SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
cupidgirl xx

This is where you can make a person with a magical talents/abilities! Fill out the information!

Name:

Appearance:

Power:

Personality:

Additional Notes:

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/15/2012 #1
Dwynwen

Name: Luke Trenzorn a.k.a. Fergus Pearson

Appearance: Long black hair bound back in a ponytail, blue eyes

Power: He can create force-fields. These force-fields render magical people helpless, and unable to use their powers.

Personality: He is tough, and persistent – but is compassionate and kind hearted as well. Nevertheless, you don't want Luke Trenzorn after you!

Additional Details:A bounty hunter, Luke is in full control of his power. He uses it to his advantage when it comes to capturing his targets. He grew up in SnowTop, but left it to pursue his chosen career. He is an expert at hunting down dangerous magic wielders, but one day he is asked to locate and take under his protection a girl who can read minds. Her name is Sydney Woods, and she is under threat from people who want to use her gifts to their own advantage. It's not what he's used to, but he thinks it'll be an easy job. He manages to trap her in a force-field but before he can explain his intentions, Zara Vavasor attacks him with her pepper-spray. When the girls go on the run, Luke goes after them; he has no intention of harming Sydney or Zara, but they lead him on a wild goose chase thinking he is a threat. Luke despairs when he loses their trail – what will happen when he returns to SnowTop Mountain and finds them there is yet to be seen. There is every chance that Zara will take Sydney and disappear again.

7/15/2012 #2
Dwynwen

Name: Sydney Woods

Appearance: White-blond hair in a pixie cut, hazel eyes

Power: She can read minds

Personality: Very suspicious, and does not trust easily. The only person she really confides in is Zara Vavasor.

Additional Notes: Sydney sometimes resents her power, as she learns things about people she would rather never know about.

7/15/2012 #3
cupidgirl xx

Love them both!!

7/15/2012 #4
cupidgirl xx

Name: Matthew Leonards (aka. Leonards - what he asks students to call him)

Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair and equally dark brown eyes. Always wear suits, even when helping a student train or training himself

Power: Control over Water

Personality: Easygoing, cheerful, friendly, trusting

Additional Notes: A teacher at the school (all lessons)--(Monday-Thursday) and a tutor (Everyday)

7/15/2012 #5
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

Oops! I accidently put my magical character in the human character place! Anyway, I made one!

7/15/2012 #6
cupidgirl xx

That's okay XD

7/15/2012 #7
ArtificiallyBlonde

Name: Calypso Desdemona

Appearance: Curvaceous, 5'10", dark red hair and black eyes. Pale skin, tattoo on collarbones with swirling pattern.

(htt*ps://lh3.googleusercontent.c*om/-7OwYeG55TUg/UJbhw2SmiCI/AAAAAAAAA1w/1cO449L6V84/s591/CalypsoDesdemona.jpg)

Take out the *s

Power: Transportation, invisibility, very weak spells, sometimes. {I'm a warlock, so my talents are natural}

Personality: Stubborn, but at the same time open-minded and very social. I love to try to things and I love messing with people's heads even more. -wink-

Additional Notes: Um...I dunno.

This is a very shortened version of her bio. If you want the full one just tell me :)

7/15/2012 . Edited 11/4/2012 #8
cupidgirl xx

Love the name! Her bio's fine that length, i'm sure we'll learn more info in time :D

7/15/2012 #9
ArtificiallyBlonde

Her name means 'Concealer of the devil' if you translated it. Calypso is a Gypsy name, and Desdemona is Spanish....for some reason I love Gypsy and Spanish names XD Thank you!

7/15/2012 #10
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

Name: Jason

Appearance: Tall, tan, chocolate eyes, and brown hair.

Power: Sleep, where somebody can daze or knock out somebody on instant. He also uses force fields to protect everybody when Solona's powers flare up. He then will knock her out and stop her from destroying the village.

Personality: Jason is a bright, spunky 14 year old who helps Solona with her meditation and practice. He knows every one of Solona's powers, and can predict her next one based on her behavior and the weather.And not a bad kisser. Solona and Jason kissed a year ago.

7/15/2012 #11
TheImmortalofAges

Name: Joshua Tuss

Appearance: Tall, around six and a half feet, with blondish brown hair. Has bright blue eyes, really bright. Almost neon. Has numerous electrical burns along his arms, though he keeps these hidden. Is extremely pale, and though he has no vampire anywhere in him, his incisors (canines) are unnaturally sharp, though they are the normal length and width.

Power: Storm Elemental

Personality: Josh is reserved, and he doesn't like meeting new people. That said, when he does make a friend, he talks to them normally, though his stutter can annoy the impatient. Around females, his speech gets worse, leaving him to sign, which he learned out of necessity. He has mild autism, and can't easily make eye contact with anyone. When he gets mad, the power changes him into a single minded entity, going after what his semi-thinking consciousness directs him to, be it escape or attack.

Additional Notes: Josh's ability it what made his autistic, so there's no way to condition him out of it. If he comes into contact with high electricity, it self activates his ability to get rid of excess energy. He is highly conductive, and he gets struck by lighting at least once every storm. He can discharge voluntarily, but do to the erratic nature, he tries to do it far from anyone who could get hurt. If he's really pissed, he can summon a lightning bolt, though this almost always causes him to pass out.

7/15/2012 #12
Rainali

Name: Aira

Appearance: Aira has waist-length blue/black hair that frames her pale porcelain like heart-shaped face. Her eyes are naturally blood red although she will later on begin to wear colored contact lenses to hide the color of her eyes. She is naturally slim at the height of 5'4''.

Power: Basic mastery of shadow manipulations.

Personality: She was a curious troublemaker, full of smiles and laughter until a series of events. She is now a ruthless girl vowing for revenge. Unlike her former caring self, she cares for no one, not even herself.

Additional Notes: People often stare at her choice of clothes. Even though a fallen princess, she still wear her formal dresses as casual wear. However, at times, she will choose to wear what other normally would.

Please read my story Hell's Moon to find out more about Aira, who is the protagonist.

Her character is slightly altered for this forum.

Edit:

Oops, this was meant for the Hybrid Creation, oh well, anyways, to those who are following Hell's Moon, then it is a well-known fact that Aira is a mix of a Vampire and a Werewolf.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/24/2012 #13
cupidgirl xx

Lovely, adore the name by the way!

7/15/2012 #14
TheImmortalofAges

Is josh approved?

7/15/2012 #15
cupidgirl xx

So sorry, it didn't appear on my screen!!

Yes, you can roleplay when you like! Interesting character :D Welcome to the roleplay!

7/15/2012 #16
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Name: Rosemary

Appearance: 5" tall, light brown hair that curls in loose waves down to her waist. Amethyst coloured eyes, small button nose and pulp, pink lips. She's very small.

Power: Currently unknown.

Personality: Quiet, shy and very intelligent. Learns quickly and is very curious. Childlike and loves to have fun. Personality is still developing.

Additional Notes:

Rosemary doesn't know who she is. She has no memories of her past, nor of how she came to Snowtop Mountain. One day she is found on the road leading into the village, found by the village's very own Head Trainer, Weston Hawkford, who senses magical abilities in her but doesn't know exactly what it is. He takes her back to the office, where it is decided that she will room with his nephew, Bradley Hawkford, as she tries to gain back her memories and find her magical powers too.

7/15/2012 #17
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Name: Bradley Hawkford

Appearance: Thick blonde hair and sharp green eyes. Has very strong features, with a strong jaw. Has a medium build and is approximately 6" tall.

Power: Ability to control inanimate objects (make things smaller/bigger, move things around, understand how to work objects, etc). Almost abuses his powers.

Personality: Very quiet, keeps to himself. Stubborn and arrogant. Is very negative and sarcastic. No one can tell him what to do or how to act except for his uncle Weston Hawkford. May have anger management issues when it comes to touchy subjects. Super mysterious and private.

Additional Notes: Brad's parents died when he was very young in an accident he'd rather not speak about. He's been living with his uncle since he was seven years old, but recently moved into an apartment he now shares with Rosemary. Brad is assigned to watch out for Rosemary because Weston is always busy and can't always be there for her.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/26/2012 #18
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Last one for me, so sorry that there's so many!

Name: Weston Hawkford

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes. Very built and strong. Huge muscles and tight abs. Is considered a "hottie" amongst the adult women and some teenage girls too.

Power: Ability to sense other people's magical abilities, their strengths and weaknesses, and use it to his own advantage. Also has the power to shapeshift, although has never fully shapeshifted his whole body. Is still aiming for that.

Personality: Appears very tough and manly. Can be very strict and is diligent. Has amazing self-control and self-esteem. Is a great teacher. Has a soft spot for neglected, abandoned and orphaned children, hence why he is in Snowtop Mountain. Is fiercely protective of those he loves, and would give up his own life gladly for them.

Additional Notes:

Weston Hawkford's been in Snowtop Mountain for as long as anyone can remember. He trains anyone who wishes for his assistance and gives great advice. He is the uncle of Bradley Hawkford, and is the newly appointed guardian of Rosemary, a girl he found on the roadside one day and is completely alone with no memories of her past.

7/15/2012 #19
Baby BlueJay

Name: Danielle "Dani" Willows, or Stormy as some kind of code name. (Prefers to be called Dani)

Appearance: Long reddish-black hair (like black with natural reddish-brown streaks to balance it out because of the time she spends outside) that reaches her mid-back, darkly tanned skin, 5'7, icy-blue eyes. She wears adventurous navy-blue goggles atop her head in case she's dealing with one of the elements, a black tank-top with her symbol on it (gray cloud with a yellow lightning bold going through it in the shape of an "S"), a sky-blue cropped hoodie jacket with a zipper, dark-wash jeans, fingerless black gloves, and gray combat boots. Her signature organic weapon Vine Whip is around her neck, that forms into a crossbow, sword, twin swords, or whips.

Power: Natural elements (wind , water, earth, fire, plants, lightning, etc. Did NOT rip off of Avatar. :P)

Personality: Somewhat sarcastic when messed with, as well as tough and independent. She's also compassionate about nature, wildlife, animals, yet not a complete tree-hugger. As long as you're a good person, she'll get along with you easily.

Additional Notes: Has an older normal sister. Her profile will be in the section where you create the human characters.

Hope you like her! I took most of the info from my story with the exception of changing a few things, if you don't mind. I hope it's alright to have the three, or I can just leave out Ray. Just say the word.

7/15/2012 . Edited by cupidgirl xx, 7/16/2012 #20
Baby BlueJay

Ah, forget about the part about her having a sister. If she lives in a student dorm than she doesn't need a guardian eighteen or above to watch her, right?

7/15/2012 #21
Baby BlueJay

Also, I'd like to change her age to seventeen. I forgot that she'd need to wait three years to get her own apartment if she were fifteen, so I want to shorten the wait if that's alright. :)

7/15/2012 #22
cupidgirl xx

they sound good, but where exactly are Rosemary are Bradley living?

7/16/2012 #23
Kit-Kat-KutieXD
Umm >< well im at the office trying to get them an apartment. Thats ok right? Technically he should already have one since hes been there longer than everyone else, but i didnt exactly think that through. Hehe it was late last night when i wrote it. Sorry!
7/16/2012 #24
Dwynwen

Hi! Can we make your Leonards friends with my Luke? (When I eventually introduce Luke, that is)

7/16/2012 #25
cupidgirl xx

Hey :) Yeah sure!

7/16/2012 #26
BreezeRogue63

Okay, starting out with two people. That'll probably be all, unless I add one more. Not likely though.

Name: James Byrdsong

Appearance: James has raven black hair that he wears in a shaggy style, and has dark blue eyes. He wears crisp jeans, with a short sleeved shirt that buttons up at the collar. He's not very muscular, but he's not a twig either. He wears nice shoes, and always tries to look his best.

Power: James can fly, has electric currents at his fingertips, can walk through things, and levitates objects.

Personality: James is a smart boy, but he sometimes hides it. He's very patient and nice. At times he can be dead serious. He smiles easily, but doesn't joke much.

Additional Notes: James is in a story I'm working on. If he wasn't, I'd probably cut the powers to a minimum.

Name: Fiona "Fi" Byrdsong

Appearance: Fi has black hair like her brother that she hardly takes care of [yet it still looks presentable] which ends at the middle of her back. She has light blue eyes, and a heart shaped faced. She doesn't care what she wears, so she'll usually wear some shorts and a t-shirt. Always, she wears her flip flops. If you were to describe Fi, you'd probably say she was a bendy straw - very flexible.

Power: Fi can fly too, can read thoughts [only when she needs to around people that aren't James - poor boy gets no privacy from his sister], control the weather and turn invisible.

Personality: Fi is the exact opposite of James. She laughs a lot, jokes a lot, hardly takes anything seriously. She loves gymnastics and showing off. If asked to lie low, she'd refuse. She has a big ego and can sometimes be rude.

Additional Notes: She's the only one who calls James Jamie. Prefers to be called Fi.

Sorry for all the powers o_o;...

7/16/2012 #27
cupidgirl xx

They both sound very cool! :D

7/16/2012 #28
BreezeRogue63

Accepted? *Hopeful*

7/16/2012 #29
cupidgirl xx

Course ;P

7/16/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member