SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
cupidgirl xx

The people in the town are mostly below 20 years old, aside from parents and other workers.

Fill out the information to make a hybrid!

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special Abilities:

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human):

Additional Notes:

Here is my first one;

Name: Kelly Hawks

Appearance: Long black hair, shining blue eyes, always wears the same outfit (white top, with pale blue jacket and skirt)

Personality: Friendly and funny, intelligent, can be spiteful because of her vampire side but is normally caring and kind

Special Abilities: Vampire speed, strength and sight. Can fly and has a small amount of magic.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Vampire and Fairy

Additional Notes: Doesn't have to drink blood because of her fairy side.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #1
Solomon Sia

Name: Frederick Wittgenstein

Appearance: Scruffy grey hair, large eyes and thin, slanted eyebrows that give him a perpetually melancholic expression. Slightly short (170m)

Personality: Reserved and aloof, enjoys laughing at students he considers weaker and less intelligent than him. Secretly respects the teachers and does everything to please them to the point of ingratiation. His weakness is a deep desire to collect shiny things. Give him a shiny thing and he will be your friend. But hide your shiny things or he'll steal them!

Special Abilities: Crow speed, strength and sight. Can fly and can speak fluent crow, mynah, raven and hawk, but human is a second language and he expresses himself only with difficulty.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): He's a were-crow.

Additional Notes: Has many many relatives who visit him occasionally.

7/15/2012 #2
cupidgirl xx

Ooh, he sounds cool! You can start when you want :)

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #3
cupidgirl xx

Name: Emmery

Appearance: Choppy blonde hair with brown highlights. Green eyes. Always wears trainers and often a sports-cap.

Personality: Friendly to children and respects adults. He can be short-tempered on subjects that effect him on an emotional level. He likes to protect himself by not letting people get too close to him.

Special Abilities: Is good at sports because of his vampire reflexes and speed. He is able to create and hold fire in his hands, he is resistant to flames. Doesn't get hurt easily.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Vampire and Dragon.

Additional Notes: Didn't know his parents. Has been called Emmery for so long he doesn't remember his last name.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/29/2012 #4
Milde the tough Teddy

Name: Seelia Waleri

Appearance: She has a smooth, pale skin and thin 5'10" body with modest curves. Has a bony, delicate face with high cheekbones and slender nose. Her mahogany colored, wavy hair reaches to her collar bones and her sea-green eyes are slightly wide.

Personality: Seelia get's easily excited, and she loves to laugh and tease people. She is clumsy but preferes to try and do things by herself and this trade usually turns into stubborness. She may come off as naive but she just loves her life and tries to see everything in a positive light. Once you get to know her she can be loud, sarcastic and very childish. She is loyal, like a dog, to her friends once they gain her trust and respect. She is the kind of girl that will go through fire and ice to save you. She is also somewhat of a feminist. Doesn't show any negative feelings to the outside world.

Special Abilities: Turns into mermaid when she gets water on her skin. Can control, boil and freeze water with her hand movements.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Mermaid and human

Additional Notes: Has a serious phobia for seagulls.

(I hope she's alright :) I might make a male character too at some point if that's possible...)

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #5
cupidgirl xx

She sounds great! I wanted to make my last character a mermaid but then I turned it into a boy :D You can make a boy, that'd be good.

7/15/2012 #6
Milde the tough Teddy

Okay, thank you :]

7/15/2012 #7
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

Anyway,

Name: Allison Whitman

Appearance: Small, Pale skin, Curly Black hair, Grey, almost silver, eyes, creeps out people on first impressions.

Special Abilities: Athletic, Can use magic, Master at many types of forbidden magic.

Hybrid Combo: Witch and Vampire, Dad witch, Mom vampire

Additional notes: Her mother was killed by her father for reasons unknown, and he tries to kill her. Her sister, Sarah, a hybrid as well but about 80% witch, saves her at the last second. They find their way to the town, and are hiding from their father, who is trying to hunt them down.

7/15/2012 #8
cupidgirl xx

Nice, love the hair and eyes :D

7/15/2012 #9
Milde the tough Teddy

Name: Felix Iglehart

Appearance: He has a pale skin and tall (6'3"), nicely built body. Has sharp handsome features that might be even called beatiful, and long, reaching to his mid-back, orangish-red hair. Has observant, cat-like eyes that are very light, icy blue.

Personality: He's calm, very polite, well mannered and smart. He's quite observant and altought he is quiet he isn't anti-social or introverted. Contenplative, can be a bit selfish at times. Fearless and sarcastic. He does have a goofy and soft side.

Special Abilities: Can control and turn into a wind. Has more strenght and stamina than a normal person and can also change into a golden red griffin.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Air nymph and griffin.

Additional Note: Likes when someone fiddles with his hair.

(I'm having way too much fun coming up with hybrids... x} )

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #10

Name: Sarah Whitman

Appearance: Looks a lot like her sister, except her eyes are black, not silver.

Personality: Protective of people close to her, secretive, but not afraid to pick through people's thoughts if they feel suspicious.

Special Abilities: Magic, Athletic

Hybrid Combo: Witch and Vampire, Dad witch, Mom vampire

Additional Notes: She is 80% witch, but every few months craves blood and is very athletic. Her father killed her mom for reasons unknown, and tried to kill her sister, Allison. She saved her, and found the town. They hide there from their dad, who is hunting them.

7/15/2012 #11
cupidgirl xx

Both good characters!! Hybrids are fun XD

7/15/2012 #12
ArtificiallyBlonde

Name: Jazael

Appearance: I am tall and lean, but not curvy like my friend Calypso. I have short brown-ish, bronze-ish hair that stops just above my ears. I have coppery eyes. When in dragon form, I am about the size of a draft horse with the same build. I have bronze scales that shine green under certain lighting and the same copper eyes. I have wings in this form but I am not very good at flying with them, my wingspan is about ten feet.

(http*s://lh6.googleusercontent.c*om/-XVpc9QjXDP0/UJbhw7uHXyI/AAAAAAAAA1s/rzcFdBlPdww/s591/JazaelDesdemona.jpg)

Take out the *s

Personality: I am quiet and soft-spoken but determined and smart.

Special Abilities: I can shapeshift into a small bronze dragon.

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Human/Dragon

Additional Notes: I secretly love to fight, whether just a simple spar or a fight to the death with a wild hog.

7/15/2012 . Edited 11/4/2012 #13
cupidgirl xx

Another Dragon hybrid, yay :3

7/15/2012 #14
ArtificiallyBlonde

Felt like I had to go back to my roots XD

7/15/2012 #15
cupidgirl xx

Jazael should enter the matches/competitions at the training hall (bit more on this in the training hall's description) if she likes to fight!

7/15/2012 #16
ArtificiallyBlonde

She shall...and she shall be a formidable opponent :)

7/15/2012 #17

Name: Frost

Appearance: Ice blue eyes, snow white hair, paper white skin, and white lips. Small, she always wears white, silver, and blue. Her hair is about waist length, and she always wears it down and wavy. She loves the cold, so she came here to be in the cold.

Personality: She is very sweet, and can be very ferocious when she wants to.

Special Abilities: She can control ice, and turn herself into snow or ice.

Hybrid Combo: Snow Wizard and Human

Additional Notes: She is the only person that Sarah knows in town. She is a great fighter just like Allie, even though she is chibi.

7/15/2012 #18
cupidgirl xx

Nice :D no more characters for you, how are you going to control them all? XD

7/15/2012 #19

I have my ways. I'm a dancer, so I have to be good at multitasking, and I've read five books at once, and kept track of everything, so I think I'll be able to keep track of three characters.

7/15/2012 #20

I have my ways. I'm a dancer, so I have to be good at multitasking, and I've read five books at once, and kept track of everything, so I think I'll be able to keep track of three characters.

7/15/2012 #21
cupidgirl xx

No more though

7/15/2012 #22
Rainali

Ok, so I used Aira in the Creating a Magical Character section so I'll make a new one

Name: Ayume

Appearance: At the height of 5'6'', she is fairly slim. Her ice blue eyes seems to have specks of silver. She has light strawberry pink hair and has cream colored skin.

Personality: Ayume is a cheerful teenager who is always eager to help. She has an IQ of a genius, much like her brother. She is funny and often clueless. However, when angered, her personality takes a 180 turn

Special Abilities: Ayume has mastered the element of Ice/Water, Air and Gaia (Earth/Plant Manipulation).

Hybrid combination (e.g. Vampire and Human): Incubus and Succubus

Additional Notes: She has an older brother who is a two years older than her.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/22/2012 #23
Baby BlueJay

Name: Ray

Age: Technically he's been dead for about seventy years and in a coma for five, so he's seventty-five years old in a eighteen-year-old body.

Appearance: Longish silver hair with long bangs that reach his eyes. It's the only thing that's changed to show his age, yet it's surprisingly a good look for him. Other than his hair color he has regular features of an eighteen-year-old boy, 5'10, somewhat athletic body, piercing grayish-blue eyes, and skin that has tinges of color because of the faint memory of blood. He usually wears a a black short-sleeved plain shirt with a white dress vest on top, white combat pants, and black sneakers. He has a pendant given to him from "The Big Guy" himself that keeps him bound to Earth and somewhat human. When the pendant is removed (which takes a LOT of effort to do), he dies again.

Personality: He's an angel, but his actions don't have to always be angelic. He's not a goody-goody, just some poor guy who was ended by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wants to help people any way he can to make up for what he didn't do when he was alive. He can be distant at first and short-tempered, but he opens up when he's given a good enough reason to let his guard down to someone.

Special Abilities: As an angel, he can fly when at his full strength, see people's darkest and deepest secrets and read their minds, and channel solar energy. He can also change his appearance somewhat. (Please don't think I'm trying to make him a god. I understand it could sound like it, but I'm a Christian so that's not what I'm aiming for at all.)

Hybrid Combination: Part angel, yet still human

Additional Notes: "The Big Guy" wanted to give him a chance to prove himself and help others as a Guardian Angel. When he was younger he wasn't the greatest person, but that changed once he reflected on his life. He was hesitant to join whatever operation this is, but was eventually convinced that by doing so he would be helping lots of people.

I hope you like him. If there's anything that doesn't fit the bill just let me know and I won't use him. I just wanted to give this kind of creation a shot.

7/15/2012 . Edited 8/8/2012 #24
cupidgirl xx

They both sound great :D

7/16/2012 #25
Total Light

Here goes nothing!

Name: Melodyesi [Mel-odd ess-see]

Appearance: Long, red hair, with spots of blue, green, and teal. Sharp blue eyes, and pale skin.

Personality: Gentle, graceful, quiet.

Special abilities: A singing voice that can impact any creature, she can do anything with her voice. The power to understand and control water.

Hybrid combination: River nymph and elf. And a tiny bit of mermaid, which is where she got her voice from, but nothing else about her is mermaid.

7/19/2012 #26
cupidgirl xx

I like her, she sounds fun! Her name is amazing :D

7/19/2012 #27
Total Light

where do I start?

7/19/2012 #28
cupidgirl xx

Either the gardens or the training hall probably :)

7/19/2012 #29
BreezeRogue63

Oh. Mermaids are now also known as sirens. Sweet. I have a few siren characters myself. xD

7/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member