SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
cupidgirl xx

This is where you may apply for a tutor, or help out and become a tutor. Just ask the receptionist! This is also where you can sort out housing arrangements (getting an apartment, or sorting who is in each room at the school).

You must be 18 to get an apartment by yourself. If you are between 16 and 18, you have two options.

1. Live with a parent/guardian over the age of 18.

2. Live with a friend (or random person) aged 16 or above.

If you are less than 16 and don't have an adult over the age of 18 to live with, you must live at the dorm until you are 18, regardless of whether you attend the school or not.

(The above is a sign on the office door, and also inside the office by the desk.)

The Office has three smaller rooms leading from it, these rooms are the individual offices of the some of the tutors. All tutors will come to your house or the training hall as well if you need it.

7/15/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #1
ArtificiallyBlonde

Jazael and Calypso walked into the office, Jazael looking uncertain of herself and Calypso looking proud as always. "Hello," Calypso said politely to the receptionist. "I'm looking to get an apartment, I heard this is where I should get it worked out." Jazael stayed behind Callie, looking around the room with wide copper eyes.

7/15/2012 #2
cupidgirl xx

"Hello," replied the receptionist. "I'm Holly. And you've come to the right place," she began tapping her keyboard. "Is it just for the two of you?"

7/15/2012 #3
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso nodded, taking Jazael's hand and pulling her up to stand beside her. Jazael smiled nervously.

"I'm Calypso and this is Jazael. What sizes are available?" Callie asked.

7/15/2012 #4
cupidgirl xx

"There is currently a two-bedroom apartment situated near the training hall. Would that suit you?" Holly asked sweetly.

7/15/2012 #5
ArtificiallyBlonde

Calypso had threaded her fingers through Jazael's, nodding. "That'll work." She said, while Jazael was blushing, a soft pink creeping along her cheeks.

7/15/2012 #6
cupidgirl xx

"Alright then," Holly punched the information into her computer. "Here we go. Apartment 11A. Here are your keys." She handed the girls two keys. "What are your full names please?"

7/15/2012 #7
ArtificiallyBlonde

"Calypso and Jazael Desdemona." Callie said, deciding to skip the drama and just say they had the same last name. Jazael gave her a questioning sidelong glance, one eyebrow raised, but said nothing as she used the hand that wasn't being held to take one of the keys from the woman while Callie took the other.

7/15/2012 #8
cupidgirl xx

"Okay then miss. Have a nice day." Holly said brightly, and waved a cheery goodbye.

7/15/2012 #9
Milde the tough Teddy

Seelia walked in the office, looking around her with a small spark of excitement in her eyes. 'This is it... This is it!' She tought as she stepped forward. She was going to get her own apartment and gain some independence. She couldn't stop the smile that made it's way to her lips. This was the best day ever in her life, so far.

"Excuse me," Seelia started. "I'm looking for a free apartment for myself. Is there anything available?" She smiled, drumming her long fingers on the counter.

7/15/2012 #10
ArtificiallyBlonde

"You too!" Jazael said, as Calypso pulled her out of the office, their fingers still tightly interlocked.

7/15/2012 #11
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

It was very late at night when Weston Hawkford and two teenagers walked into the office. He headed straight for the receptionist's desk, and leaned on it, smiling flirtatiously to the pretty woman behind the counter. "Well, good evening, Holly. How are you this fine night?"

The two teenagers did not follow Weston. The male leaned against the wall with his arms tightly crossed, and his sharp green eyes were narrowed in annoyance. His lips were pursed and his foot tapped in a rhythmic pattern on the marble floors. Bradley Hawkford was not amused. He had been dragged around all afternoon by his uncle, running errands. And now this!

The female was very petite and she stood nervously at the doorframe. She didn't know where she was or who she was, except that her name was Rosemary, from the gold necklace that hung around her neck. Rosemary was very frightened, but she felt safe with the blonde-haired, blue-eyed male who had picked her up from the freezing side of the road. She got a bad feeling from the other teenager, but ignored him in favour of looking around the office. She found it adorable, so cozy and comforting. It gave her a relaxing feeling.

"Listen, Holly," Weston said, jumping straight into the problem, "I just found this girl on the road leading here. She doesn't know who she is or where she is. But I sense something in her, and I want to work with her for a bit to find out just what that is. You know how I am. I can't leave the poor, helpless thing where she was. I'm sure the Mayor will understand. Tomorrow morning I'll go straight to his office to sort out guardianship of the girl. For now can you admit her into the system? I've thought about her living arrangements too, and I only feel right leaving her in the care of my nephew. You know Bradley right? This could be temporary, at least until she gets her memories back. Can you do that for me? I promise I'll owe you one. How about dinner Friday night?"

7/15/2012 #12
Baby BlueJay

Although the boy, girl, and man before her didn't take notice of her, Danielle "Dani" Willows followed after them suspecting they were headed the same way she was--to the Office. With her gray backpack slung over her shoulder she opened the door and walked inside.

She saw the previous trio there--the seemingly annoyed boy leaned against the wall, the girl looking around the room in awe near the doorframe, and the man conversing with the lady behind the counter. She opted to wait her turn by passing the girl and leaning against the wall opposite to the one the boy was already diverged against. She caught his eye but neither of them said anything. She eventually sighed, wondering how long of a wait it would be.

7/15/2012 #13
Kit-Kat-KutieXD
Brad glared at the newcomer who had just entered the office. It was already too cramped in here to add a fourth person. He looked her over lazily, noting the goggles and adventurous look; a noobie to town, just like the other girl. Speaking of which, his eyes snapped to the other girl curiously. She had shrank back slightly, away from the newcomer, her eyes darting back and forth nervously. With an irritated sigh, he beckoned the latter girl to him. She went to his side shyly, pressing her lips together. "Hey girl-" he started. "Rosemary," she interrupted quietly. "My name is Rosemary." "Right, whatever." he rolled his eyes, but then looked at her with surprising compassion. "Listen, I know you're scared but you're safe now. No one is going to hurt you so stop looking so freaked out and just relax. How about you go and talk to that other girl? She looks..." he paused, gazing back to the other girl. Weird, he wanted to say, but opted instead for, "nice." Rosemary gulped, taking in Brad's advice seriously. She was scared, he was right about that, but she wasn't freaked out. "Umm... How would I go and talk to her? What would I say?" Rosemary was genuinely curious. Brad sighed again. "How about, hi? Try that." Then he turned away, signalling the end of their conversation. Rosemary turned to the other girl and took a deep breath. "You can do this!" she whispered to herself. Rosemary took a step forward, bracing herself.
7/15/2012 #14
Dwynwen

Zara waited quietly around the corner, hoping it wouldn't take too long for everyone to disperse. From the looks of things, she would have a lot of paperwork to file after this. Being human in a village of hybrids and magic-users, she was trying hard to fit in and not draw too much attention to herself at the same time. Hopefully Sydney wasn't having the same difficulties she was. Zara was deeply grateful for her assistant job at the Office. The authorities could easily have told her to leave, but they hadn't. From the looks of things, she might still have a promising future at SnowTop.

7/16/2012 #15
cupidgirl xx

"My goodness," said Holly, looking at the people in the office. She was vaguely aware of Weston talking to her, but did not want to be rude to the girl before her, so just smiled at him politely. "Seelia, did you say it was? There is an apartment near the training hall if you'd like. 11B." She smiled.

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #16
Milde the tough Teddy

Seelia smiled, nodding, glad that she wasn't that invisble to some people. "That will do just fine." She beamed. "Thank you."

7/16/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #17
BlackButler.SoulEater.Fan4Ever

"Sarah, we need an apartment. Quit being so timid. You know just as well as I do that these people won't hurt us." I squeezed her hand even tighter. "Just, don't freak out again."

"Fine." Sarah took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm okay now."

"Good. Come on." and I literally dragged her into the Office. 'You've gained weight.'

'Yeah, I know, you didn't have to be so blunt.'

'It's true.'

7/16/2012 #18
cupidgirl xx

"Okie dokie," Holly said excitedly. "Your full name please?"

7/16/2012 #19

"Sarah Whitman. And my sister, Allie." I waved my hand. "I'm 17, she's eight, in human years."

7/16/2012 #20
TheImmortalofAges

Josh walked into the office, his eyes darting around the room. He stood behind the first two people, nervously tapping out a beat on his forearm. He had lost his mp3 player on the trip over, and he was really wishing he had it as the noises of the office reached his ears. To keep calm, he resorted to the method his old councilor had taught him, to just focus on breathing... In....out... in... out he breathed, keeping steady, even as his mind freaked out.

7/16/2012 #21
cupidgirl xx

Holly turned to the new girls. "I was actually talking to Seelia, but I can sort you out right now too. What kind of apartment would you like?" She asked Sarah.

7/16/2012 #22

"Oops, sorry."

"My sister doesn't do good with interacting with other people."

'Allie, that was not needed!' My sister yelled telepathically, giving me a headache.

"Ow! Sarah! Quit yelling when you're Linking!" I said while grabbing my head to keep the room from spinning. When somebody yells during Linking, it makes me dizzy, and gives me a major headache.

7/16/2012 #23
cupidgirl xx

"That's okay," Holly replied in her usual cheerful tone. "Apartment 7A is available."

7/16/2012 #24
TheImmortalofAges

Josh flinched away from the two, guessing they were sisters, and took a step back. I don't like it here, I don't want to be here, why did I come here? A small spark flitting between his fingers, shocking him slightly, reminded him why.

7/16/2012 #25

While I was trying to keep the room from spinning, my sister replied, "We'd like a two bedroom. And, add Frost to the list."

When I was able to stand up again, I Linked with Frost, 'You're staying in our apartment.'

'Cool! But, I like sleeping outside.'

'You don't have to, but when it gets too hot, you can stay in the apartment.'

'Thanks. I owe you one.'

7/16/2012 #26
Dwynwen

Zara sighed: there was no sign of the crowd growing any smaller. Should she wait until the people had gone before approaching? The boy looked rather nervous - in fact, he seemed downright petrified.

Should I go up and introduce myself? Zara wondered? Or will he be OK on his own?

7/16/2012 #27
cupidgirl xx

"I'm sorry," Holly spoke calmly, "You must be aged 18 to live with two children. Otherwise you'll all have to stay at the school dorms."

7/16/2012 #28
TheImmortalofAges

Focus.Focus, don't freak out... He thought, bobbing his head with a silent tune, think about the song, imagine the beat. He was working on it, adding more complexity to the tune, but the most he could do was add it to the sound of the real world. Which he did realize was for the better, as if he could only hear the music, that would mean he had gone completely bat-crap crazy.

7/16/2012 #29

"Thank you." and my sister picked me up and carried us to the apartment. No surprise, there was Frost.

"Are you okay, Allie? I felt pain when we were Linked."

"Yeah, my sister yelled during it." I was shielding my eyes by wrapping my arms around Sarah's neck, and ducking my head down in between my arms. If there is anything that makes a headache worse for me, it's light.

"Oh, Sarah, I know it's hard but be nice to your sister!" Frost told Sarah.

"Yeah, okay. Let's get Allie in bed." And she opened the door and walked inside, with Frost trailing after her, healing me with some Ice Magic, and man did that feel good right now.

7/16/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member