Thee New Romance RP Sister Forum
Same characters,different senarios!Lots of different time periods and places.Private,for members of the original.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Thee Cult of Personality
Hey,guys.(: I've gotten really into making couple videos for my YouTube channel.So,it'd be awesome if you guys could give me actors and actresses that are similar to your character.Keep in mind,Cassie's appearance is Minka Kelly,and Jess's is Juilianne Hough. John,is just John Cena.xD And...go!(:
11/10/2012 #1
Just call me Mel

I'm stuck choosing between Robbie Amell and Brant Daugherty for Clark, because they're pretty close to his description. xD You can choose which one, I don't mind.

11/10/2012 #2
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Well, let's see... I don't really think up people who resemble my characters because I like them to be their own people. They're not supposed to look like anyone else XP Seriously, though, I'm going through IMDb lists of actors with specific traits to see who resembles my characters. I'll throw some names out there, but keep in mind I may have no idea what they act in. Okay? XP

Devan - Lily Cole, Rachelle Fefevre (I told you, she's just like Victoria! XD), and Aviva Baumann

Lane - Zach Roerig, Hayden Christensen, and David Gallagher

11/10/2012 #3
Thee Cult of Personality
Kay!xD Ill start looking up clips.
11/10/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Thee Cult of Personality
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member