okay i get it.

I'll go with another country. on-site just means it's most likely to get bombed, I think.

7/15/2012 #8
Thee Cult of Personality

Okay.xD I'll start off.

Jess stood in her nurses uniform,directing the other nurses and the temps.She was helpful,in that way.She was gentle and had a calming effect,so she could boss people around without being a complete bitch.Her good,All American looks didn't hurt anything,either.Men that came in liked her,and some of the other nurses looked up to her.She loved her job,and it was easy to tell.

7/15/2012 #9
Just call me Mel

The last thing Clark remembered was getting shot in the arm and an explosion came out of nowhere. Now he woke up finding himself in a hospital instead of the small infirmary bed from that airplane. Someone told him he and other injured soldiers were moving to a safer location. And Tom and Greg... oh god, now he knew what complete regret felt like. He lost two best friends from that explosion, that was how he ended up here. It should've been Clark instead. He was just the Italian medic guy. Well, part-Italian, anyway, but that didn't matter. He wanted to be a solider, but he didn't got much of a choice what to be, besides choosing to go to jail or join the Allies. He should've chosen jail.

Clark felt a slightly comfortable bed underneath his heavy body. He just started waking up slowly, feeling a bit disoriented. He was guessing morphine was in his system awhile ago, but he couldn't tell. His head was still throbbing and it didn't help him go back to sleep. He tried moving his right arm, but noticed the wrappings around it. Of course, he got shot there. He might get a nasty scar later.

7/15/2012 #10
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess started making her rounds,checking on all of the patients.She poked her head into the last man's room,gunshot and explosion victim.She saw that he was awake,so she made her way into the room,holding her clipboard in one hand and adjusting her bun in the other hand.She gave him a gentle,warm smile."Hi,sir.I'm your nurse,Jessica,but everyone calls me Jess."She set her clipboard down and walked over,looking at the morphine.It had a good amount left in it,so,he should be okay for a while.She turned to him."Are you feeling alright?"

7/15/2012 #11
Just call me Mel

Clark looked up and thought he was in heaven, maybe. He sort of wished he was. The corner of his lips tugged a small crooked smile at the nurse. "Think I got drums 'n my head," he mumbled his answer.

7/15/2012 #12
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess gave a soft giggle and smiled at him."No,not drums."Side effect,from the blast."You're on pain medication,though,so it should get better."She loved dealing with people from war.Their resiliency impressed her,and they were all around good people.

7/15/2012 #13
Just call me Mel

Clark was able to move his head slightly and glanced around the room for a moment. "So...where am I?" he asked. "It doesn't look like Sicily. I think I was there...." His memories were a bit foggy and bundled up together. It was hard to tell.

7/15/2012 #14
Thee Cult of Personality

"You're in Houston,Texas,sir."Jess said,pursing her lips."You were transported here after you were wounded."She said,motioning to his arm.

7/15/2012 #15
Just call me Mel

"Texas, huh? Pretty far from Italy." Clark laughed a little, but he winced. He tried moving his arm, but that made him wince, too. "How long have I been here, Miss Jess?"

7/15/2012 #16
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess giggled softly and gave a slight smile."A few hours."She gently moved his arm to the side,looking at him."Try not to move,it'll cause you a lot of pain."

7/15/2012 #17
Just call me Mel

Clark nodded slightly. "Right. You're the nurse here," he murmured. "I think I can feel the stitches on it. That normal to feel it on your skin?"

7/15/2012 #18
Just call me Mel

(damn gotta sleep now. goodnight! xD)

7/15/2012 #19
Thee Cult of Personality

OT:I'm going,in a few minutes too.xD

Jess nodded,picking her clipboard back up."Sometimes,yes.It depends on how deep the wound is,and what type of needles and such the doctors used.As long as it doesn't feel too uncomfortable,you're okay."

7/15/2012 #20
Just call me Mel

"Doesn't feel uncomfortable, kinda tickles," Clark responded. He tried stretching his right hand, but he could only move a few fingers, including his thumb, pinky, and the ring finger. Just a small twitch, though. "I can't really do much.... I'm righ' handed."

7/15/2012 #21
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess gave him a smile."You'll need physical therapy.You may have some nerve damage."

7/15/2012 #22
Just call me Mel

Clark managed to smile back. "Will you be doing the therapy for me?" It'd been awhile since he had a good talk with a sweet girl. He wanted to spend more time with her. It might help him forget what happened from that explosion. But he still needed to remember where he was before he got here.

7/15/2012 #23
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess gave a soft giggle and shook her head."Maybe.I usually don't do therapy,though."

7/15/2012 #24
Just call me Mel

"Oh..." That answer sort of disappointed him, but he didn't want to give up that easily. "Well...will I be able to see ya around often? Would be nice to have some company while in this condition."

7/15/2012 #25
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess gave him a smile,nodding."You'll be seeing me a lot.I'm head nurse."

7/15/2012 #26
Just call me Mel

Clark wanted to whistle at that, but he couldn't do it for now. "That's quite amazing," he remarked. "That means you're the boss here, right?"

7/15/2012 #27
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess smiled and shrugged."You could say that,I suppose."

7/15/2012 #28
Just call me Mel

"I can I ask you something? It might sound stupid," he said. "I...I just wanna make sure of somethin'."

7/15/2012 #29
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess smiled and nodded."Sure,go ahead."

7/15/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member