Thee New Romance RP Sister Forum
Same characters,different senarios!Lots of different time periods and places.Private,for members of the original.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Thee Cult of Personality

"With Cass and Jess,"He motioned over to the girls."But,it looks like I've been replaced.So,we can find a new seat."He grinned at her.

--

"Jessica DeMarco."Jess said,with a smile.She shook his hand.

7/19/2012 #181
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Nonsense," Devan replied, laughing. "There's room over there for us, don't you think? Unless you want to find a new table?"

---

"It's nice to meet you, Jessica," Lane replied, smiling. He allowed his hand to drop and he returned it to his side.

7/19/2012 #182
Thee Cult of Personality

John laughed,smiling at her."Fine.If you want to,let's go."

-

Jess smiled and shook her head."Call me Jess."

7/19/2012 #183
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"I'd love to meet some of your friends." Devan shrugged, starting for the table.

---

"Alright, then," Lane agreed, smiling. "Jess it is."

7/19/2012 #184
Just call me Mel

Clark wasn't able to sneak out of school because of his twin brother Lex. He and his sister pulled their youngest twin to the cafeteria against his will, so he his punishment wouldn't get any worse. "I got detention!" Clark protested, but they didn't listen to him.

After getting his lunch tray, Clark walked away from his siblings, who didn't try to stop him. A foot suddenly stuck out in front of his way, but he was too late to notice it. Soon he found himself falling forward, and landed on his tray. The guy who made him trip snickered and a group of his friends joined him. Some of the students who witnessed his fall closeby gawked as Clark got up. His burger was flattened stained his hoodie and shirt.

Clark glared at the jerk who tripped him, his fists urging to throw a strike. However, his sister Diana pulled him back and kicked the spilled milk carton at the jerk's shoes. She offered to give his brother some of her lunch money, but Clark refused, not wanting to feel like charity. So instead, she gave him a small bag of chips and an extra water bottle, which he accepted.

Clark walked away quietly to the back corner at an empty table. His twins would've followed him, but it was clear that he wanted some space for now. He took out his earbuds, turning the volume high on his iPod, then removed his stained jacket and shirt, leaving him wearing his grey wife-beater undershirt. He kept his head low to avoid any eye contact and tried to enjoy his small lunch.

(got bored :p)

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #185
Thee Cult of Personality

"Okay."John chuckled,following.

Jess grinned and nodded,sipping her apple juice.

7/19/2012 #186
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan smiled and sat down at the table with the others, combing through her hair with her fingers. "Hi there," she greeted them. "I'm Devan McCarey."

Lane glanced up at the new student, obviously younger than the rest of them. He smiled and nodded at her. "Lane Weston."

7/19/2012 #187
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie looked up at the new girl,and grinned."Cassie Rivera.This is Jess."Her brows furrowed when Jess stood.

Jess hurried over to Clark,sitting down in front of him.She flashed him a smile."Hey,Clark!"

7/19/2012 #188
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan raised her eyebrows as a girl stood up and rushed off without even acknowledging her. "Okay..." She shook her head and turned back to Cassie and Lane. "It's nice to meet you." She smiled at them, then sat down at the table.

7/19/2012 #189
Thee Cult of Personality
"Nice to meet the girl who's got our Johnny wrapped around her finger."Cassie said,grinning at her.John rolled his eyes,but didn't deny it,sitting down next to her.
7/19/2012 #190
Just call me Mel

Startled, Clark jumped slightly on his seat and looked up to find Jess in front of him. "Uh, hey," he replied quietly, and winced a little after tugging off his earbuds. "What are you doing here, Jess?" He tried to push his dirty clothes away from him, hoping she wouldn't see them.

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #191
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Devan's smile only widened as she glanced over at John. "And it's nice to meet John's friends," she replied, turning back to Cassie.

7/19/2012 #192
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess smiled and shrugged,running her fingers through her hair."Figured I'd come say hi."

7/19/2012 #193
Just call me Mel

Clark chuckled. "Okay, hi to you, too," he said. "So, how's your day been going for you?"

7/19/2012 #194
Thee Cult of Personality

"It's been good.How about yours?"

7/19/2012 #195
Just call me Mel

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing special. Unless you saw the little show somewhere at that area earlier."

7/19/2012 #196
Thee Cult of Personality

"No,"Jess shook her head."What?"

-

John chuckled,flashing her a grin.

7/19/2012 #197
Just call me Mel

Clark pointed over her shoulders at the mess on the floor. The tray and any spilloed food were getting cleaned up. "Those guys at the table tripped me," he said. "So, I don't have a bag of chips and water for lunch, thanks to them. I'm surprise you didn't hear my landing."

7/19/2012 #198
Thee Cult of Personality

Jess frowned.She stood and marched over to the guys,crossing her arms."Um,excuse me?"

7/19/2012 #199
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane nodded at John, feeling slightly awkward. He still hadn't been introduced to the man.

Devan turned to Cassie. "So, is the food here any good?"

7/19/2012 #200
Thee Cult of Personality

Cassie chuckled."Gah!No."She looked at Lane."Lane,this is John.John,meet Lane."

"Nice to meet you."Jiohn said,with a grin and a nod.

7/19/2012 #201
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane smiled and nodded. "You're a friend of Cassie's, I assume?" he asked.

Devan laughed and shook her head. "Not at all? How do you go wrong with a salad?"

7/19/2012 #202
Thee Cult of Personality

"I am."John nodded,grinning.

Cassie pushed her salad over,showing her the cucumber on the side."It looks like it's rotting."

7/19/2012 #203
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane smiled and stretched his hand out for John to shake. "Well, it's nice to meet you."

Devan wrinkled her nose and nodded. "You've proven your point," she agreed.

7/19/2012 #204
Thee Cult of Personality

John nodded,shaking his hand."You too,man."

"Exactly."Cassie said,nodding.

7/19/2012 #205
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Lane smiled and dropped his arm again.

"I think I'll pass on lunch today," Devan chuckled. "I'll be packing something tomorrow."

7/19/2012 #206
Thee Cult of Personality

"I could take you off campus."John offered.

7/19/2012 #207
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

"Really?" Devan asked, slightly surprised. "Is that allowed?"

7/19/2012 #208
Just call me Mel

The group was joking around until Jess walked up to them. The one who tripped Clark turned around and glanced down at Jess for a moment. "A little lost?"

Clark cursed under his breath. He didn't want her to fight his battles, this was his problem, not hers.

7/19/2012 #209
Thee Cult of Personality

"A little stupid?"Jess raised an eyebrow.She nodded back to Clark."Leave him alone."

-

"'Long as we're back before next class."John grinned at her.

7/19/2012 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member