SnowTop Mountain
A town made especially for Hybrids. Magical beings and humans also welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
cupidgirl xx

Holly walked into the office and sat down at her desk, telling the younger girl to go home.

After a couple of hours paperwork, she falls asleep. ((XD))

7/27/2012 . Edited 7/28/2012 #271
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston headed into the office, walking straight up to Holly's desk before stopping. He realized that she was asleep, and for a moment, his heart softened at the sight of her angelic sleeping face. He stepped to her side of the desk, and brushed her hair gently away from her eyes.

7/28/2012 #272
cupidgirl xx

((Sorry, forgot - am watching episodes))

Holly's eyes fluttered open at Weston's touch. It took her a few moments to focus, and when she did she sat up quickly, wide-eyed. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out - she was too surprised that he'd walked in on her sleeping.

7/28/2012 #273
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

[That's okay :)]

Weston stepped back and blushed, clearing his throat. He walked around to the other side of her desk, putting some distance between them. "Uh, hi."

7/28/2012 #274
cupidgirl xx

"'Uh hi', yourself." Holly nodded and smiled, just a little.

7/28/2012 #275
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston couldn't help but smile back. Just a little bit. "How uh, how are you?"

7/28/2012 #276
cupidgirl xx

"Why?" Holly asked, raising her eyebrows. "Weston, it hasn't been that long since we last saw each other."

7/28/2012 #277
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston pressed his lips together. Skip the small-talk then. "I wanted to talk to you about Kelly. I know I was wrong, and I agree with you that we should sit down and talk about it. But... I have one question first."

7/28/2012 #278
cupidgirl xx

"Is it why I never told you? Or why I waited till now?" Holly replied carefully. She wanted so much not to be doing this in the office. And she hoped it was neither of the questions she'd just asked.

7/28/2012 #279
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

"No, I suppose I could understand that you had your own reasons for everthing. My question is, how do you explain the vampire in her?" Weston took a shaky breath. This was ultimately going to determine whether or not she was his.

7/28/2012 #280
cupidgirl xx

Holly was shocked, though she really shouldn't ought to be.

"I.. don't know, Weston." She laughed a little, the kind of laugh that you have when something isn't really funny.

7/28/2012 #281
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston stared at her. "You... don't know?" He didn't find this amusing whatsoever.

7/28/2012 #282
cupidgirl xx

"No. I don't know." Holly repeated slowly.

7/28/2012 #283
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

"How is that possible?" Weston questioned, feeling very confused.

7/28/2012 #284
cupidgirl xx

"How many times, Weston?" Holly replied, getting slightly irritated. "I don't know. But I do know that you're it. Her dad."

7/28/2012 #285
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston shook his head. "This is so insane, Holly."

7/28/2012 #286
cupidgirl xx

"Fine. Don't believe me. Whatever." Holly turned around in her chair, facing the wall. She knew it was childish but she was afraid that if she looked at him right now, she'd break down.

7/28/2012 #287
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I never said that I didn't believe you. I just think this whole situation is messed up. But I believe you. And anyway, even if she wasn't my daughter, I... I wouldn't mind being her father, if you and Kelly would allow it." He bit his lip, taking deep breaths to calm his inner turmoil.

7/28/2012 #288
TheImmortalofAges

((Can I have john come by, or are you two not wanting interruption?))

7/28/2012 #289
cupidgirl xx

((Yeah come by now))

7/28/2012 #290
TheImmortalofAges

John entered the office, having one of those 52 oz mugs filled with espresso. Smelling the tension, he walked right up to the front desk and asked, "Ma'am, would me mind helping me with my watch? The lock seems to be stuck."

((Only people employed by snowtop can take it off))

7/28/2012 #291
cupidgirl xx

Holly turned around to face the boy. "Of course," she smiled sweetly. She leant froward, and after a bit of fiddling, managed to get it off. ((Please tell me that's what you wanted.)) She looked up at him again, "There you go."

7/28/2012 #292
TheImmortalofAges

"Yes!" He fist pumped with the non-coffee holding hand, "That was almost too easy. Anyway, I'm John, I'm suppose to get a dorm?"

((Either way would have worked))

7/28/2012 #293
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston stepped to one side, allowing the teenager to get his business done. They would finish this conversation later, and this gave him some time to think.

[Isn't he not supposed to take the watch off?]

7/28/2012 #294
TheImmortalofAges

((Nope. :3))

"You guys can keep talking, wouldn't want to interrupt a lovers spat."

"Much."

7/28/2012 #295
cupidgirl xx

((Um, see I sort of forgot that XD should i put it on again or...? XD))

"Okay John, full name please. Is it just you by yourself?"

7/28/2012 #296
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

[LMFAO]

Weston rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Ha, lover's spat.

7/28/2012 #297
TheImmortalofAges

((It should pop up on her screen when she puts it in the computer))

"HHK-1138/34, is my actual 'name'."

7/28/2012 #298
TheImmortalofAges

"So what's up anyway? Maybe I can help, wisdom and the mouth of babes, blah blah blah."

7/28/2012 #299
Kit-Kat-KutieXD

Weston smiled at the kid. "It's nothing you would understand, kiddo. Unless you've just recently found out that you have a seventeen year old daughter who somehow has vampire blood in her despite neither of her parents being vampire?"

[gotta go, be back in a couple of hours]

7/28/2012 . Edited 7/28/2012 #300
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: cupidgirl xx Baby BlueJay, ArtificiallyBlonde
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member