Thee New Romance RP Sister Forum
Same characters,different senarios!Lots of different time periods and places.Private,for members of the original.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess pursed her lips,motioning toward the door."I,um,I can give you privacy,if you'd like."

7/17/2012 #61
Just call me Mel

"No, it's alright," Clark replied. "I'd like some company. It's pretty lonely just being in a room by myself. At least you know I have a sister."

7/17/2012 #62
Thee Cult of Personality

"Oh."Jess gave a nod."Younger or older?"

7/17/2012 #63
Just call me Mel

Clark smiled. "Twins. I got a twin brother, too," he answered. "I'm actually the youngest twin in the pack, though."

7/17/2012 #64
Thee Cult of Personality

"That's cool."Jess smiled,and nodded."I have a bunch of brothers.Big family."

7/17/2012 #65
Just call me Mel

"But no sisters?" he asked, raising both of his eyebrows slightly.

7/17/2012 #66
Thee Cult of Personality

"No sisters."Jess said,with a shake of her head.

7/17/2012 #67
Just call me Mel

Clark went through his letters again and found a couple written from his twin brother. "I have a brother that's in the war," he admitted. "Got enlisted before me. So, how long have you been a nurse?"

7/17/2012 #68
Thee Cult of Personality

"A few years."Jess said,sitting down in a chair.

7/17/2012 #69
Just call me Mel

He gave her a small grin. "Pretty interesting," he said. "I guess you like your job, right?"

7/17/2012 #70
Thee Cult of Personality

"I love it."Jess said,with a smile and a nod.

7/17/2012 #71
Just call me Mel

"You're not bothered about what happened to soldiers and their injuries, yeah? Of course you're not bothered by them," Clark guessed. "Pretty brave, I say."

7/17/2012 #72
Thee Cult of Personality

"No,"Jess shook her head."Y'all are the brave ones,really."

7/17/2012 #73
Just call me Mel

Clark shrugged his shoulders slightly. "All of us aren't actually that brave," he responded. "We can get scared on the field. It's not easy being brave."

7/17/2012 #74
Thee Cult of Personality

"It's brave to even be there."Jess said,raising an eyebrow.

7/17/2012 #75
Just call me Mel

Clark pressed his lips together. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that. "Well...not a lot of people have a choice to be there," he murmured. "Don't get me wrong, it's just.... I'm kinda still wondering why I decided to do this. I actually wanted to stay home and help my family ever since my old man died."

7/17/2012 #76
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess' brows pulled down."So,if you wanted to be home,why did you sign up?"

7/17/2012 #77
Just call me Mel

Clark shook his head. "It's...it's pretty complicated," he told her quietly. "I'm not sure how you'd think of me if I told you."

7/17/2012 #78
Thee Cult of Personality

"You don't have to,"Jess said,shaking her head."But I would never judge someone simply based on their choices,Mr.Jules."

7/17/2012 #79
Just call me Mel

"di Jules," Clark corrected. He picked up one of the letters and showed Jess his last name, smiling softly. "It's, um, Italian. I think. I heard my name's supposed to be French."

7/17/2012 #80
Thee Cult of Personality

"Oh."Jess blushed softly,smiling at him."Sorry,I'm horrible with names."

7/17/2012 #81
Just call me Mel

"Hey, it's okay," Clark reassured her. "Not everyone's perfect. A lot of people pronounce my name 'jewels', as in the jewelry, you know? I don't complain."

7/17/2012 #82
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess laughed softly,though still blushing a bit.She ran her hand through her hair.

7/17/2012 #83
Just call me Mel

He managed to grin at her from hearing her laugh. "So, what's your last name, Miss Jess?"

7/17/2012 #84
Thee Cult of Personality

"DeMarco."Jess said,with a nod and a grin.

7/17/2012 #85
Just call me Mel

Clark smiled at her. "Italian, huh? So, um, are you a Mrs. or Ms. DeMarco? I'm sorry if my curiosity's bothering you."

7/17/2012 #86
Thee Cult of Personality

"Ms."Jess said,with a giggle and a grin.

7/17/2012 #87
Just call me Mel

"I just noticed I don't see a ring on your finger," he chuckled. "I don't mean this as an offense. I don't understand how you're not married yet."

7/17/2012 #88
Thee Cult of Personality

"No offense taken."Jess smiled and shrugged."Just haven't found the right one,I suppose."

7/18/2012 #89
Just call me Mel

"I'm sure Mr. Right is out there somewhere for you," said Clark. "Am I able to go back to sleep, or do I have to do something today?"

7/18/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member